Go to page:

2024 Official DUP NaPoWriMo Discussion Thread

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 16250

NaPoets - You have mail! ( Posting this because some recipients have said they aren't receiving. Please check your SPAM folders. )

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Greetings, NaPoets! With the exception of two MIA's and a few missteps, we're well into week one of the challenge! The poetry has been exceptional and EARLY! I can't remember a spreadsheet filling up faster than it has this year!

You should all be proud of yourselves for this amazing accomplishment!

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Hi guys! Be sure to check your spam folders! It may take a few minutes to generate to each of you, as there are a lot of recipients. xo

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Team'24 and NaPoets!

YOU'RE FREAKING AWESOME!!

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1758

Ahavati said:Team'24 and NaPoets!

YOU'RE FREAKING AWESOME!!

RIGHT BACK AT YA, A. 💐

_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

Ahavati said:Hi guys! Be sure to check your spam folders! It may take a few minutes to generate to each of you, as there are a lot of recipients. xo

🫶🏼

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Congratulations, NAPOETS! You made it over the hump of day three! This year is a breeze for my Captains because everyone is submitting so early! Keep up the good work and poetry! The sandworms have devoured two so remain vigilant!

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Look at you all GO with ZERO sandworm sightings for day four! Congratulations, NaPoets! Keep up the good writing!

Fiftysevenhours
Thought Provoker
Scotland 6awards
Joined 25th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 207

Grateful its Saturday tomorrow and hopefully quieter so I can spend a little longer and read some of what you've all been submitting!

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Fiftysevenhours said:Grateful its Saturday tomorrow and hopefully quieter so I can spend a little longer and read some of what you've all been submitting!

Right?! Unfortunately, as I am self-employed and an astrologer, my days are basically the same in that the planets never stop. . .LOL!

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Oops! We're missing a Black Bird! Hopefully she'll fly in today! As far as the rest, WELL DONE, NAPOETS! This year's poetry excels!

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Looks like our Blackbird has flown back in! That's the spirit! Don't give up just because you miss a day. Fight. Fight for Poetry!

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1758

Ahavati said:Looks like our Blackbird has flown back in! That's the spirit! Don't give up just because you miss a day. Fight. Fight for Poetry!
YAY! 💃🎊🎉🎈🥳 FOR THE BLACKBIRD FLYING BACK IN! 💃🎊🎉🎈🥳

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Congratulations, NaPoets! We're rounding the bend toward DAY SEVEN! Wow! The quality of poetry this year is amazing! Keep going!

theblackbird
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 30th Mar 2024
Forum Posts: 33

Ahavati said:Looks like our Blackbird has flown back in! That's the spirit! Don't give up just because you miss a day. Fight. Fight for Poetry!

ajay said:
YAY! 💃🎊🎉🎈🥳 FOR THE BLACKBIRD FLYING BACK IN! 💃🎊🎉🎈🥳

Thank you! took a bad hit on my wings, but it's trying to heal. 🐦 (Or maybe it's the rads! ) The wasteland haven't seen the last of me yet.

Go to page:
Go to: