poet Anonymous

Probably to reproduce, Im not sure.

nature or nurture?

2entyce
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 12th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 17

I think nature and nurture because life experiences can affect and change that which we may be predisposed to.

Sigmund Freud or Albert Einstein?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14468

I'm not sure about Einstein, he was a brainy fucker but his involvement in the atom bomb puts a bit of a shadow on his character for me. don't know fuck all about the Freud fellow other than his mother fucking  theory, so I'll go with neither  ...maybe Freud

if you are the first person on site of a plane crash, where there is wallets, passports etc, would you think about keeping the money  for yourself  ...if not, why not ?  

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Nah I'd probably be too busy piling my guts out at seeing body parts lying around and trying not to look at the passports.

Why have you not got a profile pic of a short little ginger fella wearing a green suit?

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

lepperochan said:I'm not sure about Einstein, he was a brainy fucker but his involvement in the atom bomb puts a bit of a shadow on his character for me. don't know fuck all about the Freud fellow other than his mother fucking  theory, so I'll go with neither  ...maybe Freud

if you are the first person on site of a plane crash, where there is wallets, passports etc, would you think about keeping the money  for yourself  ...if not, why not ?  

(side note....Einstein was not 'involved' in the bomb in any way, apart from the ability to derive it from his equations on energy, space, and matter. He did write many letters to world leaders warning that it no be used, and mobilised many others to do the same...the man was all about peace :-)

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
124awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16359

Because I am not a Leprechaun

What if Superman was real?

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Well, you see. Green is not my color.

What modern trend do you like?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

hemihead said:[quote-297289-lepperochan]I'm not sure about Einstein, he was a brainy fucker but his involvement in the atom bomb puts a bit of a shadow on his character for me. don't know fuck all about the Freud fellow other than his mother fucking  theory, so I'll go with neither  ...maybe Freud

(side note....Einstein was not 'involved' in the bomb in any way, apart from the ability to derive it from his equations on energy, space, and matter. He did write many letters to world leaders warning that it no be used, and mobilized many others to do the same...the man was all about peace :-)[/quote]

fair point, Hemi. I got that wrong. fair play. my opinions are rooted in in a movie I watched ...I was probably flyin'. I find the subject interesting. his equation probably played a part in changing the dynamics of world order. my point is that for a man of such intelligence he should have kept his equation to himself. tough call though

I nee to swat up on it, if you know of any books relating to it , I'd be more than happy to read them

...go duck yourself, bat girl

latest trends here is putting gin in cocktails and paying an arm and a leg for a round of them  ...fuck that shit

bandannas are becoming popular again, I got two Rastafari / bob Marley ones last week ...haven't worn them yet though.

evolution, there is a train of thought which suggests babies who are born with neurological issues are part of an evolutionary process. I think that every baby that's born is part of the process,

how do see yourself in terms of evolution ?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Dead, eventually.  There is only a small slice of pink left in my pink evolution circle, the rest is blue. Nearly to capacity (if you don't understand, that is because it is in Welsh)

If you had the chance to be hypnotized, would you let someone into your head like that?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I dunno, I have questions that could probably be answered if I let someone in to find the answers, I know it's worked for other people. I wouldn't let someone fuck about with my head on a show to make an arse outta me, fuck that, I'm well able to make an arse outta myself without the help of a hypnotist.

Scientists working at the The Large Hadron Collider  are going to try and make a black hole so they can see parallel universes, to do that they have to power it up to a level that they've never done before.

do you think that maybe they're going a bit too far with that shit ?, it sounds pretty fkn dangerous to me      

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Huh? where the hell are they going to get all of that power from and just maybe, they will get sucked into it, it could cause a humongous vacuum.  Yes, definitely, the whole damn planet could implode.

Do you ever wonder what kind of things are going on secretly underground by the hierarchy/government etc or just groups of people that have had enough of the aforementioned?

poet Anonymous

I can't say I do

Should I?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

It is a matter of choice.

If time travel were possible, would you?

poet Anonymous

honestly, probably not. It seems like it would be too much work.

Is anything possible?

poet Anonymous

Yes.In our dreams.
What do you dream about?

Go to page:
Go to: