Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6705

Well I suppose the 'Orient' is kinda close to the word 'orientation'. But so is orios in a way. Oh don't piss off Orion and his wood elf kin.

littlePrince
pallormortis
Twisted Dreamer
Canada 2awards
Joined 16th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 67

its tacky to have a fursona of a god.

and what does that have to do with literally anything, viddax?

poet Anonymous

Viddax said:Leave the categorization to the robots, we can love regardless. And I am talking all the kinds of love: from the platonic, to the brotherly, to the romantic, the sexual, all of it.

Hey kid!  Plug into the faceless  
Maybe they’re hindsighted  
but Bene Fags are tasteless  
We shall surprise  
Let us tag our tongues along  
Where we fly our parrots out in the heat  
to find who’s right to wear thongs.  

Oh candu and carnage  
Have you seen them yet?  
OH butt dare SO spazzed out  
BU-BOO-BOO Bene and Mick Jags.  
OH they’re weeird and funnerful...  

Helltune John‘s Fifty Shades of Gay fashionable eyewear available at your Grosser and Goat Herder’s now, wherever gender bender real deals are  a steal!

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

WTF??????

Are you ok ????

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

littlePrince said:its tacky to have a fursona of a god.

and what does that have to do with literally anything, viddax?

anywone who uses the fraze fursona is not allowed to judge like come on lady
U have got to be shitting me lol

littlePrince
pallormortis
Twisted Dreamer
Canada 2awards
Joined 16th Mar 2014

phrase*

im not a lady.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

can you be a furry but dress up as like anything?like an inanimate object? i'm sure there are the purists and elitists but are there standards and cliques in general?

like no dogs allowed?

does shit get strictly theme based?

poet Anonymous

Waterviolet said:WTF??????

Are you ok ????

Eat more shaganappi.

(You oughta know that word WV. It's chiefly Canadian. )

My spambot got to the keyboard when I went for a bathroom break.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6705

Am I okay? Well still here so thats always a bonus in the books.
Did it have anything to do with anything? - No. That was the point. A mindless ramble to derail any possible heated debate; heated debate that leads to meltdown in some forgotten hole.

Er, Holly (Red Dwarf anyone?) what exactly did you mean? Given that there are neroids and androids, but they are glorified sex toys, not capable of intense human interaction, at least not yet. Which leads to an interesting point about droid: neroid, android, basic droid, interation with mythological creatures: as in where exactly lies the humanity in those situations.

littlePrince
pallormortis
Twisted Dreamer
Canada 2awards
Joined 16th Mar 2014

it is animals. hence the whole FURsona thing (scales are included)

look up asimo the humanoid robot, and the japanese android actroid. imagine comining their technologies. (ofc thatd never happen because companies like that are anal retentive about their tech and dont like to share)

now this is getting realy fucking derailed by random shit that im not even sure what the relevance is any more so im just going to stop checking on this thread. laters.

poet Anonymous

Viddax said:Am I okay? Well still here so thats always a bonus in the books.
Did it have anything to do with anything? - No. That was the point. A mindless ramble to derail any possible heated debate; heated debate that leads to meltdown in some forgotten hole.

Er, Holly (Red Dwarf anyone?) what exactly did you mean? Given that there are neroids and androids, but they are glorified sex toys, not capable of intense human interaction, at least not yet. Which leads to an interesting point about droid: neroid, android, basic droid, interation with mythological creatures: as in where exactly lies the humanity in those situations.

Holly Hop Drive on top. Mission accomplished.

(I was just trying to spamble to avoid the meltdown too. Or at least share a laugh. I've never seen Red Dwarf but seems to have been every popular at one time. )

GodDamnMe
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 3

I'm straight but open-minded.

MythMalefactress9
Myth Malefactress
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 69

Waterviolet said:Ok here we go dicks are for chicks
If you are not normal dont flawnt it keep to your own kind  

"Your own kind", ummm... aren't we all of human KIND.
What kind are you referring to? The freaks, the geeks, or the bigots? None of us are normal, to condemn us to such a title would be fallacy and honestly mortifying. Everyone has the right to flaunt who they are, whether they carry a unicorn purse or wear a man skirt.

And I don't see why penises can't be for everyone. At first sight, they are scary circumcised aliens, but then they become less scary veiny mushrooms; and as you fall in love with the man which the penis is attached to, they become a magic little mushroom friend, soft when you need to cuddle and hard when you're ready to be wild. And besides, aren't men already obsessed with their own penises? Why shouldn't they be allowed to be obsessed with another? Just make a collection. Penises everywhere. And the same for vaginas, they're like tightened water flowers, hybrid with games of pollination and egg laying until they drench you from the shy let go of their cacti hydration sockets. Why not find them pretty?

The body is thirsty. The heart is sexless. And the soul must express.

MythMalefactress9
Myth Malefactress
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 69

Come on, we're on an online community for poets, we all have anxiety. And as for the demisexual thing, I looked it up on the official demisexual website and it just means that your sexual desire stems from your reaches of emotional intimacy. It sounds sweet. Maybe more guys should be like that instead of judgemental, horny douchebags. But luckily, I got one of the good ones who might very possibly be demisexual.

And what is a furry?

Go to page:
Go to: