Written by O_Dee
Go To Page  

NANCY_RDZ_STORIES
WRITER LYRICIST ARTIST
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 9th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 181

I want to say thank you to all that participated. I read all and love them all. All so inspirational and amazing. I did in the bed see one that did guess the one word I had in mind. I'll have two others I loved as runner ups. Thank you all and God bless.

NANCY_RDZ_STORIES
WRITER LYRICIST ARTIST
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 9th Jan 2020

Congrats to vision of vanity the word was cuticle. I had wounded my finger so horrible bad that, I just said what the heck make a guessing game and cuticle will be the word. And yea vanity got it. Thanks vanity for participating.

congrats to Dimpy for lthe lovely poem THE SUN DID NOT RISE TODAY for the beautiful message. Thank you for participating.

Congrats to Slip along for the very nice beautiful poem CUTENESS I loved the positive message that will never change from real beauty. Thank you for participating.

Thanks to all again. Keep writing and God bless.

dimpy
dimpsmoon
Dangerous Mind
India 6awards
Joined 9th Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 132

hey nancy
it was a good and thought provoking task.. i loved writing about it.. So thankful for choosing me as runner's up...

NANCY_RDZ_STORIES
WRITER LYRICIST ARTIST
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 9th Jan 2020

Dimpy, You  welcome girl. I love participating in these competitions they bring out of you poems never thought you would write It takes a Little something of a push of inspiration to give you an idea of what to write about. I love it alot. To be honest I have been left and right writing for real lyrics and I'm amazed I have never wrote so much like how I am now. Everyday a new lyric and using AI music to make my lyrics come to life. I'll soon add music to any writes i have here and post my new ones too. I'll also soon create a new competition.

slipalong
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 41awards
Joined 1st Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 841

Congatulations V-o-I very original

Go to page:
Go to: