Go to page:

2024 Official DUP NaPoWriMo Discussion Thread

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1198

Well, holy moly.... I can't believe it's done. Tomorrow morning I will sit down with my coffee and write again... and start to catch up on some reading!

Still cheering for those who are working their way to the finish line. You're almost there! Go go go!!

Honoria
Tyrant of Words
United States 66awards
Joined 22nd July 2019
Forum Posts: 203

Congratulations and job well done to one and all. Thank you to Ahavati and every director and volunteer for keeping us encouraged and moving forward to cross that finish line.
2024 ✔️
2025  see you all then! 👍🏻

ClovenTongue34
Nathaniel Peter
Thought Provoker
United States 7awards
Joined 20th Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 137

Always a pleasure to be a part of what’s become a yearly tradition I love that you guys do this and appreciate all the hard work and commitment on everyone’s part to make this possible. Thank you again for the opportunity to share our hearts and help keep us writing on a consistent basis love this community and the varying points of view presented and the bonds that result of one of the most vulnerable art forms.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
34awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2307

As someone who long long ago helped out in a NAPO, i KNOW and understand the energies taken to make sure the event runs smoothly AND THEN HAVE TO SPILL a poem of my own for the day.

AND so,
i want the thank all of the poets who took on this task
and especially, Ahavati, who didn't have to comment on my crap -- but did --

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 32awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1889

Tallen said:As someone who long long ago helped out in a NAPO, i KNOW and understand the energies taken to make sure the event runs smoothly AND THEN HAVE TO SPILL a poem of my own for the day.

AND so,
i want the thank all of the poets who took on this task

and especially, Ahavati, who didn't have to comment on my crap -- but did --

she did  on one of mine too

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1793

Well done team NaPo 2024 -- I quite enjoyed having a rest from being on the 'management team' in previous years; I know it's a lot of work in addition to posting a daily poem.
"Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved." (D. H. Lawrence)

And congrats to all fellow NaPo comrades.
"A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom" (Robert Frost)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14888

Thanks, everyone! Team'24 was stellar. You should all be proud of yourselves!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 19awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 902

Congratulations, everyone!  Another year gone by, wow!

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 25awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 940

Well shit, there it is

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

SatInUGal said:Well shit, there it is

Hahahaha. The blink of an eye. . .

PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States 29awards
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 749

It's been great guys, congrats to everyone who finished, another NaPo under the belt :)

Razzerleaf
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 27awards
Joined 15th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 524

Well done team NaPo 2024 and thank you for all the behind the curtain activity, greatly appreciated.

Congrats to everyone and your stellar poetry, the quality of the single sit poems has been superb and an absolute pleasure to read. I'm glad its over but kinda missing it at the same time. Now, did somebody mention a trophy ???

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Razzerleaf said:Well done team NaPo 2024 and thank you for all the behind the curtain activity, greatly appreciated.

Congrats to everyone and your stellar poetry, the quality of the single sit poems has been superb and an absolute pleasure to read. I'm glad its over but kinda missing it at the same time. Now, did somebody mention a trophy ???

Greetings, Great NaPoet! Some did indeed mention a trophy! Those completing their fifth DU NaPo will be receiving TWO trophies! Give the team a chance to double-check their duties and get back to me. As soon as I confirm the list I'll shoot it over to WebMiss so she can get busy when she has a breather!

Congratulations, again, to all who crossed the finish line! It's an extraordinary feat to become so vulnerable in the face of thousands of viewers, and you all deserve so much recognition for that!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Greetings, Great Napoets! Congratulations on your amazing feat! The following list will be sent to WebMiss this afternoon pending no corrections are needed! I remember last year we tried to award brokentitanium a 5th year trophy but she was too honest and declined it!

Please review and make sure your name is on the list and your respective year!

2024 Participation List by Year

Eight Years:
Ahavati
Viddax

Seven Years:
DaisyGrace
Josh
Cloven_Tongue34
TheTravelingFairy

Six Years
PoetsRevenge
Summerrain75
Wallyroo92
Satinugal
GahdessWorship

Five Years
BrokenTitanium
Tallen
Fiftysevenhours
Cabcool
LunaGreyHawk
Aspergerpoet56

Four Years
Honoria

Three Years
Wafflenose
Cipher_O
LjDynamic
Willowswhimsies
Mel44
TheBlackBird ( formerly the_positively_dark )

Two Years
DCLXVI_1989
Razzerleaf

One Year
Kinkwizard_95
dimpy
Josiah
Isgyppie
NightBirdBlue

Summerrain75
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 11awards
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 373

Congratulations team NaPo and all participants who made it to the finish line. This was a great NaPo👏.

"All is well that ends well"

Go to page:
Go to: