Go to page:

Music Thread ~

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1453

There's nothing like a Queen B..

Enjoy your Wednesday and have a safe Thursday.


SKC
😘 of 🍯
https://youtu.be/238Z4YaAr1g?si=1E2xgkP4QWzbSHVF

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1216

Buzz Buzz Buzz 🐝
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L677KFOecBo&pp=ygUWYnV6eiBidXp6IGJ1enogcmljaG1hbg%3D%3D

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1453

Simply Perfection

Have a great Wednesday evening.

SKC🤎
https://youtu.be/yBM7wXAnPsc?si=aVqn8cw9pP1AC6CO

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1453

Everyone please enjoy your Thursday, and above all, be compassionate, walk your spiritual path in faith, and by the grace of Allah, always smile in the process. Life is too short to remain in dark and too quick to forsake the guiding of divine light.

Universal Love Reigns Here, Always
SKC🤎

https://youtu.be/o5TmORitlKk?si=as2qyba3UaaQNW5O

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14623

Chill'n while work'n on a cool, rainy Friday with some Black Pumas. So happy I hung my wash yesterday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EntxPIULUI

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1748

Ahavati said:Chill'n while work'n on a cool, rainy Friday with some Black Pumas. So happy I hung my wash yesterday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EntxPIULUI


Nice, very nice thank you  

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 81

25 years ago, in Denver CO, I tried to be a professional gambler. Didn't actually come to fruition as I'm really too sensitive for that life. Won & lost multiple fortunes yet I'd love to go back and do it all again, even the terrible things. Ultimately, my dad had to come save me. Some "professional gambler" lol. Totally worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxVWXyGGMO8

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1216

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

Some memories are better said in songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ofCZObsnOo

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1748

"When you're happy, enjoy the music,
When you're sad, you understand the lyrics."
(Unknown, unless someone of DUP knows who said it)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14623

And I say
Hey, hey-hey-hey
Livin' like we're renegades

https://youtu.be/1u-niluB8HI?si=aFY1dic86HWdQu3y

Josh said:"When you're happy, enjoy the music,
When you're sad, you understand the lyrics."
(Unknown, unless someone of DUP knows who said it)


Frank Ocean

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

Oh my! Renegades! Awesome clip, Ahavati.👏

Something in the past can be a whole lot of nothing😊
https://youtu.be/9rLeAZXycVU?si=Vx8IDczfm6xdOVXc


Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14623

Grace said:Oh my! Renegades! Awesome clip, Ahavati.👏

Something in the past can be a whole lot of nothing😊
https://youtu.be/9rLeAZXycVU?si=Vx8IDczfm6xdOVXc



SO dreamy! Love her voice! You ever met someone and wished this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Pt7M0weUI


Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

Ahavati said:

SO dreamy! Love her voice! You ever met someone and wished this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Pt7M0weUI



Yes I love her voice...🌹

That's a song most can relate I think.Yes... I have felt like that once or twice in my life.

"Oh great Guru, what is the meaning of Life?"
"Eh! Who the heck knows!?"
https://youtu.be/_IGkY2ovh0I?si=oBtW7l5opHRorMrK

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14623

Grace said:

Yes I love her voice...🌹

That's a song most can relate I think.Yes... I have felt like that once or twice in my life.

"Oh great Guru, what is the meaning of Life?"
"Eh! Who the heck knows!?"
https://youtu.be/_IGkY2ovh0I?si=oBtW7l5opHRorMrK


I LOVE that! There's something ancestral about a banjo that takes me back to the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the twangy telecaster sound of a country music one infused in alternative rock. "Find you on the other side". xo

https://youtu.be/ImKY6TZEyrI?si=IN5rLaGElmB-ecaS






Go to page:
Go to: