Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5829

Hi my name is mstrmind1923 and I’m looking to buy some tickets for the game if anyone wants to come.

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024
Forum Posts: 120

Hi my name is Northern_Soul I am at peace Knowing you never knew me well enough to be able to help with abandoned buildings in the city and was told that they would not be allowed to take over the next couple of days

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1179

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 and I will let you find the link for the next few months to see if it is possible to make it out of your own life as the first person in the world

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hi my name is brokentitanium but I will be there on Friday night and I will call you when you get back from the airport and then we can talk about how you want me to reach out to you

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5320

Hi my name is mstrmnd1932 the last time I was just a bit blurry vision

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hi my name is cold_fusion..I think you should get this one down and send it back to the team and we will address it in a few minutes

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 I think they know about the yellow ones that are in the same area as the lead singer of RATM

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I would love to lose my job as soon as possible so we can beat up the rest of our team

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Mstrmnd1923 said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I would love to lose my job as soon as possible so we can beat up the rest of our team
Accurate! Except for the violence. 😆

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 from the band and I noticed that you have a bit of fun and games in your eyes

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and there is custard in the chimney once more and this act will not be tolerated.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and there is custard in the chimney once more and this act will not be tolerated.
Um, ok.... LOL

HI my name is Northern_Soul and it's not like the guy's one of my favorite places to see the fireworks and stuff like that

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I would never But twice now I have

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is mstrmind1923 and I’m looking to get into the crypto industry to help me with my research on dolphins.

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hi my name is Northern_Soul I am interested and would like you to get me the details on how you would understand why Everything will soon cease

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Mstrmnd1923 said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I would never But twice now I have
This made me LOL 😆

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 I finally got the napalm from the guy's house and I have no preconceived notions about where the people are going to be tolerated

Go to page:
Go to: