Go to page:

Music Thread ~

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1588

AverageJoe said:Steve Winwood - Roll With It

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_vkKozA8OI&pp=ygUNc3RldmUgd2lud29vZA%3D%3D


Nice one, thanks.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 13833


ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1010

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1588

Ahavati said:Lana Del Rey - Ride

https://youtu.be/Py_-3di1yx0?feature=shared


Great song/video - the link between craziness and freedom is a daily negotiation ... the creative edge between constructive action and self-destruction

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 13833

Josh said:

Great song/video - the link between craziness and freedom is a daily negotiation ... the creative edge between constructive action and self-destruction


Agreed. The poetic and creative nature of it struck me. I saw a shot behind the scenes of making it once and that tire was swinging from a crane in the desert!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 13833

I enjoy Steve Winwood too; however, loved it when he was with Traffic:

https://youtu.be/KRXkapzf7fQ?feature=shared

Casted_Runes
Mr Karswell
Fire of Insight
England 5awards
Joined 4th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 377


Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1588

Ahavati said:

Agreed. The poetic and creative nature of it struck me. I saw a shot behind the scenes of making it once and that tire was swinging from a crane in the desert!


I guessed it must have been swinging from a crane - nicely filmed.

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1369

I am enthralled with one of the recommendations. Listing to this with white candles flickering throughout and the soft breeze of Jasmine incense sailing in a meditative state is so beautiful to the soul

Everyone please enjoy your Thursday in all you may do.

SKC
https://youtu.be/iFjeqDcflTU?si=qsNKuGXTNESsImbD

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1588

SweetKittyCat5 said:I am enthralled with one of the recommendations. Listing to this with white candles flickering throughout and the soft breeze of Jasmine incense sailing in a meditative state is so beautiful to the soul

Everyone please enjoy your Thursday in all you may do.

SKC
https://youtu.be/iFjeqDcflTU?si=qsNKuGXTNESsImbD


Great music - thanks, SKC

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1588


Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 13833

Josh said:A bit of  "Japanese Funk"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K8dNctci1Y


I actually enjoyed that!

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1369

He is one of my favorite Crooner, I actually seen him sing this song in concert, and his vocals still rings as if I heard him yesterday sing this song.

Everyone Have Blessed Monday And A Magnificent Tuesday.

SKC🤎
https://youtu.be/EwdEbmo37q8?si=rE_i_vrfJZ9aZ1on

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 552

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 13833


Go to page:
Go to: