Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Josiah
Twisted Dreamer
United States 3awards
Joined 8th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 71

The_Darkness_Insid is it possible that you never considered any other way to go with your mom to get the police involved with the job or something else in between the messages?

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 271

Now that you mention it Josiah you will need to look for a new one of your own and then you should proceed to remove all the drivers from the list

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5892

Hi my name is the_darkness_insid and I’m not sure what you are referring to but I’m here for it.

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 271

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is the_darkness_insid and I’m not sure what you are referring to but I’m here for it.

I am SO fucking here for it.

Heidi ho! Its Northern_Soul mate

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024
Forum Posts: 129

The_Darkness_Insid creates the best of the day it's night and then we will have enough time for nature to get back from the dead

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5345

The_Darkness_Insid said:

I am SO fucking here for it.

Heidi ho! Its Northern_Soul mate

Oi bro! Heidi is not a ho! Especially not Heidi Klum🤣🤣🤣 (jk mate)

Hi my name's mstrmnd1923 I am a very special day ancient and modern

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1191

Hey my name is cold_fusion and I'm going out of my room to get a little jaded from this week at the bottom of faith in Jesus

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

What's up everyone brokentitanium here wisdom through smoke and flames Remind us of the day theres a few years back with deceptive lies in the distance Screams approaching my new reality

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5345

brokentitanium said:Hey my name is cold_fusion and I'm going out of my room to get a little jaded from this week at the bottom of faith in Jesus

🤣🤣🤣

Hi my name's mstrmnd1923 I would be a balmy day and I have a wonderful evening just a few minutes to complete the process

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion so you can digest the napalm for your birthday without any chance of any special conversation with the kids

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Special message from brokentitanium here in this nightmare and you can live without a sound Forever and forever But sadly we've never seen you like this before

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi I'm Mstrmnd1923 and will do something thought-provoking with this point of view from your beautiful wife and obsessions

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Thanks for allowing me brokentitanium a few words here..I was just thinking about it again Constantly Every day and then I realized I had to get it out of my car but it's not the spider Destroying the world hiding in my ear

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 306

I am Mstrmnd1923 Android now in the dark with the husband and my mind isn't really getting much.

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Ljdynamic the great here..in addition we can consume more of the carnival so we have the best Now that you can feel

Go to page:
Go to: