Go to page:

Please Vote

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

There is a minimum number of votes an entry needs and it also needs to have more votes than any other entry. It becomes tricky in competitions with lots of entries because the votes are thinly spread across many entries. Also, people don't always want to have to read a ton of entries to pick a winner, so they avoid voting in those competitions. Furthermore, participants sometimes don't want to vote (they can vote, just not for themselves obviously) so that can also scupper competitions with lots of entries.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5679

Bumping this again-- for anyone who recently requested a public vote for their comp, it might be awhile .  We're at capacity right now, with 2 comps waiting for a spot.

Please vote in the ones up now, so we can clear them out 🙂

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Bump again -- we need to clear space for 2 more comps to go to vote.  Please vote in the ones already in process !

🙂

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
9awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 3004

MadameLavender said:Bumping this again-- for anyone who recently requested a public vote for their comp, it might be awhile .  We're at capacity right now, with 2 comps waiting for a spot.

Please vote in the ones up now, so we can clear them out 🙂

Just saw this. I’m not really a judge type, but I will try to be regular about voting. I also have trouble picking puppies. Don’t ask ME which one to grab from the box!!💖

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
34awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2326

MadameLavender said:Bump again -- we need to clear space for 2 more comps to go to vote.  Please vote in the ones already in process !

🙂

i realize that as a member who no longer visits daily,
i still try to vote
because i feel it is important.  

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

3 comps waiting to go to vote-- no room at the voting- inn, so it might be awhile before they can get posted.  Please consider choosing your own winner, to not add more comps to the clog up, and not keep your entrants waiting.

Thanks!

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Bumping again-- please vote in the comps, we have 3 waiting for spots, including Poem of the Month.

Need to close them up & clear room !

Thanks

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
9awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 3004

Three votes for thee, in three comps. A near impossibility for me. 🤡

It was fun and heartfelt. 💕

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

EdibleWords said:Three votes for thee, in three comps. A near impossibility for me. 🤡

It was fun and heartfelt. 💕

Thanks so much--- your votes helped to clear 2 spaces !

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Bump!  

Please vote in the comps if you have a moment-- we have three in voting status that are a bit stalled.

Thanks so much !

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Bumping this thread -- please vote in the competitions that are in vote-status if you have a chance.  All 5 spots are filled & stalled and we have more comps waiting to get into voting

Thanks!

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Bumping this thread again-- please vote in the comps in vote status, if you can.  We're full up again and need to clear space for more coming along

Thanks!

Go to page:
Go to: