Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet Anonymous

My Druidry is a spirituality I practice. It’s finding the wonder in your everyday that makes it a practice.

Do you like pina coladas? And getting caught in the rain?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5315

Never had the first one. The second one... is a spiritual experience 😊😎

You?

poet Anonymous

Na. The man from Del Monte, he say no more alcohol for Missy. I’m better off with tea. 👍🏻

Are the skulls of your enemies dishwasher safe? (Asking for a friend)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Miss_Sub said:Na. The man from Del Monte, he say no more alcohol for Missy. I’m better off with tea. 👍🏻

I know who.. that friend is 💀 👻👌
no idea... coz i wash dishes the old fashioned way

Last person you cussed 🤬?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

I pretty much curse at everyone I talk to. sheer habit at this stage  ...y'cunt. :).

that chap who shot up a mosque in NZ, was he Christian? (media never said)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

The problem is most of the nutters who kill people in the name of religion actually don't fuckin know nothing about those religions at all... so pointless him being Christian or not. What matters is Aussie gun laws worked kept that dog shit out... Now the kiwis waking up to the nightmare that is their gun laws. And the hatred fuelled by so called right wing media.

Yiu read this article yet?

https://www.smh.com.au/national/white-broken-men-the-20190315-p514ml.html

What do you reckon?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

it's not wrong

mostly why I asked the question. most radical extremists attach themselves to some god, even if they don't the media will do it for them. 'cept white extremists. in those cases even their colour is rarly mentioned never mind their religion

it doesn't fit the narrative of how much peril we are in because of certain people's  

have to say though, re: Austrailia. if members of its parliment are going to be open racist, homophobes and islamiphobes and still keep their positions, it doesn't say much for those who do the voting

I  think the NZ government has announced there'll be a change in its gun laws very soon. do you think it'll deter would be murderers

LivDiane
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 9th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 52

Miss_Sub said:Na. The man from Del Monte, he say no more alcohol for Missy. I’m better off with tea. 👍🏻

Thus far they have been, I'll bear the question in mind when I wash next...

How many users are on this site, I wonder?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

lepperochan said:it's not wrong

mostly why I asked the question. most radical extremists attach themselves to some god, even if they don't the media will do it for them. 'cept white extremists. in those cases even their colour is rarly mentioned never mind their religion

it doesn't fit the narrative of how much peril we are in because of certain people's  

have to say though, re: Austrailia. if members of its parliment are going to be open racist, homophobes and islamiphobes and still keep their positions, it doesn't say much for those who do the voting

I  think the NZ government has announced there'll be a change in its gun laws very soon. do you think it'll deter would be murderers

It won't deter the intention but acting on it will become that much harder... imagine the few thousand such nutters here in Aust getting their hands on such assault weapons with that much ease as it is in the US and sadly the NZ.

What do you think of.. one Aussie export to the world Rupert Murdoch's business model of reaping in billions across the globe fuelling hatred and feeding on the primal fears of humanity? Same individual owns The Fox network, the half of Sky network and swathes of British print and television media and 70percent of Aussie print media.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

huge scandle broke some years ago where it emerged a media outlet in UK owned by that fellow had been secretly hacking celebs phones / messages n such to create news

a hand ful of people own most of what we see, read, and hear. can't be a good thing. Murdoch is a good example of why

do you have a trusted news source

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

to an extent NYT, The Guardian a few more that appear objective in their dealings

You?

AnonymousBystander
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 226

My primary news sources are bloggers I have a load of subscriptions on feedly.com ... eg http://lockerbiecase.blogspot.com/2019/03/sccrc-granted-european-investigation.html for what's happening with the Lockerbie case.  Secondarily the MSM but only to find out what's been spewed forth ...

Anyone got any recommendations for books that discuss Anglo-Saxon verse / alliterative verse / monostich / hemistich verse?  (And if you miss the chance to jump in below, please direct mail me, please?).  Thanks

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

not off hand, but I found a website -> Anglo Saxons.net

http://www.anglo-saxons.net/hwaet/?do=get&type=text&id=Wdr

might be a bit of a springboard

what's the oldest poetry you've read

Tue
Lost Thinker
Joined 17th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 51

Some of the vedas or Homer stuff. Although all in very modern translations.

Is it more satisfying for you to produce poetry in formal or free verse? Does adherence to form pose more of a challenge and thus perhaps display greater skill?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: