Freedom of Speech and Censorship

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:Thank you, London.

Thousands turn out to London Black Lives Matter protest over George Floyd death

https://inews.co.uk/news/london-black-lives-matter-protest-george-floyd-death-2869978?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=ijp&fbclid=IwAR2gNXkAVbANbCYMzx3gQ436HSfEEIduyVzJJTYyGMeIV4EsIJWTgwCMqmk

It's good to see their protests were non violent and non destructive.

After watching video of a white teenage girl kick in a storefront window during the Madison, Wisconsin protests - I just want to move to Mars.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14874

JohnnyBlaze said:

It's good to see their protests were non violent and non destructive.

After watching video of a white teenage girl kick in a storefront window during the Madison, Wisconsin protests - I just want to move to Mars.

I don't agree with the caption; we don't know he was a police officer, unless he was followed to his vehicle and a tag was taken down ( which is what I would've done ). But don't let it kill the message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woy23vCSNu0...

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

I don't agree with the caption; we don't know he was a police officer, unless he was followed to his vehicle and a tag was taken down ( which is what I would've done ). But don't let it kill the message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woy23vCSNu0...

Sigh.

Right. Always question the titles. Some people want to perpetuate chaos with falsehoods.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Nothing like destroying businesses that have already been struggling during the Covid 19 pandemic.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Nothing like destroying businesses that have already been struggling during the Covid 19 pandemic.

Right.

The solidary from around the world is so moving.  I have a heavy heart this morning that anarchists and other groups are piggy-backing on this long-standing issue to destroy the message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irDFTFh_mTo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Charlotte Police: 70% Of Rioters Arrested Are Out Of State "Instigators"

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police spokesman Todd Walther told CNN's Erin Burnett Thursday night that 70% of those arrested in race riots in that city this week were not locals.

"This is not Charlotte that's out here," he said. "These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"I'm not saying all the people, but we've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/charlotte_police_70_of_rioters_arrested_had_out_of_state_ids.html?fbclid=IwAR0WrQitz-cI8cNolNjD-P9C1mVWdRPrWFiNnlcooL3olEzkl9JLCflmt08

#maintainthemessage

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Right.

The solidary from around the world is so moving.  I have a heavy heart this morning that anarchists and other groups are piggy-backing on this long-standing issue to destroy the message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irDFTFh_mTo

Heartwarming to see! And that some are observing the 6 foot rule.

That is also what is really concerning about all this protesting.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Charlotte Police: 70% Of Rioters Arrested Are Out Of State "Instigators"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/charlotte_police_70_of_rioters_arrested_had_out_of_state_ids.html?fbclid=IwAR0WrQitz-cI8cNolNjD-P9C1mVWdRPrWFiNnlcooL3olEzkl9JLCflmt08

#maintainthemessage

I think we need to open up our borders and let more intelligent people into this country.

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

I am getting so pissed when the news media, news stations are starting with their opening lines of " Protesters outraged over the death of George Floyd"  
The true protesters seem to be a small group comparing to this other group, a mob, organized mob that's out there to destroy like a hurricane.
These people looting, destroying, damaging, stealing, breaking and systematically planning their looting route going from area to area with perfectly planned execution, like their licensed plates covered, spraying gas at news reporters to prevent them in capturing their face, running in with big bags and their cars waiting outside like a curb up pickup, working in groups.
These are not people, these are animals!!

No one is stopping them, so they keep at it..why not?!  no consequences, no one to arrest them or shoot them to stop this madness...not enough cops, and the national guard is there but they've been told to just play the role of security guards to guard certain public and gov buildings and not to really get involved or take an active role..wtf!

I am so upset that the govenemnt is not taking a heavy hand approach on this, they need to stop this asap, its out of hand, all over the country!

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

The ones who always talk about fear, that fear is a bad thing..now see what happens when there's absolutely no fear.
A little fear does a good thing, humans needs it, we need discipline otherwise they will destroy the planet to the ground.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

My heart is very heavy this morning, Layla.  These people are destroying an age-old message that needs to be heard and addressed.

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

Yes, its upsetting and frustrating cause those people with good intentions, trying to send a message to society and government is getting pushed back cause this other group is getting more attention by their actions.  They're doing the damage and then the ones in cars are driving away, but the other looters on foot are blending in with the good protestors and then causing a racket, getting the good protestors arrested.
Last night my store decided to close at 5 pm, originally they wanted to close at 6pm but because of the curfew we went home by 5.  They had tried to break in at nearby mall which is 10 min from where I am and my manager freaked out.
Not sure what's going on today..thankfully my shift is at 9am this morning, i'll get a better feel what's ahead today in about an hour.  I'll call in to see if i still can go to work.  
It's so bad out there!

Ahavati said:My heart is very heavy this morning, Layla.  These people are destroying an age-old message that needs to be heard and addressed.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Be careful, Laya!

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:Thank you, London.

Thousands turn out to London Black Lives Matter protest over George Floyd death

https://inews.co.uk/news/london-black-lives-matter-protest-george-floyd-death-2869978?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=ijp&fbclid=IwAR2gNXkAVbANbCYMzx3gQ436HSfEEIduyVzJJTYyGMeIV4EsIJWTgwCMqmk

Yesss   gave me goose bumps
Thank you London

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Layla said:The ones who always talk about fear, that fear is a bad thing..now see what happens when there's absolutely no fear.
A little fear does a good thing, humans needs it, we need discipline otherwise they will destroy the planet to the ground.

This is where I disagree , Layla...

No Sin , No Fear , No Guilt...

I have said that for many , many years ,
and ***fully*** believe it...I live it...

If you think those people are bad , our government is worse ...

Yes , they do not need to steal and destroy...

Yet it has been inherent in our society , ingrained
into our consciousness , that to steal and destroy
from others is normal...

This is how our country was formed , stealing from ,
and destroying native peoples , in the United States ,
and around the world...

It is learned behavior , imprinted into consciousness ,
that arises when there is an opportunity to express it...

I am ***not*** saying it is correct behavior...

Yet , it is a societal , and deep brain programming...

I do not *blame* anyone...

Yet I do not condone it...

Yet...look what our country , does to take away from
it's own citizens , and rob us of so much , and this is
the underlying cause...it *seems normal*

Which does not help *any* of us...

Go to page:
Go to: