Page:

Cry for help

gothicsurrealism
Daniel Long
Thought Provoker
United States 9awards
Joined 26th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 182

This may be the last entry I ever make on DUP. Many of you know me and follow my work here but off of DUP I am a mentally ill man that is barely slogging through life. Anxiety, depression, and psychosis diagnosis, writing is the only effective form of therapy for me. I have manuscripts I want to show my fellow members and get opinions before I submit them to a publisher out of NYC. Email will be preferred method of course sending them. It’s the only thing keeping me going. Writing about psychosis, its effects on me and how much it has grinded me down mentally. I’m asking for support from my fellow poets on DUP to hear with undammed ears. Suicidal ideation is plaguing me. Thank you and love you all!

Surrealist,
Daniel Long

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5677

Hang in there Daniel --you are not without friends and people who care, and you are not alone in your situation.  Stay with us, life is worth living and remember that the devil goes after everyone and tries to kill those gifts and promises inside each of us.

You're a writer, use your words to kick him to the curb.  That's your right , to not take any crap from the voices telling you otherwise.

I'll be praying for you, and you focus on realizing your worth in this world.  Do your Mom, proud-- she's still with you and watching over you, too

KrumblyKrumb16
Strange Creature
Joined 28th July 2024
Forum Posts: 1

Remember, you have an ability many don't.
To express yourself beautifully and uniquely through your writing.
If life is rough on you, then you can write your way through your struggles.
I understand, however that it is not always enough.
If you feel at risk to yourself, there are numbers you can call and if you feel like bad enough you can always sign yourself into the psych ward (It has a lot of stigma but can be a genuine help).
Don't let the gift of creativity you bring to the world be extinguished, and remember, somewhere, deep down, there are people who care about you, even if it's some random commenter on DUP.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
34awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2324

gothicsurrealism said:This may be the last entry I ever make on DUP. Many of you know me and follow my work here but off of DUP I am a mentally ill man that is barely slogging through life. Anxiety, depression, and psychosis diagnosis, writing is the only effective form of therapy for me. I have manuscripts I want to show my fellow members and get opinions before I submit them to a publisher out of NYC. Email will be preferred method of course sending them. It’s the only thing keeping me going. Writing about psychosis, its effects on me and how much it has grinded me down mentally. I’m asking for support from my fellow poets on DUP to hear with undammed ears. Suicidal ideation is plaguing me. Thank you and love you all!

Surrealist,
Daniel Long

Brother, O how i wish i could strengthen You spiritually and mentally.

i am gonna miss Your honest posts and creativity if You leave.
Understanding the journey, each of us much take that step that eventually most of us will take.

You will ever be in my universal thoughts of wellness and well-being.

namaste, Brother

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2576

Has anyone heard form Daniel?  Hope Hes well.

Page:
Go to: