My warmest thank you, Jamie!

rayheinrich
Death Plane for Teddy
Tyrant of Words
Canada 32awards
Joined 4th Dec 2009
Forum Posts: 4409

[quote]Jamie Townend said:
That, Priya, could very well be my favorite opening of all time!

agreed!

anandosen
Fire of Insight
India 6awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2009
Forum Posts: 316

Poems, Poets, Etc.

I have seen the stars...
Not very far away!
Walking down the red carpet,
Millions of fan greetings in array!
Sometimes the players from Manchester United...
In the bedroom of most beautiful girls!
The bossoming cricketers-
Tattooed in skins of their adults!
And then the Batman, the Spiderman...
Upto the phantom of menace!
Among the school kids they are real;
Ferrari, Roll's Royce, or a Michael Schumacher's race!
I have seen them all utter...
The names of the Holyywood films-
Chatting about the Terminator series, Brave-Heart...
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, or their classic realms!
And then one day I realised...
I can create my own writing!
I want to break the shackles-
To take poetry to another level;
The names of our poems will make them crazy-
That will serve the cause of many poets fighting!

poet Anonymous

Only 8 days more =)

Abracadabra
Tyrant of Words
Kiribati 21awards
Joined 13th Nov 2009
Forum Posts: 2764

Which size bottle of champagne are you intending to send the winner - of course, you're aware that anything less than a jeroboam is considered rather poor form.

poet Anonymous

hahaha, Abra I wish I could!

Today was the last day, everybody who feels like it can give his own comments,
his own opinions and his own winner ...

The last day that I will add my own comments to it is ...
[color=Navy]27 february.
(in one week!)
so by that day I will announce a winner !!!

Please be honest and don't choose 'friends first' just because they are friends  ... other people also deserve a chance, don't you think?
But do please be nice ;o) !![/color]

poet Anonymous

Difficult it is to choose one from these lovely ones, i love poems by ray and Jamie best among these, particularly the one titled 'gray' by ray is so vivid and Jamie's brutally honest verse is always breathtaking!Cthonian's verse also appeals so much to me,ofcoz that certainly doesnt mean others didnt convey anything, poetry reading is always personal, ah sorry melissa, its difficult really

poet Anonymous

I agree, it is indeed very difficult Priya =) Thank you for your opinion !! (it helps me a bit further too!) :)

anandosen
Fire of Insight
India 6awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2009

Well dear host!
I was doing a lil bit home-work as you have framed the contest to be infected by our perceptions. Well this is what I have found out:
-bra-ca-dabra is brave enough which is good for the health and the purpose of a poet;
- riyah_darling is adorable and she is addicted to poetry;
-Paul is un-predictable,sometimes cryptic, analytic, scepting...and so many things...
-viddax is good and long, in-fact a long-lost thinker;
-Priya is a good writer, but this time priya you have given a lot of metaphors on poetry, not your own writing...I think the kind of talent you are having, you could have shocked me...
-Jamie is naughty, towards the end, truly in character and self confession of a poet...indecent proposal...I liked this one very much...judge mark my extra point...
-rayheinrich...pardon if I am wrong in spelling!!!...But I have liked both of your entries very much...especially the good rats one...even though the gray one is damn good!!!
-Me...I am as usual...as Priya listened to my works and rated them catchy...and filled with fleeting human emotions...so I think I have not deviated a lil bit...particularly in a contest of this type where I have to talk only of my writing....
So who don't want to win a competition...even me too...If I am the winner I will be more catchy...and that will be my job even not though...
But personally my winner is rayhenreich so far with his both the entries competing each other...

poet Anonymous

oops what do you mean anand by its 'not your own writing'?It hurts a little, wont you clarify my friend?

anandosen
Fire of Insight
India 6awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2009

Hey Priya...If I have hurt you by my words, I am sorry dear...You are my one of the best writers in the site...sorry for eating up my words...not your own writing...in the context of the competition, where you have to write about your own style of writing...instead what I have found is that you have written more vividly about poems....you have not explained your characteristic of writing...I am sorry Priya...I could not mean you to hurt dear...

anandosen
Fire of Insight
India 6awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2009

Priya...
Forgive me...my personal apology to you on the site...I could not mean to hurt you...you are my inspiration...check out my latest release..."Pause, Rewind...Stop!!!"...which I have taken inspiration from your "Blood red scorpion"....which is also my best poem on the site...the thing is that I have much bigger expectations from you:-)

poet Anonymous

pls dont apologize anand , i took it wrong , i thought you were saying that I had plagiarised which is the worst insult for a poet!!!I am mad as ever dont feel bad over it,sorry for being a sissy!

poet Anonymous

Oh no dont apologize anand, i feel terrible thinking that I was mad enough to ask for clarification , god honestly , anand--
hug

anandosen
Fire of Insight
India 6awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2009

My Dear poetess...you are like the queen of the site....zillionth of light years away from plagiarism...can anybody teach me further...distant counting:-)...I am sorry Priya...keep forgiving me...keep reading me...

Go to page:
Go to: