RUNNER-UP: deliabear

Go to page:

Poem of the Month - February 2024

Styxian
Dangerous Mind
United States 16awards
Joined 9th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 174

I think the NAPRO is taking up all the attention lately.  Hopefully this thread gets its recognition soon.  

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

The winner of this competition and any runners up were decided by public vote.

Thank you to the following members for voting:

Billy_Snagg, MidnightSonneteer, monovox128, nutbuster, Vision_of_insanity, Ahavati, LunaGreyhawk, moony_, Marks, LiamReeduus, Grace, dimpy, Kii_Ahn, DaisyGrace, Betty, Isgyppie_, Bluevelvete, Honoria, JiltedJohnny, PAR, mel44, Kinkpoet, Anne-Ri999, Her, MadameLavender, SonderNinja, Adelphina, brokentitanium, ReggiePoet

Confluence
Fire of Insight
1awards
Joined 1st Oct 2023
Forum Posts: 3

Thank you so much for the honor! Deeply grateful!

mel44
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 10awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 328

Confluence said:Thank you so much for the honor! Deeply grateful!

Congratulations dear poet!

mel44
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 10awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2017

Styxian said:I think the NAPRO is taking up all the attention lately.  Hopefully this thread gets its recognition soon.  

I do not feel this is a fair statement at all, particularly because at least 9 of the voters are involved with NaPo at the moment. Nor do I believe any forum should be a platform to frown upon another. Please be kind. 🙏

Mel

Styxian
Dangerous Mind
United States 16awards
Joined 9th Oct 2021

mel44 said:

I do not feel this is a fair statement at all, particularly because at least 9 of the voters are involved with NaPo at the moment. Nor do I believe any forum should be a platform to frown upon another. Please be kind. 🙏

Mel

Hello. I hope you're doing well.  My statement was written matter of factly, without any real sourness meant. Such as saying "Its really cloudy, it's probably going to rain".
  I did receive a PM about the why of the delay. I should have removed my comment then. I'm sorry that I did not, because I wasn't looking to upset NaPo. My comment was of impatience, because I wanted to see (and saw) more effort by Duppers to keep POTM relevant.  And then have its completion, because we are well into March.
  Again, I did get a reason for the why. And it made sense. Sorry to upset those who got upset.

Good luck with your NaPo coming up. I wish you all the best.

Styxian
Dangerous Mind
United States 16awards
Joined 9th Oct 2021

Confluence said:Thank you so much for the honor! Deeply grateful!

Congrats Confluence !!!!  Well deserved on a great write.

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 19awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 919

Congrats!!!

mel44
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 10awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2017

Styxian said:

Hello. I hope you're doing well.  My statement was written matter of factly, without any real sourness meant. Such as saying "Its really cloudy, it's probably going to rain".
  I did receive a PM about the why of the delay. I should have removed my comment then. I'm sorry that I did not, because I wasn't looking to upset NaPo. My comment was of impatience, because I wanted to see (and saw) more effort by Duppers to keep POTM relevant.  And then have its completion, because we are well into March.
  Again, I did get a reason for the why. And it made sense. Sorry to upset those who got upset.

Good luck with your NaPo coming up. I wish you all the best.

Thank you Styxian. Your response is thoughtful and much appreciated🙏
Bless

Go to page:
Go to: