Go to page:

minimalist addicts

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 787


greetings my beautiful beans

this one is for my

minimalist addicts
snippet enthusiasts
short story tellers of du

this is a space for you to share your short poems

do one, do all, don't do at all

share your own:
-minimalist poetry
-micro poems
-short stories
-snippets


rules:

-nothing over 20 words
-encourage each other
-don't be a dick
-have fun

love atcha



poet Anonymous

_feral said:
greetings my beautiful beans

this one is for my

minimalist addicts
snippet enthusiasts
short story tellers of du

this is a space for you to share your short poems

do one, do all, don't do at all

share your own:
-minimalist poetry
-micro poems
-short stories
-snippets


rules:

-nothing over 20 words
-encourage each other
-don't be a dick
-have fun

love atcha



🙏thanks for this gift bro👍...
Let me grab this and run with it...😁...


_____________________________________________

said the little girl

to the monster-
this world
sucks.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 787

cold_fusion said:
🙏thanks for this gift bro👍...
Let me grab this and run with it...😁...


_____________________________________________

said the little girl

to the monster-
this world
sucks.




ah lightning bolt
glad to have your presence here ⚡️😆

cheers to you for starting off
with a strike of lightning brother 😎

poet Anonymous

_feral said:



ah lightning bolt
glad to have your presence here ⚡️😆

cheers to you for starting off
with a strike of lightning brother 😎


mate you're too generous in your assessment.😉
but am glad  you establishing something awesome like this one 🙏

poet Anonymous

Related submission no longer exists.


Oooooosshhhh. Glad to see this thread here. 😎



https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/428262-burning-down-the-house/

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 787

Related submission no longer exists.
Northern_Soul said:

Oooooosshhhh. Glad to see this thread here. 😎



https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/428262-burning-down-the-house/


d'aww i'm glad to have you here vitsy
this is a whopper of an entry 😊

poet Anonymous

cold_fusion said:

said the little girl

to the monster-
this world
sucks.


@_feral - Fanx you kindly 😊

@Cold_Fusion - There’s so much packed into this. It challenges our very perception of what is good and bad in the world all whilst reminding us that innocence is a gift. Fab job.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 787

just like stars

we arrive
burning.

poet Anonymous

thirty five minutes

the paramedics
were not
to blame

their service
dying
by a thousand
(funding) cuts.


#CapitalismSucks

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 787

eyes gaze

at skies
& gods.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 787

cold_fusion said:thirty five minutes

the paramedics
were not
to blame

their service
dying
by a thousand
(funding) cuts.


#CapitalismSucks



this shortie is on fire man 🔥

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:

@_feral - Fanx you kindly 😊

@Cold_Fusion - There’s so much packed into this. It challenges our very perception of what is good and bad in the world all whilst reminding us that innocence is a gift. Fab job.


🙏 why thank you Missy!

much obliged.

poet Anonymous

_feral said:


this shortie is on fire man 🔥

Man you're too kind.😊🙏

poet Anonymous

_feral said:eyes gaze

at skies
& gods.


Now who's the king of brevity bro?

poet Anonymous

a day mourns the week that was ​

Friday

asked
the previous five -
why me?



#...

Go to page:
Go to: