DUP Published Authors

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3112

RainC_Tara said:RAIN Of Poetry "UNLEASHED"

https://www.amazon.com/RAIN-Poetry-Tara-Carter-Brooks/dp/1453593594

*I Didn't have a clue what I was doing, but it's an accomplishment that I'am proud of, while checking it off my bucket list... so there's that*

I did not know that...off to look for your book :D

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015

My first book Of poetry "Bathroom Graffiti"..went on sale this month on Amazon...look for Terry Smith :D

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 16242

SatansSperm said:My first book Of poetry "Bathroom Graffiti"..went on sale this month on Amazon...look for Terry Smith :D

Do you have a direct link, Terry. It might help.

EStar
Twisted Dreamer
United States 2awards
Joined 21st July 2016
Forum Posts: 118

I looked on Amazon and I think this is it [The Bathroom Grafitti one] based on the title and how the cover matches the poster's profile pic. Interesting cover art, Terry!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1534943927

Artemios
Thought Provoker
Greece 12awards
Joined 11th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 393

I am published author as well but in Greece. I have published two books of poetry of mine and I have 17 short stories published as well in two flash fiction anthologies with other authors. Unfortunately all the books are in Greek... All of them had a success, so I am already happy for that. I also have one poem published in an anthology in Spain.

I am thinking to do a self published book with my poems in english this winter. I'll let you know.
Very nice idea to support each other

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015

EStar said:I looked on Amazon and I think this is it [The Bathroom Grafitti one] based on the title and how the cover matches the poster's profile pic. Interesting cover art, Terry!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1534943927

yes that is it & thank you I drew it myself :D

Quill-in-Heart
Tony Pena
Fire of Insight
United States 12awards
Joined 6th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1078

Thank you for spreading the word, Ahavati, and best of luck in your publishing endeavors. Persistence will pay off !

A poet friend of mine has liked my work for a while and he's been wanting to publish me through the createspace deal in Amazon and after dancing around the issue I decided to go through with it.  "Blood and Beats and Rock n Roll " has just been released. It even includes a few poems that were born in DUP.  The amazon link is as follows:   https://www.amazon.com/dp/1535340177/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdo_c_mUuOxbJ0G9GF1

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015

Quill-in-Heart said:Thank you for spreading the word, Ahavati, and best of luck in your publishing endeavors. Persistence will pay off !

A poet friend of mine has liked my work for a while and he's been wanting to publish me through the createspace deal in Amazon and after dancing around the issue I decided to go through with it.  "Blood and Beats and Rock n Roll " has just been released. It even includes a few poems that were born in DUP.  The amazon link is as follows:   https://www.amazon.com/dp/1535340177/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdo_c_mUuOxbJ0G9GF1

looking forward to reading it :D

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

fully support yous though I've no pennies yet I am bookmarking the thread x

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

dup is like my girlfriend
dup always takes care of me
for free
when the siren call of amazon seduces me with riches, i throw myself into her jungle arms
after i sell a copy to my dad, 'n my mom
and somebody else who i am not sure who it is,
maybe somebody really important
i get fidgity and come back to her
to dup,
post a poem or two, get a couple
of nice comments
feeling relieved she didnt
run off with that guy who mows
the lawn

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

I'll make it a point to purchase them all, as I have with others ...

I've not done the book thing myself but I've found this to be a great resource for getting work onto other platforms (well worth the investment) ...

www.duotrope.com

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 16242

Resurrecting this thread. It is Lent...afterall.

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1622

excellent idea. I had wondered what happened to this thread.

UbiquitousVoid
Fire of Insight
United States 11awards
Joined 11th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 273

Unpublished.

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

My alter ego has been commissioned to write a few things that have been published. Pascalle  (not a DU member) has written for 7 different magazines in South Africa. She also wrote 2 theatre scripts one being a dragg script currently in production.

I'm currently in finals, for a book by myself and 2 other African writers.. which hopefully will be on shelves just before Christmas. I'll pop a how to get post here when they are printed and ready to distribute. (None of the book stuff was published on DU) hence the long lull on my profile page. But I'll do some free / signed copies for DU members when we are ready to ship.

Go to page:
Go to: