Go to page:

Team time ...would you risk it

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Yup. I use it on my iPhone all the time. It works best with the headphones though in terms of recording and we would request headphones are used :)

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14461

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

cheers man, you're most welcome here

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

So you click on your avatar at the top, then “ Skype profile”

Then we’ll want your Skype name which will be listed or you can set one up.

However, we are garnering interest at this stage so it won’t be needed as of yet until all the teams are sorted etc.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14461

That's mine, connect and I can hit you up and test your phone n such

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5602

I suppose I could try it, but I don't think my old laptop will support Skype.  It can do "Zoom" though, if Zoom is an option.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

MadameLavender said:I suppose I could try it, but I don't think my old laptop will support Skype.  It can do "Zoom" though, if Zoom is an option.

Hello

The problem I have with zoom is on a free account you can only host up to a 40 minute session, and I’m not sure if you can record on it or not either which we would need too.

Zoom is something I may look into in the future if this becomes popular. But at the moment, I just can’t justify the cost...

Perhaps one of the pod guys could come on a zoom meeting with me sometime so I can try and work out the ins and outs of it. That may be a good idea. Please.

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 38awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 838

I just don't think I could bear another whoop'n. My hiny's still black 'n' blue and sting'n from my last presumptuous challenge of the Quiz Goddess. Wait a minute...brilliant idea, can I be on Missy's team? 😁

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: