Go to page:

Predictive text stories

The_Silly_Sibyl
Jack Thomas
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 2awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 687

Hi, my name is brokentitanium and the girls have you a lot more than a lot more to get done and do what they want you for them that they are going on with them that you can get him and they will be there.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5892

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have my phone appointment today with the new man in my life I have some business with.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5340

Hi my name is Northern_Soul I will say what you want me to do with the restaurant manager direct involving police department and the kids

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I just wanted to check in with you about that thing that I wasn’t planning on doing today or ever.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I swear down... predictive text is just obsessed with cheese 😂

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I am livid with the doctor because they were not really clear about the situation I found myself in regarding the unicorn.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:I swear down... predictive text is just obsessed with cheese 😂

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I am livid with the doctor because they were not really clear about the situation I found myself in regarding the unicorn.

I reckon too....

hi my name is Northern_Soul the day of annual meeting of shareholders of your neck feels like a lot more than just a few times in my car

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1191

Hi my name is cold_fusion but I think I was a good dog too and I'll never have to be a fire man again because of the living hell.

_Skylark_
Twisted Dreamer
Puerto Rico 1awards
Joined 31st Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 64

Hi, my name is Brokentitanium and we will have to cancel this week for this month I’m sure they will be happy.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1191

Hi my name is _Skylark_ and I struggle with titles and games that have a lot of dumb questions about budget issues.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion but I think I was a good dog too and I'll never have to be a fire man again because of the living hell.
Jeesus Christ!!😶🤣🤣🤣

Hi my name is brokentitanium I am a very nice and clean and tidy and respectfully yours Mr and Mrs Michael

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have never in my life experienced a bad lobster bisque as bad as the serving size in McDonalds.

(Can we just take a second to imagine the McLobster. 🤣)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have never in my life experienced a bad lobster bisque as bad as the serving size in McDonalds.

(Can we just take a second to imagine the McLobster. 🤣)

well... I reckon it'd be just normal crayfish with golden arches

hi my name is northern_soul I will be in the middle age for prolonged exposure of your presence and touch up paint and body works for the first time ever

Go to page:
Go to: