Go to page:

Does any one know that what women's wants  in her life

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

AH2 said:Alex, go remove the plagiarized "depth and breadth and height" poem in your collection.  Elizabeth Barrett Browning would probably not like you using her words and posting them as your own original writing.
And while you're at it, Alex, why not get rid of the chunk of Kipling's 'If' from your poem, 'The struggling star':
"If you can dream  - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat these two impostors just the same"
As for your question, 'What do women want?' - women want the same as men: they want what they want, and they don't all want the same thing.

Chiyo
Miss Chi
Tyrant of Words
Germany 19awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 891

Where is the delete button???

I mean, I posted something and only wanted to delete it but can't. Not funny.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Astyanax said:
And while you're at it, Alex, why not get rid of the chunk of Kipling's 'If' from your poem, 'The struggling star':
"If you can dream  - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat these two impostors just the same"

All set now--thank you very much!

BoFantastic
Thought Provoker
7awards
Joined 24th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 333

all women want a baby. that's all they want. problem solved. this is the best answer because it comes from Nature. if you don't believe me, then you not communing with Nature.

Ghoulie
Just G
Fire of Insight
10awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 920

I really don't want a baby. I am not a breeder. Does that mean I'm less of a woman? -Of course not; though that statement does make me rather insulted.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

BoFantastic said:all women want a baby. that's all they want. problem solved. this is the best answer because it comes from Nature. if you don't believe me, then you not communing with Nature.

And what cloud did you float in on FFS.

poet Anonymous

BoFantastic said:all women want a baby. that's all they want. problem solved. this is the best answer because it comes from Nature. if you don't believe me, then you not communing with Nature.

and I suppose I also want a pinafore to make my Husband's dinner while I curl my hair and read recipes from the women's institute, in my kitchen because that's apparently where I belong.

Idiot.

Ghoulie
Just G
Fire of Insight
10awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 920

Missy, I'd be delighted if you'd make me a sammich, please :D

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6705

Give the world a doomsday device and very quickly you will see what each person wants. Anything short of that requires focussing on a few people rather than limitless masses, especially as some of them are dead and plenty more have yet to be born.

I despair at how stupid and senseless some of the so called males (Pah!) think as though males and females are two pieces of a puzzle piece that fit perfectly together. Nothing is perfect except imperfection. If this carries on I may well have to deploy a few ways of major thread derailing and destruction. Shame really, given the varied answers.

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

"Does anyone know what a woman wants in her life?"

Having attempted to plumb the depths of that great mystery, I just play it by ear

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

All u can do haha

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

This is the best thread ever funny shit

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

It's like stuffing, not like good crap meat that goes inside
a stuffed flounder, more like dried out bread going inside a
tough old hen who can't lay eggs anymore.

Adieu

allgirlelectronic
Strange Creature
Joined 16th May 2014
Forum Posts: 3

unfortunately, so many men seem to think their opinions are far superior to ours so listening to us is a waste of time.  the sad part of this is, i can't tell you how many ignorant/stupid men i have known.  

unborn
Jakes
Lost Thinker
South Africa
Joined 13th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 3

No one will ever know what woman want since all are different.... Only they self know what they want?*

Go to page:
Go to: