Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States
139awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 4325

One of my sisters who came to visit.

Which season is your favorite?

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 477

Jade-Pandora said:One of my sisters who came to visit.

Which season is your favorite?


Pepper!

Who is the most unconventional looking actor/actress you find yourself attracted to?

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Sky_dancer said:

Pepper!

Who is the most unconventional looking actor/actress you find yourself attracted to?


maria de medeiros in pulp fiction.
Yummy

What about you?

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 477

theEgoEffect said:

maria de medeiros in pulp fiction.
Yummy

What about you?


Whose motorcycle eez theese?

It's a chopper

Whose chopper eez theese?

Zed's

Who's Zed?

Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

Vincent Cassel *makes groaning noises* (Moi roi!)

Isosceles or acute?

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Sky_dancer said:

Vincent Cassel *makes groaning noises* (Moi roi!)

Isosceles or acute?


a(◠﹏◠✿)

Lanceolate or Orbicular

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Sky_dancer said:

Whose motorcycle eez theese?

It's a chopper

Whose chopper eez theese?

Zed's

Who's Zed?

Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

Vincent Cassel *makes groaning noises* (Moi roi!)

Isosceles or acute?


Her accent melts my bones

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 477

theEgoEffect said:

Her accent melts my bones


He's French too! I speak a little French. Well, when I say a little, I mean I can ask why the monkey is on the table.

I met some French people at a festival once and gave them my best high school French repertoire. They laughed for abut an hour. Apparently I'm hilarious... but only in broken French.

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Sky_dancer said:

He's French too! I speak a little French. Well, when I say a little, I mean I can ask why the monkey is on the table.

I met some French people at a festival once and gave them my best high school French repertoire. They laughed for abut an hour. Apparently I'm hilarious... but only in broken French.


😂😂😂
It is an attractive language...
You're pretty funny in English, too :p

Have you ever fallen in love with a character from a novel?

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 477

theEgoEffect said:

😂😂😂
It is an attractive language...
You're pretty funny in English, too :p

Have you ever fallen in love with a character from a novel?


Buster Casey!

Favourite part of your body.

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Sky_dancer said:

Buster Casey!

Favourite part of your body.


My...
Cauliflower ear lol 👂:p

And you?

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 477

theEgoEffect said:

My...
Cauliflower ear lol 👂:p

And you?


My feet.

Song you love to sing?

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Sky_dancer said:

My feet.

Song(s) you love to sing?


Devil like me

You're somebody else

Nutshell

Shallow

Hehe

Do you ever dance naked

poet
Tallen
earth_empath
Dangerous Mind
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 595

theEgoEffect said:

Do you ever dance naked


I have when I used to belong to a coven in Southern California but Selene had to be Full.

Have You ever been skinny-dipping?

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 477

Tallen said:

I have when I used to belong to a coven in Southern California but Selene had to be Full.

Have You ever been skinny-dipping?


And frighten the fish? Noooooo!

What will your epitaph read?

poet
AspergerPoet56
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 287

Got a few .......
.Strange but loveable  lol
His bark was worse than his bite
They watered him after midnight

What cartoon character would mostly represent you ? I get told Im like the Tasmanian Devil { I always thought I looked better than that after coffee)


Go to page:
Go to: