Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5736

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I can only imagine that the internet has been working on a new way to scare the moon out of you sour fucks.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1164

Northern_Soul said:

(Can we just take a second to imagine the McLobster. 🤣)

I don't need to imagine it... here in Nova Scotia, it's a real thing.... 😳

Hi my name is wilberfloss, you know you have a great place for reading the books on the piano but I'm not really interested in joining your band of heroes and playing games with myself

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

brokentitanium said:

I don't need to imagine it... here in Nova Scotia, it's a real thing.... 😳

Hi my name is wilberfloss, you know you have a great place for reading the books on the piano but I'm not really interested in joining your band of heroes and playing games with myself

Hi my name is brokentitanium, the first to comment was I looked like a lot more work than a few minutes and then we had a few minutes to get a belly dance and music was not my fault

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion but it's not like there's anyone else who can do this crazy shit for me because I don't know if it's wise to make an appointment with the blood vessels.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion but it's not like there's anyone else who can do this crazy shit for me because I don't know if it's wise to make an appointment with the blood vessels.
Geez... appointment with the blood vessels 🤣🤣🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium, the best regards the happy hour of twister whirlwind trip with my kids are a handful

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just don’t get the message from you today about the last time that I was in your house with the BBQ sauce.

_Skylark_
Twisted Dreamer
Puerto Rico 1awards
Joined 31st Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 64

Hi my name is Missy and I’m just gonna go home and eat some breakfast and then I’ll send you a picture.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1368

Hi. My name is wilberfloss, and I am awake and wishing you the happiest of day with your heart and love.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is wilberfloss and I have my name in lights on the back of your Mum’s bungalow.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is Northern_Soul, and I will be in your country in the middle of next month and I am very excited about it

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Quarantine rules say different, Pal. 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what the time is in Mexico because I bought a cheap watch in Ireland to take back to Turkey.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and we need to get some information about the price of food for my research about the futility of our lives.

Go to page:
Go to: