Go to page:

Inspiring Images

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15906

A large wolf pacing around the moon taken above a boatyard, Brightlingsea - Essex - UK

I woke one night in August 2018 and felt a sudden urge to look out of the window whilst staying at my parents house. It was a fleeting but beautiful moment. Other than a crop, there's been no editing to this picture.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Over on the island of Icaria in Greece an apparition of dazzling bright LIGHT has appeared during July, 2024.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Shadow Play  
Muriel Lherm

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

The #perseidmeteorshower is due to peak tonight! It's already in play across the pond!

Thanks to @josh_dury_photomedia for the brilliant photo.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Get. Outside!! So awesome!

If you have a casual interest in astrophotography, you can now purchase a small smart telescope that makes it very easy. You turn it on, connect it to your phone or tablet, click what you want to take a picture of and it finds it in the sky, autofocuses, takes a series of 10 sec photos, stacks them to make a good image in a few minutes.

My friend bought the Seestar 50 and took the attached photos tonight in 1-5 min each. It has a battery, no wires, solar and light pollution filters and is easily carried anywhere.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

A+ for originality. It's always the space that holds form together.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Fly me to the moon . . .

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

When a rainbow falls apart... This is actually a rainbow being diffused by scattered raindrops which reflect off the clouds behind it. Without the clouds, it would just look a regular rainbow.

Image credit: Stephen O Colean

Go to page:
Go to: