Go to page:

Im so sick and tired of...

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 34awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 6064

Oh Christ warm weather can get in the fkn bin. Sets my symptoms off something chronic.

Ice cream vans. I get low key rage every time I hear the music.

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 885

... people not using headphones to watch videos or have phone calls on loudspeaker. Totally needs to be banned.

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 277

Too_hot69 said:... people not using headphones to watch videos or have phone calls on loudspeaker. Totally needs to be banned.

I'm guilty of yours

My fucking alarm disturbing the only place that I can find happiness!

WillowsWhimsies
Dangerous Mind
United States 19awards
Joined 8th Mar 2016
Forum Posts: 292

Getting up to do something...Getting distracted by 20 things...sitting back down without having done the original thing...

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016

The_Darkness_Insid said:

I'm guilty of yours

My fucking alarm disturbing the only place that I can find happiness!

Lucky for me you live across the pond so I'm not likely to encounter you on my commutes.

I'm so sick and tired of the way companies get away with treating people unacceptably.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 537

People who swear that they know everything, but don't.  

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 34awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

People in the swimming pool at the gym who seem to have no internal compass and swim diagonally across the pool instead of just up and down when you’re trying to do laps 😩

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016

... random drunk strangers making noise in an otherwise quiet neighborhood.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 34awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

The fucking Tories.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 89awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5660

Not winning the lottery Powerball, yet.....

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

Money being spent quicker than I can make it

The_Darkness_Insid
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

People riding on your ass cuz youre not driving fast enough for them. Guess what pal? You thought I was going to slow before? Prepare for the longest ride of your life. 35 mph was too slow? How about 20? Now Im gonna be late too and it's totally worth it! Yes. I'm that fucking petty.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 89awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5660

Finding dog shit all over my yard, when I don't even have a dog.

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2802

I am sick and tired of video games that release in an early access state, remain buggy as all heck even after their initial full release once they get out of the early accesses state... and end up needing constant patches and updates over a span of months or even years just to make the game the way it should have been right out the gate. It is lazy programming, lazy development, and even lazier marketing. I refuse to buy any game that releases in early access for this reason, and any game that takes months or years to get working isn't worth the bother to try and play. It's as bad as fighting games that make half of their characters DLC "With more on the way!" rather than releasing the game with a full roster like it used to be back in the day. Heck, I still have very fond memories of playing Battle Arena Toshinden 3 on my old Playstation 1 system, and it had a full roster of 32 characters to play as with 14 to start with and the rest unlockable within the game. Back then, that was how fighting games were... no DLC, no microtransactions, and no buggy early access nonsense. Back then, if you saw a game on the shelves... you were assured it was a complete and finished product ready to be enjoyed without any worries. These days, half the time fighting games release with a meager 10 characters if you're lucky and the rest you have to buy as they release them in order for the greedy company to make more money off a subpar product. Now, I do like some DLCs for some games, when they are reasonable! Like, extra costumes or the occasional bonus character or whatnot... but those sorts of things should be addons to a game, not content cut from it or never released from it and then spoon fed to the player, whilst making you have to pay for each tiny morsel of content. I also despise live service games where you have to be online so you can access the game's content off of a company's servers, because when inevitably those servers go down... you are left with no game to play, and you're out the money you spent on it. To me, that is shifty design at best... and I am not a fan of it in the least. The whole reason I refuse to buy or play a live service game of any kind. It's one thing to have a game you can play offline that has optional online features... that is alright, I have no problems with that... but it is quite another to basically sell you not so much a game, but a program used to access a server that contains the game. All whilst marketing what you bought as the actual game when it isn't. That is beyond deceptive for people who don't realize what live service actually consists of. Me, I prefer more honest developers who if anything do things more old school style, releasing a polished finished product that is enjoyable from start to finish. :)

Too_hot69
SnowBelle
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2016

... people saying sorry after bumping into you in a crowded place. Why not just take care to avoid bumping into people in the first place?

Go to page:
Go to: