Go to page:

Memes

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 548

Homoredkneckiens

Brilliant (we've got such too, usually nicknamed, by self, as jizzman! Yuck.) closet gays who
dare not come out not even to themselves.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 122awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 16549

Rew said:Homoredkneckiens

Brilliant (we've got such too, usually nicknamed, by self, as jizzman! Yuck.) closet gays who
dare not come out not even to themselves.

Men have made the world what it is today.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 122awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 16549

All you have to do is disagree with an insecure man to be considered "difficult"!

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1923

Hey, Poetess Rew, I admire your comment, if your thoughts are to altar your lifestyle to accommodate your sole preference, and I give you much respect for advising the readers you are into lesbian, so I would say, most, if that is who they are, is doing so... thank you for your honesty as well.

I hope your day continues to get better and may you have a good week..

SKC

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1923

Mm... or the love from a handsome man. Those palm touches do release such beautiful endorphins and can still be explored, intimately for any woman, even after menopause, and it is beneficial to the Sacral Charka, therefore. just go on and appreciate the universe’s divine gifts, feel the energy of life, be a part of it all. And yes, I think I have that song, this is your tune I am playing positive people, whatever you are thinking, I got you…. Oh, you like that, well... it was your request …and very nice.

Enjoy life…
SKC🌻

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 173

Just say no

Go to page:
Go to: