Go to page:

Kitty's Korner

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1808

Colors and Prosperity

Why are world actions driven by the color of one’s skin tone, and not by the content of character. One would have assumed once Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. looked over that mountaintop and after delivering his memorial speech, I Have A Dream, at this time, racial equality and unification would have progressed for all, in addition, color barriers would be mended by the year 2024.    

As a resident of Upper East Side New York, I still hear the shouts from the mountaintop, yet, unfortunately it’s not echoes of integrated peace, we have overcome; it is the cries of give us justice, or no peace.    

Now that we have a president who resides in the White House, political agenda to divide is now American obstruction. We all need to come together to tackle this hindrance, not only for this country but for interacting with other countries abroad.    

Every American should be given the chance to adopt the creed of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, as well as reap the rewards from that analogy.      

I feel dismay for anyone, who has ever encountered the presence of racism. And please be advised discrimination rears its ugly head as well.    

To be judged unfair on the merit of one’s skin color or shunned due to your ethnicity, is demoralizing and adheres to the pitfalls of injustice this so-called great nation still believes in.    

For all the interracial dating and procreating with other races. One would think, racial lines are somewhat blurred.

In this century, society is now coming together and blending voices as one, demanding the due process of civil rest. We are progressing to the promised land of getting along or tearing each other down.    

No one standing as a citizen wants a war of races on American soil; if such does ever occur, it only escalates to things beyond our control. Therefore, why we’re all burying our heads in the sand, America is being bankrupt of its monetary value and deprived of its own earth's precious minerals.    

Much needed revenue is leaving this country at an alarming pace, our GNP is falling be the degrees of Checks and Balances, in the presence of democracy, other wealthy countries are demanding their productivity showcased on American soil by engaging or limiting their economical trade in the spirit of embargo wars.    

I do admire the wealthy, the philosophy of their economic growth to maintain their affluent status is never based upon the content of skin color. Moreso, their lucrative necessities is solely based upon what sectors, or avenues in life which can provide them monetary gain as they reach a status of prosperity.    

In the realm of everyone else who has not been born with a silver spoon in their mouth, or no means to ever eat from one, why does it seem to come down to our survival, to negate or deny the simplicities, based upon this state of existence we call life; the less privileged cannot even struggle together to pull financial resources to prosper in mainstream society, whereas, when it's all said and done. It will never boil down to the color of skin, but the Have and Have nots.    

Let’s keep the sixties of racial injustice in mind as a memorial that shall never divide and conquer, our voices unified, our truths spoken, a catalyst to enforce peace for this nation to thrive, in addition, a pivotal moment in time of the way we live and how one shall interact when facing each another in passing    

Now That’s Straight Talk

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC Interim DON, APRN

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Is the thrill gone away
Do I have nothing more to say
This is the day I have silently prayed never to come
I cannot hear the beat of my own mental drums
My mind is trying to stay afloat
Waves rocking against my paddle boat
I…
Do you see what I mean
My thoughts have never been this far in between
However, I’m somewhat tinkled pink
Fingers gliding as I think
Giving everything I got bedsides the kitchen sink
Is the thrill really gone away
Is this the day I have nothing else to add or convey

Mentally flowing day by day
Hoping something strikes my thinking as I lay
So many things the mind goes through
The Highs the Lows
The Mental Blues
Hey, I did like someone’s poem today about the homeless
I can’t fathom not having a place to rest my head or a permanent address
No comforting shoes
Salvation for them is so long overdue

As the poem stated the homeless hold up signs
We ride or walk pass them daily, cannot even toss them a dime
Let alone lend an ear of our time
It's cold outside
I’m sure it has been a million times the bitter winds have heard their cry
Guilt never shields their pride
As a society of people we take their untidy presence in stride

The bed of my slumber is hard and sometimes cold
A sight to others to behold
Pushing my cart without a care in the world
You know I was once a working girl
My husband’s jeweled pearl
Mishaps and bad decisions have gotten us here
We make it together daily through the grief of our tears

At times they ask the masses for a small handout
Which I know we all have qualms about
So, the next time give the homeless the benefit of the doubt
We do not know how they ended up on their route
Although, you may hear my hands are tied
Get away from me you’re a thorn in my side
I hope this never will be applied worldwide
I do toss coins every once in a while
I have to remember it may be an Angel who returns a smile

Thank you for showing me the misplaced humanity of my mind
Everyone here is living on borrowed time
For a minute, I almost forget I could rhyme
One less mountain for me to mentally climb
Humanity I’ve read your thoughts on the homeless through your poem
I wonder if I saw you on the streets, would my words have kept you warm
Would I have dazzled you with my Aquarian charms

Or would I have brainstormed to get you back on a higher platform
Sheltering your existence through the darken hour of your storm
Sometimes how you started is not always where you will be
Personally, for me and the powers that be
I have the riddle while living fancy free
Haitian named unto the universal mission that define my creed
The universal alliance to the 33 degrees
Using my spiritual key

Not the revelations of the Masonic
My words whispering in your mind as a beautiful symphonic
While keeping it strictly platonic
When your mind is relaxing, you know a state of cerebrally catatonic
I really didn’t have nothing to say

I hope my poem have paved the way
Just remember tomorrow is a new day
To the hopeless and homeless
I will continue to pray
Now I have everything to say and everything to do
Never in life pity a fool
Exception does sometimes prove that rule
Hopefully you never encounter someone being cruel

Have a blessed day and have faith, always
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Dream Weaver (Mental Armageddon)

Inhaling and exhaling boarding the dream weaver train  
Closing my eyes, I hear the echoes of cries shivering in the cold rain  
Continental men dressed in suits, united handshakes under the Sun in the act of war, blood embedding in the womb of Mother Nature, a symbolic olive branch of impending despair and gloom  
Sealing the fate of mankind, the Book Of Revelations sorrows casted upon humanity’s earthly doom  

The world encased in darkness it’s the new millennium’s perforated plight  
A place where all awaiting souls congregate, to bring inner peace to self, you must give your obscurity a reason to shine its beautiful light  
Your DNA is the temple of thy self  
If man is made in the Creator’s image, then why does his heart not reap of Heavenly wealth  
His broad shoulders carry in his vibrations, famine, racism, carnage, and death  

Allow my purpose to stand on the backs of Yoruba Kings as I humbly bow to the Queens of my lineage  
Gods found in the ordained creation of mankind, evolution in earth’s pilgrimage  
Once when the letter ‘S’ was dropped lessening the meaning of divinity spelled backwards became  
unjust, known as Dog echoed throughout the ages of time  
Sentiments of theology is to have faith and believe given of its ideology, yet to atheism its unacceptable and resonates the agenda of darken minds  
The deeds of survival within the passage of religion becomes mentally distorted and sublime  

Love and compassion, the purest form of emotions we trust in judgment to display  
Prayers needed when terminal illness manifests be that it may  
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust  
Fallen tears, hopefully, in your last breath in the divine I hope your vessel has been in trust  
Inhaling the cosmic you must find your place, longevity for me has never been about the dynamics of life’s race  
The code to life is when you stop and smell the roses, you realize in the fragrant scent your heart pulsates at its own pace  

When you have humbly bowed in the face of death you will find the sobriety to invest in the afterlife  
Remain silent in grace under pressure in the shadows of strife  
Spirit and soul asunder energy never truly dies  
Devine elevation of heart, mind, body, birth, death, and reborn, in this realm, our dreams, hopes, we try to reach, we may fail, but we must continue to try, and try, and try  
Even a baby bird eventually learns how to fly  
Love yourself, and have enough to share, and never covet anyone else’s footsteps and be empathic and comforting in everyone else whys  

Assalamu Alaikum  

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

Creation By A Queen's Crown Apparel™

Live Blog Shot (Discussing The DNC)

nutbuster
D C
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 19th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 53

Enjoyed this spill. My friend

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter demanding voices to be    
I hope as the writer you come to feel me  
And of course, your life matters too    
As an embodied society protect my human rights, give me my just due    

Police brutally has always plagued the humanity of the black race    
From DWB, racial profiling, to the spray of facial Mace    

Illustrating the hushed concept    
Your life is less than mine this will be forgiven, behind my badge American citizens shall soon forget
Your fallacies to judge presence, not upon skin color as a body who stands    
I bleed as you bleed like a God-fearing woman, child or man    

Hands raised, complying, no gun in sight    
He flinched, shots fired, bullets now lain out in hindsight    

Court systems, defending the men in blue    
Witnesses to comfort the family’s integrity now has the forgetful mind flu    
Shooting acquitted, man of blue, justified    
Outraged, the stigma of the family seeking justice, sadly demoralized    
In front of a microphone, tears falling, behind the whys    
My child was a Christian, he was even baptized    
You’ve now taken him away from me in the blink of an eye    
Only God knows the wicked man’s mind seen through the shooter’s lies    
We want justice, screams heard throughout the night    
Marches, riots, demonstrations, heard from the deafening ears of injustice’s cruel fight    

Give us justice or give us peace    
Only a squeaky wheel gets oil, it gets the grease    

Movement or Hatred how did society ever come to this    
I do not even know how this issue ended up on my Nurse’s wish list    
Voices heard, impartiality felt, but remains unseen    
A blue force to reckon, which has labeled Black Lives Matter a total mob scene    

But wait, we all march for our civil rights, correct    
It’s has been our amendment since the beginning of time, but yet    

Skin of a different color, birthed from the womb of a dark-skinned mother    
Rules do not apply since it’s not the other    
We march on Washington for equal pay    
No time for a brother whose body has been bullet ridden and slayed    
We march in the streets to recognize equality of both genders    
No time for a brother who was pulled over for a simple fender bender, killed, his eulogy has now been delivered    
We march for medical reform, I need my health care    
No time for a brother who was running away, unarmed, shot in the back, reasons of such evaporated into thin air    

I could go on and on and on    
However, Black Lives Matter sings this unified song    

My one and only single request that must be met    
Bullets are flying among the African American race like Russian Roulette    
Life in essence, and living the American dream is a hefty bill    
We need to sing together when anyone has been unjustifiable killed    

The voices of hurt rings so much louder from the African American hilltops    
We all remember Rodney King, the wooden batons refused to stop    

Years later, unfortunately things have not changed    
Different geographic, different situations, yet the results are always the same    
Many things we must do to better ourselves as we all move along    
Hear the voices seeking justice, as if it was your own song    
When a shooting has taken lives within schools    
It does not matter what color, we feel the victims’ mothers’ pain, we demand justice, not pity the fool    

Now put that spin on the flip side of your skin    
Then understand this is how Black Lives Matter movement begin    

Continued marches for bullets, which steals an innocent body off the streets, over-and-over again    
However, if you’re guilty as sin    
And weasel your way out with confrontational fists; just remember you will never win    
Think before you act    
Allow the court system to be your justice, a known fact    
Hold it, isn’t this the beginning brought to the end    
Shots fired, killed, he was only driving around the bend    

It wasn’t a gun in his hand, it was his cell phone, let’s all breathe, as we count to ten    
Acquitted, Black Lives Matter, here we go once again

Historical Fact

Black Wall Street, officially known as Greenwood, was a prosperous neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where African Americans created a flourishing and self-sufficient business district in the early 20th century. The area became an economic powerhouse, boasting independent schools, banks, hotels, and transit systems. Prior to the devastating Tulsa race massacre of 1921, Greenwood was a vibrant community with barber shops, salons, clothing stores, restaurants, movie houses, and more. Unfortunately, during the massacre, a white mob attacked the district, looting and burning down businesses, homes, schools, churches, and other institutions. The tragedy left thousands homeless and had a profound impact on the survivors and their descendants.

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC Interim DON, APRN
🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Forever Young (The College Chronicles)

Is The Moorish man and the Hebrew Queen still seeking the passage of higher learning. Are we continuing to surpass our education outside of receiving a high school diploma that has taken the mind, heart, body and the window of the soul to excel one we stand on the principality of now what, do you enter the workforce or stive for excellence.

Well, this entire weekend from Friday to the wee hours of a Grand Rising Sunday, I wanted to seek the treasure of the intellect as we gift the younger mindset to adopt the concept they are headstrong in finding a career that best suits them and a profession or a trade, where incoming college students can remain persistent  and optimistic to expect the perseverance as they walk across a stage where when it is all said and down, and upon that platform to feel good about all their accomplishments to get that, Diploma, that Associate's Degree, their Bachelors’ Degree, or a Master’s Degree, and of the higher learn, earning that PH.D

As a freshman entering college or a university is the mind readily equipped to handle the stress of living outside the comfort of mother/father's immediate care where he or she is durable to seek a life that is best suited for an unlearned mind when it pertains to higher learning.

I briefly became a college student for the weekend to get a positive reinforcement that African American future Kings and Queens are still going to college to better themselves.

I was in Cincinnati, Ohio, to visit the grounds of University Cincinnati,
then to Columbus, Ohio, to visit the grounds of Ohio Stand University and my college tour concluded in Chicago Illinois to visit the grounds of University of Illinois Chicago (UIC) of the feel of the ambience what a beautiful expressive feeling.

Mothers/Fathers, if you have a child entering college make sure they always know whatever attract their curiosity to expand their horizons in the realm, we call college life, you will always be behind them one under percent and yes, send those care packages. and words of inspiration.

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Hair Color Creme Bronze Brown #413

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

Creation By A Queen's Crown Apparel™

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Where Have All The Sistas Gone ... and I See you Are Returning To Your Eighth Dimensional Roots
“Food for Thought”

This narrative is not meant to offend, or a derogatory slander to my African American soul sisters, or any other beautiful roaming race in its content.

The other day, I was asked to look at an interesting website. To my amazement, the website displayed several African American men, of several sectors, who are presently engaged in interracial relationships.

The question I most propose is, “Where have all my sistas gone, and I See you Are Returning To Your Eighth Dimensional Roots

Let’s examine some of the myths that seem to hinder the standoffish attitude of the black man, in addition, if these are adopted lies presented through the media, or visual propaganda, or a calculated plan to genocide the relationship between the African American man, and the African American woman.

Myth 1. Black women are loud, rude, and downright obnoxious.

I cannot differentiate, when a woman speaks, rather it be to a man, or to a child. The point of view is usually delivered in an authoritative tone of speaking, and straight to the point. Is society brainwashing the African American male population, in believing, the womb that he was created in, is only a vessel, once born, and under the maternal and parental guidance of a parent of African American descent, that no voice is louder than a whisper. I know for sure that my mother, as well as my father often raised their voices to allow us to understand the dire consequences of or wrongs, and in that boisterous voice, came with reasoning to push us to be the best in whatever we aim for. The old adage of ‘spare the rod and spoil the child’ was never a deterrent factor in my household.

Myth 2. Black woman do not have the key to society, that Caucasian or Asian women possess.

What key or universal pass, that allows one race to move forward, whereas another race lags behind. I could argue for, or against this. If you look at television, here today, there is no reflection of black love, black unity, emotional bonding, or even an ounce of black dignity. As always, we are the best friend, for the gentlemen, Hollywood seem to cast men a male as the best man, the gay man, a jailed man, disrespectable thug, with a pseudo family, or as a disfigured prop.

There is no specific key(s) to enter the door to any recreational playing field, secret society, or boys club. Let’s just admit it, “money talks, association by degree walks, and the epitome of class enters.

Are the lone days gone, when we, as African American women held our head high to be heard? Moreover, the glorious days, when we respected the black man, cultivated our black man, and loved him unconditionally?

I remember when television use to represent African American women in a positive light, and the man was at the helm of his kingdom, or household; Different World, Family Matters, Smart Guy, Moesha, just to name a few.

Presently, we are not perceived even in supporting roles, most, if some all Hollywood Producers/Director/Writers, in as much, is paring seasoned African American actors with Caucasian men, or uniting with Caucasian women, whereas it appears to be an epidemic.

Myth 3. Black women want too much, too soon, and are not satisfied with cultivating an African American man to reach his full potential.

Why must we settle for something less, when in actuality, women in general want a man, who can at least hold their own, in the bedroom, the kitchen, and his own pockets. However, if you really examine other women in society. You will find that each want these very same things, the fact is, they have the patience to wait around, and wait it out, not in any fashion belittle our brothas for what they do not have walking through the door.

An added fact, Most men of distinguish, already hold their own, the athletes, the music moguls, the actors, and comedians. Therefore, it is sad to admit that the excuse is ‘black women are not worthy enough to share in their wealth, or a black woman cannot open the doors that a Caucasian woman can open. African American women cannot articulate.

I must defend that notion. I know several African American women, of old, and of new, who cannot only open doors, but who can create their own.

As a published author of Erotica/Love Romance novels, I have found myself at times writing about African American women, however, am I guilty of not fulfilling the prophesy to stand up for my own French Creole skin tone. My female characters, seems to be the fare light-skin complexion, hair showering down their back, long legs, of slim petite, but never full-figured. I am learning in the aspect of representing my characters, as I write more diligently.

To my African American sisters, universal love starts at home. If you see a sister on the street, stop, smile, and keep it moving. Don’t fall into the trap of turning your nose up, when she walks past, snickering under your breath. Everyone who walks past your presence, has a story to tell. When you encounter a brotha in the midst of your presence. Take a second and appraise him at face value, do not conclude a verdict by his appearance, because these are some of the so-called brothas who you may have turned your back on, only to stare at you in the face later, with another woman on his arm, another woman of a different race, and very much successful.

“Until out paths meet again, and spoken words vividly dance into light, stay black and beautiful.”

Love and Universal Hugs, always to my Melanin Hebrew Kings, Queens, Yoruba Gods and Yoruba Goddesses

SKC, Interim, DON, APRN
🤎

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14534

Testing

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

lepperochan said:Testing
Thank you, my love😘

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, and Reflexology (Part II)

The eleventh house rules teams, friendships, groups, society, technology, video and electronic media, networking, social justice, rebellion, and humanitarian causes. It also rules originality, eccentricity, sudden events, surprises, invention, astronomy, science fiction and all things futuristic. (Ruled by Aquarius).          

I am an Aquarian the sign of truth and knowledge. Notice this age we are in. There are four fixed signs that house the other signs (Aquarius: houses, Pisces, and Capricorn...Taurus: houses, Aries, and Gemini.... Scorpio: houses, Sagittarius, and Libra.... And Leo: houses, Virgo, and Cancer.          

In ancient history there were only four recognized signs (Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus, Leo). The horses (mutable, cardinal) and the riders (fixed).          

Aquarius is the direct knowledge itself. This is history. The Chakras should be based on vibration, shapes, and colors (the first language).      

Western astrology says Capricorn and Aquarius rule the first chakra (the first chakra is red, and Aries and Scorpio are the first chakras actual sign) Pisces is the throat chakra.            

Ancient astrology connects Aquarius with air/water which is the 7th Chakra and above the seventh chakra, color: clear- amethyst (air/Aquarius color) shape: hexagon/cubic. Saturn (Osiris) was taken from Aquarius by Sir William Herschel, discovering Uranus on March 13, 1781. Then placing Uranus as a 2nd planetary ruler to Aquarius.          

Western Astrologers had no reason for the change, but it stood in the minds of everyone. Then giving to Capricorn without reason till this day. Saturn’s ancient home is in Aquarius and always will be. (air/ water, prana, mana).            

Saturnine planets are ancient and were recorded as a group of planets (Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto) under Saturn’s rule. Mars also belonged to Scorpio first. Venus belonged to Libra and Pluto had nothing to do with Pisces. Not only should you learn your zodiac, please understand the nature of them.          

This concept plays an importance with who you share your personal space with. It makes the question of asking oneself, we got along great, however, we were just not compatible in other areas of progress.          

Please take into consideration, everyone in life does come along with baggage, it is up to us to make the effort if we chose to unpack it or send it on their way.          

A full moon will always affect human and planet moods, behavior, and its magnetic energy, so does each planet. Air itself, is indestructible, its free, and it carries cell (earth, particles etc..) however, it cannot live three minutes without air like you can live seven days without food and three days without water.          

Air being deemed spirit and represents the crown and above. Western astrology is American. America was established on July 4th, it is a Cancer and Cancers are the suspects on the FBI lists of murder suspects, it was placed in the stars because of their persistence.      

There are no factual water signs but animals that represent water (Pisces, Cancer Scorpio), firm, calm, aggressive, and delivering,          
The bearer feeds them water as the bearer is the only one in actual possession of water in the zodiac.          

Air is, mysticism in its creation, beginning and ending, hold all information it flows through, tangible, and not.        

Aquarius is spirit, air, water, prana, mana, that which most cannot see, feel or inner stand. These are facts we all realize. Look at how eastern, western. worship Saturn (their hexagon, cubic box, six sided triangles forming hexagons, blackness, the tall black beings, the ring makers, giving earth and the universe its vibrations to create its own illusions because they know the truth, they really do, please research the perceptions          

You call them Illuminati and Freemasons but they hoard the truth and feed you ego driven mess to confuse you but what do you see with your own eyes. Who in history that you know of spoke truth and fought lies more than any other sign? Add them up look up their astrological signs!  You will be surprised and amazed of your discovery.        

Look up the scientist who created the illusions, there are other signs who pushed through evolutions with their natural planetary driven abilities.          

Each is necessary. All can vibrate to high frequency. If you know the truth of the Chakra locations. You all have each chakra in you and should balance all without bias or you are throwing yourself off. there is never just one planet in effect when you are born.          

Zodiac And Chakras And How It Relate To Our Cognitive Awareness      

Chakra is an energy center located in both physical and nonphysical bodies. This energy center acts like a node linking all bodies with physical and psychic functions. Each chakra is drenched with occult powers known for millennia. These focal points are affected by spirits, the energy of the earth and of course the stars. Therefore, each zodiac sign has one powerful chakra. Through this powerful chakra, each zodiac sign expresses both its advantages and sensitivities. The associations of Chakras with traditional alchemy dates centuries ago when the magic of the far East blended with the occult sciences of the West. Wise alchemists were put in charge to create these links for healing and empowerment.          

This is my passion, in addition, Reflexology and Numerology. It is always best to get a Natal Chart done on your birth, and please make sure you have the correct time of birth, it guarantees the accuracy of your chart; when the planets were aligned, what Houses you birth correlates within, and a better understating of your presence among the universe.          

Aquarius: Root Chakra- Lead is associated with Root Chakra. Obsidian is also linked with this powerful chakra which helps us ground and connects with the forces of Earth. Emerald is also associated with the health and powers of the Root Chakra.          

The Powerful chakra of Aquarius is the Root Chakra. Where is located is a subject of debate. Some occult wiccan, pagans do believe that is located a couple of inches between your feet. Others believe that it is located at the base of our spine. No matter where it is located when activated we feel intellectual, reliable and feel we can do anything in this world as we are a part of it. Maybe that is why Aquarians are usually creative.          

The belief of mind, body and the concept of Thetan plays a major significant when examining and adopting the module of astrology.    

Assalamu Alaikum  

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, and Reflexology (Part III of Part IV)

To the East, may my words bring comfort to a lonely heart
To the South, to give comfort to the cries of a Southern mind
To the North, the guidance of the Moon’s illumination to the weary body
To the West, casted pearls to the manifested to up rise the core of my soul

As I sit and inhale, exhaling as my Dragon Blood and Frankincense incense drift upon ether.
Bringing peace and affirmations to heart, mind, body and to elevate the embodiment of my soul.

The reactive illusion of misplaced emotions can be acceptable to society when it is normal, heathy, and conducive to propel spiritual elevation, or spiritual evolution when it is supported in a low vibration of evil and wickedness in the form of my realm of my world, and negativity that does penetrated reality, then this is where the intellect must be asunder with grievous intentions to always subconscious give rise to the potency.

I come from valued women ranges in generations of Herbalists, Nurses, and Organists.  

Where the power of words spoken into existence must and be manifested with purpose. Knowledge for me is to speak of person, places, or things I have yet to discover.

Those who talk, don’t know, and those who know don’t talk

(The Emerald Tables).

I am a Board Certified professional female and I have never quite understood how the Western Philosophy became ordained under the Roman ideology BC.

However, we must all learn from the past to understand the events that have a direct bearing on our sanity, our livelihood, and at times it does pertain to the basic needs of our survival.

The denial of the truth only hinders the potential of mental growth.

So, shall a mindset think so shall they are? That is a powerful chain of words if you understand the proverb in general and yes, in this day and age, everyone can learn new tricks says the cat.

When the wisdom of energy is tossed into the comfort of the universal it goes through a preverbal metamorphic of investing that data to brain hemispheres.

In order to understand the basic philosophy of action and reaction you have to understand the components of those beautiful brain waves, in my field of study I deal with the factual accounts of science and Mental Health.

The Brain's Two Hemispheres

The left hemisphere of the brain is associated with logical thinking, language processing, and analytical tasks.

It controls the right side of the body.

The right hemisphere is responsible for creative thinking, wat is termed spatial awareness, and visual processing. Be advised it controls the left side of the body.

Therefore, the next time when you appreciate art, recognize faces, or imagine scenarios, your right hemisphere is very much active.

Then you have the right side of the brain, and you must take into consideration this dual dynamic equation does balances the natural of our existence.

It propels our thought pattern, to incorporate new ideas that move us to debate or research.

With that being said and any words stated after is of non-binary but stated by my creed and with merit. Wisdom is the birth where knowledge has not been discovered or still remains uncharted.

In my culture, we never forsake the confidence of incorporating new ideas it keeps the mind grounded. That is stated in humbleness and my due in part my grann will turning 102 years old, she is in the sensory stages of life, her mentally is up to par, it's unbelievable, however, the movement over her cognitive awareness is somewhat, however in the midst of that transformation is of a spiritual awakening, universal spiritual lessons taught from the tongue of her old West Africa dialect.

The mind is a massive diversion waiting to be stroked with insightfulness infused by what we see in the world through our eyes, what we read, information that holds true value we listen to with our ears, and hearts need to bear.

It is unconstitutional and rather barbaric to me when like-minded citizens of society refuse to recognize enlightment or the truth and cannot articulate when truth of old have been tainted, altered, or sadly misplaced in time, then yes, it transforms faith, it offset times.

If you are a spiritual seer, such as I, then yes, I boldly will claim that by the first principle laws of gravity.

Every particle of this universal is woven by thought and by perception, it’s garnished by our thought process, our ideals, our inspirations. Our hopes and our dreams. It shapes who we are today, and every fiber of our being is linked to our DNA catered by our birth Natal Chart.

The evolution of Astrologic has went through several transformations; Vedic, Western, and Georgian Astrology their acceptance is closely related to the lunar cycles and natural occurrences.

In the world of numbers if the sequence is off by even the slightest margin of error, it will disrupt the entire equation. No one needs to be told their natal birth was aligned under a false pretense, yes, I would strongly recommend the Vedic (Sidereal Astrology).  

While Western astrology often focuses on surface-level traits, Vedic astrology delves deeper into the very consciousness of the universe. It interprets planetary motions to analyze birth charts and provides advice and solutions, whereas, it was tainted with as well as everything else the Romans have tampered in the name of a false religion of demigod.

I prefer and any spiritual seer, tarot card reader, or palmist, should be familiar with both, but always when you’re gathering information for a Natal Chart, the Vedic Astrological (Sidereal), is more pronounced and it upholds that candle up to the sky, with honor, the gateway to unlock that Pineal Gland, it tends to delve deeper into the universe.

I find comfort when I am asked to do someone’s birth chart, and it is best to spiritual fast prior to entering the realm of the unknown and say a little ask to ask the Creator for permission to mental.

What is considered when compiling information when I am charting the course of someone’s birth chart? There are divine elements that set its course and play a significance at hand.

Planets each aligned planet faithfully will represent different aspects of your nature.
There are twelve zodiac signs, and each astrological sign is equipped with the essence that make up our exceptional characteristics.

There are what we refer to as Houses which life influenced by the planets. In Vedic Astrological I am in the 12th House, in Western Astrological I am in the 11th House.

Here Is What You Must Pay Close Attention.

The ascendant, which is considered your (Rising Sign). It is creation ascending the Eastern horizon at the conception of your birth, this usually determines how the houses are labeled. That is the most complex part, trust me.

Then you must include the position of a Sun Sign, it’s your core distinctiveness and ego.

Your Moon Sign will always reflect your emotions and yes, even your universal needs.
Just some basic information that is needed to complete a Natal Chart.

I stated that due in part when you are servicing anyone that is granted a Natal Chart you must make sure your readings or anything related does not become your Bible of Occult teachable, preachable, or seekable.

Until our souls meet in the illumination on that beautiful florescent light, everyone please have a beautiful evening and a promising weekend.

“Assalamu Alaikum”

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, and Reflexology (Part IV of Part IV)

Blue Candle  

As every other zodiac consists of 12 signs (Western, Vedic, the Themes, and the Chinese zodiac. Then you must take into consideration the study of the ancient Egypt, and other civilizations charted its own course to accommodate the period during its reign or the existence of its era of time.  

I know some citizens within society who chose to believe in the theology or ideology of spirituals rebirth, and if that is to be true, then it is a privilege to sip from the Holy Grail of planetary wisdom, ordained by the evolution of time.    

Let's Embrace The Celebration Of Various Astrologic By Culture

The Babylonians systematically applied myths to constellations and astrology, However, if you do your history in the originality of astrology, which dates to the Egyptians, you will come to realize they reforms were made to bring some sophistication to those Babylonian's contrasted system, they concept was to focus on the Moon’s influence on tides and seasonal activities.  

I wanted to elaborate more in conclusion about the Egyptian Zodiac as well. It is a beautiful direction to know the parables of how mankind has thought to bring the delegation to the Stars, inscribes for his era, his Kingdom, his reign to lead his people through the democracy by the planet alignment of the Sun and the Moon, the Equations that have brought you and I into this existence.    

Egyptian Zodiac  

The Nile: January 1-7, June 19-28, September 1-7, November 18-26    
Amon-Ra: January 8-21, February 1-11  
Mut: January 22-31, September 8-22  
Geb: February 12-29, August 20-31  
Osiris (March 1-10, November 27-December 18)  
Isis (March 11-31, October 18-29, December 19-31)  
Thoth (April 1 - 19, November 8 - 17)  
Horus: April 20-May 7, August 12-19  
Anubis: May 8-27, June 29-July 13  
Seth: May 28-June 18, September 28-October 2  
Bastet: July 14-28, September 23-27, October 3-17  
Sekhmet: July 29-August 11, October 30-November 7  

It is a cosmic embrace to see the rainbow of variable zodiacs under one sky.  

Chinese Astrology  

February 10, 2024 (The Year Of The Dragon)  

Rat (鼠, shǔ): Recent years include 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020, and 2032.  
Ox (牛, niú): Recent years include 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021, and 2033.  
Tiger (虎, hǔ): Recent years include 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022, and 2034.  
Rabbit (兔, tù): Recent years include 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023, and 2035.  
Dragon (龙, lóng): Recent years include 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024, and 2036.  
Snake (蛇, shé): Recent years include 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025, and 2037.  
Horse (马, mǎ): Recent years include 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026, and 2038.  
Sheep (羊, yáng): Recent years include 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027, and 2039.  
Monkey (猴, hóu): Recent years include 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028, and 2040.  
Rooster (鸡, jī): Recent years include 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029, and 2041.  
Dog (狗, gǒu): Recent years include 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030, and 2042.  
Pig (猪, zhū): Recent years include 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031, and 2043.  
(cited 08-31-24-SKC)  

Western astrology primarily embarks on an individual aura and is more prone to psychological traits.  
Chinese astrology and their culture are rooted in cycles, luck, and destiny.  

Ophiuchus  

Now this is rather interesting to know there has been a discovery of thirteen constellations. If you are not familiar, with, Ophiuchus, that is confirmed to be the Thirteenth Constellation.  

It was discovered during research that in 1982, the international astronomical had highly recognized Ophiuchus as being a thirteenth constellation. With that discovery the dynamics of these extra constellations and when in orbit, brings forth the dynamics of knowing no matter where you stand, sit, or lie, your seed was created during the precise second right down to your chromosomes, your DNA.  

Ophiuchusis is positioned between the constellations Scorpio and Sagittarius.  

This is what I have found interesting in my finding(s), now If you believe you are under the Aquarius sign, you might actually be a Piscean, and you also have to take into consideration the original Scorpion could be a Sagittarian.

Here’s how the zodiac signs compare between the traditional twelve and the present thirteen.

Zodiac Sign   Traditional Dates (12 Constellations) Present Dates (13 Constellations)

Western Astrology

Aries      March 21 -April 19      
Taurus      April 20 - May 20      
Gemini      May 21 - June 21      
Cancer       June 22 - July 22      
Leo       July 23 - August 22      
Virgo        August 23 - September 22      
Libra       September 23 - October 23      
Scorpio       October 24 - November 22      
Sagittarius  November 23 - December 21      
Capricorn    December 22 - January 19      
Aquarius      January 20 - February 18      
Pisces      February 19 - March 20

(13 Constellations)

Aries   Mar 21 - Apr 20   Apr 19 - May 13
Taurus   Apr 21 - May 21   May 14 - Jun 19
Gemini   May 22 - Jun 21   Jun 20 - Jul 20
Cancer   Jun 22 - Jul 22   Jul 21 - Aug 9
Leo   Jul 23 - Aug 22   Aug 10 - Sep 15
Virgo   Aug 23 - Sep 22   Sep 16 - Oct 30
Libra   Sep 23 - Oct 22   Oct 31 - Nov 22
Scorpio   Oct 23 - Nov 22   Nov 23 - 29
Ophiuchus   Nov 30 - Dec 17  (Between Scorpio and Sagittarius)
Sagittarius   Nov 23 - Dec 21   Dec 18 - Jan 18
Capricorn   Dec 22 - Jan 20   Jan 19 - Feb 15
Aquarius   Jan 21 - Feb 19   Feb 16 - Mar 11
Pisces   Feb 20 - Mar 20   Mar 12 - Apr 18

Vedic Astrological

Aries (Meṣa): April 13 to May 14
Taurus (Vṛṣabha): May 14 to June 14
Gemini (Mithuna): June 14 to July 16
Cancer (Karka): July 16 to August 16
Leo (Siṃha): August 16 to September 16
Virgo (Kanyā): September 16 to October 16
Libra (Tulā): October 16 to November 16
Scorpio (Vṛścika): November 16 to December 16
Sagittarius (Dhanu): December 16 to January 14
Capricorn (Makara): January 14 to February 13
Aquarius (Kumbha): February 13 to March 14
Pisces (Mīna): March 14 to April 13

Every origin has a beginning, and sometimes in life to broaden the view of one's purpose, to inhale the limits of your potential you must elevate your mission.  

No matter what is written for us in our Newspaper Zodiac section, or on online giving us a daily dose of mental endorphins through words, calibrated by numbers, those sentiments ordained by hopefully, perceptions of Verdic (that Sidereal Astrology) a Spiritual Seer casting those beguiling incantations to your brain hemispheres.    

A Great Book Recommendation

Predictive Astrology: Tools to Forecast Your Life and Create Your Brightest Future (Weiser Classics Series) Paperback – June 1, 2022  
by Bernadette Brady (Author), Theresa Reed  

“Assalamu Alaikum”

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC, Interim DON, APRN🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Humbly Bowing To The Month of September

We are on the helm of incoming Autumn, where we all will benefit from an extra hour of slumber, as noted, for those states that do manage to practice this ideology of time management, nevertheless, as we cross over from one glorious season unto another.

In addition, by the grace of the Creator there are crucial minor holistic adjustments you should adhere to pamper the heart, mind, your sacred temple, and always to give spiritual enhancement to the soul.

We will be layering more clothing attire to hibernate our bodies as the season progresses, Mother Nature in the element of her transference will become bare.

Please take into consideration, you must take care of your intellect, and always try to be slow to anger, those beautiful Sunshine rays will be the deterrence factor to provide that natural Vitamin D to the skin, and during this transformation, we as women tend to become sloth in our appearance, our mentalities become more lucid in out thought process, we tend to become sedated in boredom, and at times, anger becomes a prime detriment toward self, and can be indirectly toward others.

Hopefully, your socializing never becomes stagnated.

Let’s stop and rewind this entire mental downward spiraling and adopt a new way of thinking to give yourself a better outlook on life.

That beautiful intellect, which encases those two brain hemispheres are adaptable to manage any circumstances with the aid of your own body natural defense elements and just to name a few; they are vital when unexpected occurrences present itself.

The Neurotransmitters Of The Brain

Serotonin, then there is Noradrenaline (norepinephrine), and you Dopamine. Serotonin and Noradrenaline strongly does influence mental behavior patterns, while dopamine is involved in it movement.

These three substances are therefore fundamental to normal brain function.

I will go on record to note, the Creator when He stated I AM, I will take the credence and say He was speaking in reference to ourselves.  

The anatomy from a medical scientific factor is dynamic. And any medical profession out here has to agree with me, it physically operates depending on the biological gender and my professional colleagues would chastise me for admitting this, but the body runs like a machine, provided you know it code that leads to longevity, let me rephrase that in lament terns.

There is no other breath that breaths for other your own when you inhale or exhale.

You are a God or Goddess, within your own right. It is magnificent to know there is no carbon copy of you, what you make of yourself is your doing and I will go one step farther, so it is your responsibility to uphold your own purpose, maintain your own positive principles.

I admire any female who stand upon this earth who knows her purpose in life from the gift she may bear and can share significant insight to the masses, we all learn from one another righteous perspectives, in the name of that mental deliverance always find ways to uplift. The motto in life, from being a parent to just begin is reach one teach one, so blazed your glory.

In this life as must walk not run your own path, just know that time waits for no one.

Let me breakdown some of these dynamics, I cherish to and is always happy to share.

A lack of sun exposure, immobility, and a lack of will because anyone’s worse fear. During this phase we feel isolated, I would suggest get out, and socialize, if you have any limitations to your mobility, paint, drew. The computer is great to extension of our virtues; however, it should not be utilized to mandate your existence.

Take a nature walk during Autumn, I tend to visit states where I can participate in stones finding, if you have children that is your greatest reward, the seed(s) of your treasures, meaning, as a family learn them to bond with Mother Nature.

The anatomy and physiology is comprised of just six elements: Oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon, calcium, and phosphorus.

There are five elements you must always keep balanced: sulfur, potassium, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium. Vital elements to the body to allow it to function accordingly, only lab word will advise you if are low whereas, your results are abnormal therefore if your physical order you a CMP/BMP make sure you ask what your results are, in case you may have to be placed on medication or simply, lifestyle modifications.

I will elaborate more on the releasing those hormones that gives our temple the signature of survival in Part II entitled. ‘I AM” and by the grace of your Creator YOU ARE.

It is September ladies, and please do not forget to do your monthly breasts exam, and an annual Pap Smear, if you have not had one, and if you have a history of Dysplasia, or abnormal results, make sure you ask your physical to incorporate a CA-125 blood test. (A high level of CA-125 can be a sign of cancer, particularly ovarian cancer).

In addition, men, you handsome Kings, please make sure you are getting a prostate exam, with a PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) blood test. If you are a smoker, try to curb that nicotine craving and that goes for vaping.

Give praise to your presence here today, be positive and always be motivational, and with grace smile under pressure.

SKC, Interim DON, APRN

Assalamu Alaikum

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Much Poetic Respect And Universal Love

So many young lives I have been a Nightingale unto, nursing wicked choices  
Trying to find that beautiful spark in the dark, somewhat opened eyes, bathed in stone hearts, give rises to maddening voices              
Changed in the matter of moments with treating the elements of a torn soul
In the cradle of time my pouring streams never cease its universal flow
It patrols on within the depths by my Creator, blessed on the current where it softly consoles
Regrets confessed from mouths, praying, hoping, humanity needing to be reassured lifespan will get better at any cost    
The passage of my Pineal Gland sees life and the skeletal appearance of failing breaths          
Psalms verse twenty-three read in the declining hours to give a weary spirit external rest            
The same messages upon the dowry of our heads, yet a different sanctuary of time              
Plagues, famine, debauchery rules churches’ mind              

There is no peace no matter where you go              
As sure as the tornado destroys, and the water floods no matter where the ravines may patrol          
This is God’s land, no matter the technology found by the inventive hands of man              
One breeze, torrential rains              
At that interval, you bear witness our lives are all the same              
We all have emotions to feel and compassion to lend when we feel pain              
Then if so, why isn’t color blindness the name of life’s game              

As a healer, I hear those calls when hearts are lying in wait, I can never measure, or give you the sight of death  
When the body has given its all and it now only wants to return to dust, to be reborn unto its divine home for external rest  
The word terminally ill will never fit the bill, it is more a celebration of a beautiful sunrise and sunset  
Energy infusion at best, universal recycling, tears shedding in remembrance and emotions felt          

Worshipping society's sacred temples, speaking your language, your religion is my religion, your beliefs are my reliance to fit the cause of the bill, but still              
Does the mind of others ever get fatigue in doing right              
Holding on to the last ounce of faith when devoid of human nature to give into the heathens that romances the night                      
I bow in humbleness unto you, as I am, and through me I will always feel the perpetual devotion of Him                
Given unto power to lasso the magnifications of creature comforts which will never win                    

To civilization without, sees it’s downfall without an end                    
Falsehood love in beauty, money, spiritual love tossed in the wind                        
Vanity lovers of self, money, consorting in the dark on the altar with Jinns                    
I have hurtled them all, through the beginning of time, to council the                    
mentally to make the loins of men lust and the sacred divinity of women                    
adhere to enticement to the temptation of its sin                    
The first, the last, and the fallen ones on earth, the population follows the hidden horns to deceive                    
My Ankh I shield to the powers to be                    

The truth it seeps to give credence between you and me                    
What we stand for, when we ask for more, it makes us, or it breaks us                    
When the blood of our veins in sickness only pours              
We cry out in the last hour to be spiritually forgiven              
In the perfection of health, debauchery, arrogance is the catalyst when we are immorally driven                    
No one is better than each other                  
When we look in the mirror our reflective image is the only one who hovers                    
No other face from another mother                
Vanity is the tool of the Devil's invention, making us self-lovers                  

I remain docile in my own melanin skin                    
This old world seems at times no hope, no glory, truth of the matter to self is where we all begin              
The good book of fables from the Book of Genesis to the Book of Revelations                    
Once out the cocoon of the womb it’s the end we are wandering sheep in guidance from the constellations                    
My own voice, my own choice                
In this day and age, no trails to follow, but my own footsteps                    
It eliminates the time when trying to measure up when no one is ever                    
considered in life to the best  
By the trials, tribulations, or by life’s tests                    
We are all one whisper from a labored breath              

Tears in remembrance of our presence thy hollow be thy name is all that's left                    
Pine boxes, cremations, our Judgment Day comes next              
Never fear the unknown                
Live your life as a melody of your own beautiful song              
Energy never dies, our spiritual vessel ascends to be atoned              
Déjà vu will welcome you to advise you your spirit once roamed free              
Those three phrases of life that is ordained for you and for me                    

Soulful healer, spiritual fighter, blessed lineage of French Moorish Queens                    
Let awoken minds speak of what blinded eyes have not yet seen                    
In the realm of spiritual evolution and the parables of the afterlife we walk in                    
Every night in the subconscious of our dreams                    
Awaken to the coldness of opened eyes never to reclaim what the intellect has seen                
Is it atheist or blasphemy once off the nourishing and enlightening nipple we are weaned                                
The afterbirth, the last sacramental rites of passage before our Creator separates His presence from thy will shall be done                    
The first cry of life to a hellish Kingdom come                    
Everyone is wrong, life is measured by the greater good, better choices, yet, overruled by wicked deeds riding on pale horses                    
We are down here in in the belly of the beast                    
By His divine oath, His word, I am rooted and blessed in my exposure to stand on my feet
Into your mind, consecrated words, will always reach, my mission is to softly teach
I listen as Mother Nature and her sources of survival, air, water, earth, fire to mankind by observation is to preach

Shalom

Happy six-year DUP anniversary to me and to the poetesses and poets who made this year special with your comments, your accolades, or your private encouraging words, this one is for you and thank you all with much love and poetic gratitude

Live Blog Shot discussing the upcoming partial Lunar Eclipse on (09-17-24 through 09-18-24)

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC, Interim DON (Director Of Nursing), APRN
Nun Runner

🤎

nutbuster
D C
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 19th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 53

Happy Anniversary SKC

Go to page: