Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

Weird shit and nothing else

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
125awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16844

Betty said:I didn’t realize this wasn’t weird outside of a runner’s community:

I generally have anywhere between 1-6 fake toenails at any given time. (You can get them at most salons that offer pedicures)

After a year of not running - knee surgery - all of my toenails have grown back and I had almost -pretty feet.

But today’s run gave me a tell-tale crack on the left big toenail. I told my friend I’d have to get a falsie for it for sandal season and she fell out of her chair.

Fell. Out.

I was today years old when I found out that most people don’t get fake toenails when they go get their nails did

I have big feet (I’m a tall woman) and no matter which shoe I have, men’s, women’s, Altra, Nike, New Balance, Hoka, Brooks… the toe box is going to rub my left big toenail off.

So. Weird.

I wish I was tall...I'm only five feet two. I used to comfort myself that petite people are short...but I can't quite convince myself.,😂

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
125awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

I don't know if this is weird or funny. A friend of mine was making out on the front set of a car with her boyfriend (,husband afterwards for a couple of years) at the end of a deserted country road. A police patrol car drove up and two officers came to investigate. They shone their lights in.
The guy in panic  sat up and my friend pulled the blanket over herself exposing her boyfriend's naked self.
On sitting up he banged his erect penis on the steering wheel, making a resounding boing! My friend was mortified her boyfriend was red-faced.
And the policeman calmly said 'after you're done, go home. This place is not a safe place to be." and they drove off.
They didn't finish it off. They went home.
My friend was laughing fit to cry when she told us this occurrence 😂

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 16170

Betty said:I didn’t realize this wasn’t weird outside of a runner’s community:

I have a good friend who's a long-distance runner and we went to get a mani-pedi together and she had to get some fake toenails. I didn't know THAT was a thing. I was shocked to see her feet in sandals for the first time! The only other feet I'd seen like that were ballerinas. I had been clueless up to that point! Clueless! And I was the mile runner for high school/college track!

Grace said:I don't know if this is weird or funny. A friend of mine was making out on the front set of a car with her boyfriend (,husband afterwards for a couple of years) at the end of a deserted country road. A police patrol car drove up and two officers came to investigate. They shone their lights in.
The guy in panic  sat up and my friend pulled the blanket over herself exposing her boyfriend's naked self.
On sitting up he banged his erect penis on the steering wheel, making a resounding boing! My friend was mortified her boyfriend was red-faced.
And the policeman calmly said 'after you're done, go home. This place is not a safe place to be." and they drove off.
They didn't finish it off. They went home.
My friend was laughing fit to cry when she told us this occurrence 😂

LOL! My cousin's husband worked as campus police at a college and they used to run across couples hiding all the time! Except, they weren't hiding as good as they thought

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
125awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Ahavati said:

LOL! My cousin's husband worked as campus police at a college and they used to run across couples hiding all the time! Except, they weren't hiding as good as they thought

Go to page:
Go to: