Go to page:

Kitty's Korner

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1819

Exploring The Labyrinth Of The Mind (Part I)

When the teacher becomes the unscrupulous student in this dominion we call life, is it our perspective to assume he or she has been well educated to master such a craft of surrendering, sentiments, politics, well versed in his/her creed to adhere to other’s thoughts in any given subject matter, as he or she magnify their experiences one has succumb too, or does it qualify one to withhold warranted credentials, the mind must reevaluate to once again become the student to relegate his/her mentality to higher standards to continue, to teach, and then to tutor a better understanding of a true destiny when interacting, unbiased submitting when listening, and a sense of reasoning not to fear what he or she still has yet to comprehend.

Someone, whom I admire once advised me, ‘reach one teach one’ how can you reach when the mind totally shuts down, ignoring the dynamic phases the cerebral cortex has to process, and then modify in lament terms for us to converse, for others to understand.

In life, we all have a past, yet we stand in the present, blind faith we walk upon into the future, and for the fortunate ones who may cross that bridge in time, hopefully, complied in wisdom, and knowledge, whereas there will be no tolls or no mental hindrance of its bearer.  

In the spirituality of loving oneself, it is given, as well as received, gifts of the heart, mind, body, and the deeper revelations of the soul, we tend to lend daily. The naked exposure of its ugliness comes to light, when such God gifted warranties are relied upon for catastrophic destruction.

The doctrine of true Karma of what we sow, in retrospect, we will most likely come to reap. Bringing forth the concept, inner love starts within our sacred temple, the radiance of good seeds that have been sown will always prevail from one generation unto the other, however, at times, and I vaguely, state that, the concept, the sins of the father will be visited among the children.  

The mystical Gatekeeper of the Chi, in its purest element form is the Holy Grail of our inner realm; the mouth we speak, the voice of reason, the eyes, we look upon in wondrous or damnation, the ears, such beautiful sounds of adherence to learn, hear, only to discuss the complexities we surrender unto.  

As an once ER Trauma/Critical Care Nurse, Level III, I’ve seen my share of the young, elderly, take final breaths of earthly life and I’ve always contemplated was it fate, is this their destiny, which has taken its course, or is it simply God’s plan, and if so, then who am I to question.  

Most people think the less road traveled will get them to their destination much faster, it may, nonetheless, it does not stop the passage of life’s greater force, the unknown, which, tends to come at you much quicker, at that pivotal point in life, you either sink or you swim.  

Enjoy the remainder of your day and have a blessed Friday
SKC, Interim, DON, APRN

🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Gynecologic Disorders That Can Affect A Healthy Woman Or A Person Who Has/Had Cancer Sex Life

I will be delving into several conditions that affect women who may have had an early Hysterectomy maybe due to an unforeseen medical condition, cancer, or various medical conditions.

Women who bleed during or after intercourse, which is known as postcoital bleeding, or what is an Ablation, since my advocacy is for cancer.

Women who bleed during intercourse how does it affect them mentally, socially, emotionally, how do their sexual partner(s) cope, is there a stigma that follows the intellect for many women who suffer from postcoital bleeding.

Can oral sex be performed on them this is a topic that I have always found interesting, therefore, I have done my research, and I will be bringing my findings this weekend. In addition, this was just a topic in my live blog session recently.

Does it render embarrassment for a woman, it is painful to her and is there help. Ladies, please make sure you take the time to read.

Just some key factors I will be delving deeper into;

Cervical polyps: Noncancerous growths on the cervix.
Inflammation: Conditions like cervicitis or vaginitis
Vaginal dryness: Lack of lubrication can cause friction and minor tears.
Infections: Such as sexually transmitted infections (STIs) or other vaginal infections.

I will also briefly be discussing Bacteria Vaginoses, a gynecologic condition most women feel helpless because it is reoccluding and it can destroy a sex life only if you allow it.

Everyone please have a blessed Friday and a great weekend

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC Interim DON, APRN🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Know The Gift of Your Internal Holistic Powers

The Tree Of Life Is found Within

We have 33 vertebrates, the highest level of consciousness upon the Freemasons (33rd degrees)

7 cervical vertebrae (in the neck)
12 thoracic vertebrae (in the upper and mid-back)
5 lumbar vertebrae (in the lower back)
5 sacral vertebrae (fused to form the sacrum)
4 coccygeal vertebrae (fused to form the coccyx or tailbone)

The spiritual significance of the 33 vertebrae in the human body. In various spiritual and esoteric traditions, the number 33 holds special meaning. Here are a few interpretations:

Kundalini Energy: In some Eastern spiritual practices, the 33 vertebrae are associated with the journey of Kundalini energy. This energy is believed to rise from the base of the spine through the chakras, enhancing spiritual growth and consciousness.

Connection Between Heaven and Earth: The spine, with its 33 vertebrae, is sometimes seen as a physical representation of the connection between heaven and earth. This symbolizes the union of the divine and the human.

Symbol of Mastery: In numerology, 33 is considered a “Master Number,” representing the highest level of spiritual achievement and enlightenment. This is sometimes referred to as "Christ Consciousness".

Pillar of Being: The spine is often viewed as the pillar of the being, representing our desire to incarnate and become living beings. It is related to our deepest beliefs and values.

These interpretations highlight the profound ways in which the structure of the spine can be seen as a metaphor for spiritual journeys and connections.

Is there a particular aspect of this symbolism that resonates with you or that you’d like to explore further
(Cited 09-06-24-SKC).

Pineal Gland

The pineal gland is a relatively small gland centered at the core of your cranium (brain) in recent studies it is known to play a significant role of tapping into the higher awareness of oneself. Once you become aware of its potent spiritual power and the gateway to unlocking the transverse nature of your cosmic being. You can learn to become one with earth and spirit.    

Be advised the pineal receives an abundance of energy among any other gland in your body. It seems there are 17 glands in a human body. Some are ductless and others have ducts. The main way to categorize them is as exocrine glands or endocrine glands.    

In comparison to all of your other vital organs; just to name several, your lungs, your heart, and your brain. However, for such a miniature gland it is the receptive source to receive the highest concentration of energy.      

The pineal gland is overly sensitive to light. It is best known as the component for sleep and waking phases.    

Whenever your pineal gland is compromised or is off centered. It is an insomniac worst nightmare.    

In essence, 30% of the population in the US suffers from insomnia. It does not provide melatonin a natural effect of the brain that regulates sleeps. In addition, while stress plays a major role here, we can’t ignore the fact that a compromised pineal gland doesn’t produce melatonin the way it’s supposed to function.    

I will have to say in the spiritual laws of the seven Chakras, the pineal gland primary function as an inner third eye, the Ajna    

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is produced in the human pineal gland. In fact, DMT can give a free rein to the mind’s superior powers to hone in and give credence to a higher perception of consciousness.    

For most of us, our pineal gland becomes dormant early in life, in several initial studies once we become an adult, it has been proven it dawdles into a weakened state of existence.      

The main contribute is the fluoride added to our drinking water and toothpaste we utilize, then you must take into consideration several other damaging factors; processed foods, drinks which contain carbonate, and a lack of the ultraviolent rays we get from sunlight.    

Can your pineal gland ever be restored to its original glorious once channeling into the subconscious on a cosmic level?    

Yes it can, once you begin to as the saying goes, 'you are what you eat' and when you do, please maintain a balanced diet by eating healthy, and pamper your temple, whereas,  it will certainly be beneficial to your, heart, mind, body, and soul, therefore, you can be attuned when summoning positive energy by enrichment of wisdom, boosting your psychic abilities, which, we are all born with the knack, yet most of us are absence to employ.    

The pineal gland is the passage to the doors of a higher realm.    

In life the road that you walk is for your shoes…how tight they may seem to someone else. Have faith as you continue your journey, gain knowledge, it is always the thirst to power.  

Enjoy your evening and have a safe passage as your mind, body, and soul fuses into the future of tomorrow.

I will be delving more in this and how the Council of Nicaea, Constantine I the Roman Emperor who was responsible for changing those seasons, months and time cycle.  

Love and Hugs, always
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

I Am The Utopia Of What Was, What is, And Better Times I Shall Become

I am chagrined upon learning all these new laws that is taking America back to such darker days in time.    

I just came upon the research that Florida has passed a law that will be adopted in academia curriculum allowing teachers to teach students that slavery was beneficial.    

Please be advised this was the same Governor Ron DeSantis(R) who has fought so hard to have Critical Race Theory removed from schools' teaching agenda and out of some higher education classrooms.    

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-florida-standards-teach-black-people-benefited-slavery-taught-usef-rcna95418    

Why is it so imperative we are regressing, into the Jim Crow and Willie Lynch era?    

I find it appalling we are very much into the twenty-first century and why the masses’ intellects are being diluted with stars private lives on television, a war our military is not involved in.      

The government is making drastic decisions and sadly to say it does not involve minorities.    

What is the agenda of the Hebrew Man as his footstep govern in the dark to reach the light hopefully at the end of the tunnel.    

The African American man and the African American woman do not seem to be on the same agenda any longer, as far as growth and development, and I am wondering what went wrong, where did the breakdown occur,      

Our ethnicity has survived, slavery, the racism and riots of the sixties, there was a time when we uplifted each other, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. Now, all I see is so much separatism, everyone seems to think I have mine why do I need yours, and that is not the ideology that will pull us through when the time will come for us to stand together as one or fall together as a whole.      

Other nationalities are well prepared for disasters, their unity is strong to pull their financial resources together, even these so called militant groups are well prepared if a civil war was to occur here today.    

And let's not forgo all these gangs who are just walking over our boarders and setting up their own violent task force.    

Why aren’t the African American men/female in charge of our destinies, have we gotten lost in our own cost to survive, yet, worrying about material gains where it will not matter when discord, comes to knock at the door.    

I will always find it in my heart to support any man and primary the Hebrew man plight, his agenda in regards to the detrimental history his ancestral pilgrimage has suffered unto the remains of slavery, the separatism of his seeds he has sown only to see it departed, and as strong as his backbone may have been in those crucial times, whereas,  his spine was bent in the calling of the wind just to stand on his principles.    

And any enslaved female, who had to still uplift his crown and still look him in eyes and respect him as a man that is where my strength will always rest.    

There were so many laws in the old salvage of slavery that distanced the unity of the African America male and the African America female.    

I cannot fathom as a parent, a child birthed unto you, only to be sold, or yet, befall under the brutality of being reared unto the point or being beaten or sometimes killed.    

This is what Criterial Race Theory is all about the truth of one’s history, yet you want to sell the concept to young intellects slavery was beneficial to whom, it was, and it still rings true of being degradable and deplorable to have occurred.      

The laws during slavery, one in particular that seem to grip me in aghast is the Louisiana state. which as passed on December 11, 1848, this was a law which stated that all children who were born to enslaved African American women during their incarceration for life, that their children would become the legal property of the state.      

Therefore, by the age of ten, these children would be sadly auctioned to the highest bidder, and can you believe all the proceeds went to the state treasurer as part of what was referred to as, “free-school fund.”      

This legislation specifically was mandated for children born to enslaved women who were an inmate at the time. The ironic part of this law did not protect babies from being kissed by white women, henceforth, the primary goal was the legal ownership and auctioning of children who were born to these incarcerated enslaved women.      

The law reflected the harsh realities of slavery and the exploitation of enslaved individuals for financial gain.    
I cannot imagine what some of these women during slavery must have felt, these children did not remain with the father, or a family member, no, that Louisiana law had a such an impact on enslaved families during slavery, and here today, I do believe as a race of people we have not quite regroup form some of those atrocities.    

I will state some of the drawbacks that has permeated the African American race here today or had hindered us.    

Separation of Families    

Some of those families were torn apart when their children were taken away from their mother’s arms and then sold at auction. Can you imagine here today a parent’s heart-wrenching reality of losing her children, and then some of those siblings were often separated as well.    

Economic Exploitation    

With that being said, all the funds from the auctioning of these children went to the state treasurer This generally meant the financial gain from selling theses enslaved children was prioritized over keeping families intact. It sadden me still to this day that enslaved families were treated simply as commodities, and their well-being was secondary to the state’s financial interests.    

Emotional Trauma    

This is why I try my best to uplift the Hebrew male, female, we have a past that somehow is on the verge of being revisited,  there are laws being passed under our noses, therefore, I do not have time to sit around and exchange unfavored words to prove points, I know my lineage, I know my worth, and I bow in grace to my universal contributions to humanity, I have no time play mental games not when the fate of my ethnicity is being politically reduced and it is becoming the norm, or acceptable by society's standards.    

This world is moving too fast either you move with it, or you get lost in its brutal cyclone.    

I will say any enslaved parents experienced suffered emotional trauma due to the loss of their children. The fear of separation alone, I am quite sure gave parent sleepless night, and then to worry about the uncertainty about their children’s destiny weighed heavily on their minds.      

The trauma of being separated from any loved ones left lasting scars on enslaved families.    

Cultural Disruption  

I wonder does this have any bearing here today, we as a melanated race with so many hues.      

The Louisiana 1848 law I am quite sure sliced into our cultural practices and traditions.    
Children were often raised without knowing the identity of their true parents or siblings, family member to tell of their ancestral stories, the language, and their heritage in general.      

Legacy of Injustice  

The legacy of the Louisiana’s 1848 laws still continues to impact some of those descendants of enslaved families and emancipated, families.    

Live Blog Shot (Discussing The 2025 Agenda And How It Correlates To Being A Minority.

This agenda will affect everyone across the board.

Love and Hugs, always
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

I Am The Utopia Of What Was, What is, And Better Times I Shall Become (Part II)

I must mention, beforehand please do not place all your cash on those Cash Apps, banking at your fingertips, place it in the bank, sock drawer, under your mattress, just so you can have access to it.

If you do not know, we are moving into a one currency system. It is best you start investing in Gold, and Titanium, natural resources, gas, coal any natural resource the sale of the American dollar has no value, compared to other countries' currency.

Politics And Earthly Agenda

A question I have been pondering since the debacle of the coup attack on the State Capitol. Who really gives any country its peace.

While we are being mentally mesmerize by watered down politics and a feeble-minded president, there are other countries who are coming together to build its perimeters, military strongholds, and I say that with the humblest respect, and strategic measures to bring American to its knees.

If anyone has taken notice, this is the futuristic of humanity and the AI force, anytime you can implement robots into the very core we call life, and it becomes acceptable, that is the end of humanity as we know it.

There will be a when we come together, black, white, native races, whereas, we will be fighting for survival not among each other, but the longevity against man and the machine.

Remember this, if you never remember anything, that soap box, (the media) who are owned by the elite, have taken an oath to place the truth in front of eyes. In my research about the elite, they must display the truth, therefore, you can never say you were not forwarded. I have to say that is primary reached through numerology, signs, and symbols.

The Mental Brainwashing (The Music)

Let’s talk about the casting spells of the music, the rap/hip hop ethos, back in the day, rap music used to tell resonate about the struggles we need to overcome as a thriving people.

As time has progressed, and the unorthodox Jews who is behind those lucrative contracts of the music industry, the banks, and patents of mass destruction; Covid, Ebola, SARS, manmade genocide agents that can annihilate humanity.

Look around my brothers and sisters, there is no other race the hip hop music has affected than the African American race.

You have hard core rap songs, telling you to kill, steal, build up empires of the dope, twisted sublime messages lowering the essence of the mentality and the ventures of the younger generation of Kings/Queens are becoming lost to the dire effects of what they hear.

You have teenagers all over the internet, twerking, fighting, disrespecting their elders in the name of vanity.

In studying the English language here today, you string along several phrases together from the three translated Books Of The Dead, as I stated I do recommend you reading that book. You can do harm, double words that means more than what meets the eyes. I will elaborate more on that as time progress.

Breaking down that equation, of Heart, Mind, Body, and Soul

Why is this so important, because the world is changing daily as we see it, not as it really is perceived. Occurrences that are sanctioned by the administration of the government are never about the people or for the people.

Mass Destruction Of The Mind

Brainwashing the mind with demonic forces that still today hinder the disunity of the African American race, and this is no disrespect to any other race, but the truth does become the light. For my ancestors to have survived, from being hanging, lynching, tar and feathered, then given us a false book with a blue-eye picture of a bearded man to worship for every race, every culture, it is unfair in a blind systematic that caters to its religion.

Heaven is within the heart; it is your emotional salvation, or it can be your emotional detriment when it begins it become zealous, a cult of some sort.

In this realm we call life, you must be steadfast, and open your third eye of discernment it is about being anointed.  

The fear tactics of submission to turn the other cheek, while babies, were raped, women, men tar and feathered, a history that is not open for discuss and under the laws of politics is becoming obliterate.

I did read in Florida; churches are starting to be awaken and teach the lost history of self.

Yet, the history of the Holocaust (Jewish), Cinco De Mayo (Hispanic Heritage) to celebrate their culture, Italian Festivals (Italian Heritage) Octoberfest (Germans) St. Patrick Day (Irish Heritage) Juneteenth (The Emancipation of African Americans from slavery) everyone culture/heritage are so very much important, and it must be celebrated.

Therefore, why should anyone voice be silenced the struggles of any race only bridges the gap of impartially and it fosters alliances among all.  

This world has moved beyond black and white, the unity is found in hearts, not so much the state of the mind, and blood only has one color when it seeps from the pores, and that is red, sickness only have one outcome and that is getting better, and it does not matter who is healing you.

Deterrence Of Empowering Healthy Heart Energy

Your body is the temple. The next time you look at your reflection in the mirror, you are a superpower within yourself.  

The Heart (Anahata Charka) That beating organ is vital to the longevity of life, it pumps the blood through the four chambers, received oxygenated blood.

The Death Merchants, that feeds our sacred temples, processed, foods, with additives for taste, sodium, saccharine, food coloring dyes, canned ham, dried and packaged food, drenched in preservatives.

The Mismanagement Of The Soul

This has always been my blessed mantra, and that goes to say, you never, and strongly mean never, allow your intellect to become stagnate in its growth, deterred by outside forces who have no bearing in your journey's path, or allow it to be compromised, unto others.

There is a Haitian Proverb my grann always says “Never allow the sword tongue of the foolish who looks into the mirror and sees someone else's pilgrimage other than their own to lead you to your throne of glory, if so, it leads to a heartless and emptiness state of one’s existence,’ unquote.  

And no matter how strong you think you are, you will never recover your lost self-esteem, ponder on that perception, please, if not and by designs, you begin to slowly lessen the value of YOUR own beautiful worth, and I was never raised to bow down or mentally accept the falsehood of someone’s else twisted ideology, what for?

Going Forward

I will be bringing some medical researched information to the forefront, the whispers you do not see, but I hear. Starting with Bill Gates and his bioengineered food. I do not make these things up, but I will get to the bottom of this, I have been thoroughly researching as a medical profession I have to look at it from a scientific approach.

The billionaire couple, in less than a decade, have accumulated more than 269,000 acres of farmland across 18 states, more than the entire acreage of New York City. The farmland was purchased through a constellation of companies that all link back to the couple’s investment group, Cascade Investments, based in Kirkland, Washington.

Until great minds fuse together ..take care of your mind, believe in yourself, and smile.

Live Blog Shot (Discussing The 2025 Agenda And How It Correlates To Being A Minority.

This agenda will affect everyone across the board.

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC, Interim DON, APRN
🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

I Am Therefore I Become

Those are some powerful words to add to the mentality of the mind, being in the now moment of self is not always productive in the manner of discussing. The time you must allow the soul to just remain still, be quiet, allow it to just listen, and just be.

There is no magical formula to that other than just resting the mind in solitude, pampering the illumination of all its beautiful possibilities, in my chosen profession it is a luxury to be on the outside of the window looking in, then dissecting it from within, in that capacity, my wall of armor has been firmly eradicated in peace.

There is a thin line between love and hate and I must dig deeper in my goodie bag to adapt to the duality of both emotions, while maintaining the core values of an oath, and just being a woman in general.

Society expects of us as humans to be responsive and conduct ourselves appropriately, upon that notation, not to surrender to the phases of darkness; the blame game, I did not know any better, he/she had it coming, they tried to offend my sense of self-worth, instead of trying to find its own escape hatch.

The brain’s core values functions at an unprecedented peak, however, without resting in its own of injustice or indifference, for some it is not easy as we think it to be, but as person who advocates Mental Health Forensic (Criminal Court System).

Can you imagine sitting in front of an individual who displays random outburst of pure rage. I am speaking from my professional view, and that details for anyone who is making a transition from being incarcerated in a halfway house, and needing Vivitrol Injections, Suboxone, or counseling in general.

In the form of a realistic person and listen intently to the misplaced vibrations of their intellect, and you know, somewhere within the scope of that obscurity there lays a beautiful mindset, then within an hour organizing a plan of care to reassess its livelihood, whereas the person can thrive within the boundaries of normalcy to cope in civilization.

Once the mind has affixed itself into a state of detriment, living and breathing its kernel. Then to have to find a way to chisel and chisel until a spark of hope shine through and before you can capitalize on the progress of its breakthrough, it regresses, then you must shift the focus of self-protection, self-comfort to find the other side of the brain hemisphere to reorganize.

I am pre-conditioned by my rite of my trade, to hear the stumbling cries of darkness, the uncertainness of existence, the bi-polar, schizophrenic, the grandeur dissociates personalities disorders that festers so deep inside a soul until it becomes their coping defense, it becomes them.  

That gives way to the birth of a sociopath with narcissistic intentions, or a psychopath.

Sociopath
Psychopath

Be advised these are not official diagnoses but fall under the broaden view of ASPD. (Antisocial Personality Disorder)

Sociopath

Not recognized as a clinical condition in official diagnostic manuals.
Antisocial and tends to break rules.
Impulsive and erratic behavior.
May struggle to maintain a job or family life.
Can form attachments with like-minded individuals.
Traits include breaking the law, physical aggression, manipulation for personal gain, unpredictable mood swings, and impulsivity.

Psychopath

Emotional deficits:
Lacks remorse.
Takes pleasure in manipulating others.
Limited ability to feel empathy and remorse.
Risk-taking behavior, lack of fear, and pathological lying.
Charming personality but no genuine love or attachment.
Typically lacks a conscience.

For a person who suffers from any form of Mental Illness, where variables identifiers will range from sane to the criminally insane.

In life there will be times when we must lower the impunity of ourselves to reach higher, strive to excel, and pray the results or your endeavors will be the fruition of your success.

Positiveness continuously moves the spirit of the soul. Hopefully, if it is not met with degradation, discord, or disunity.

I dare not take the passage of my soul on that course.

No one truly cares about the longevity of anyone else’s soul, other than the person who it inhabits. I say that with the uttermost respect. We are in the technology age, our feelings, our soulful emotions are being captured by AI (Artificial Intelligence).

We are enslaved to a computer one keystroke at a time, our wishes, our desires, our darkest secrets, are mirrored from heart to mind, and that is where it shall remain. We tend to hit the enter button, then we expose our souls, therefore, guard your mind, above all, that sacred place is your sanctuary, never allow anyone to encroach it, let it remain private.

I say that based on facts, once you allow the elements of hatred, racial disparity, detrimental illusions, to settle those harmful elements, where they signify your mindset, where only you can uplift to seeing the development of its health, if not, you have already lost yourself, think about it.

Make sure, each day you tell yourself you are worthy of your presence, remain humbled in your convictions, and slow to anger, evaluate the circumstances and then reassess all other possibilities before settling. We are all born with the dynamics of acknowledging what is right and what is wrong.

My free will to always find ways to help to others, that is the most rewarding peace because it comes from within and it is not asked of or for, that is my, foundation, and yes, it has taken me years to build and yes, due to arrogance, until at times, I caved and where has it gotten me other than a time I could never recoup.

Time waits for no one, therefore, use it wisely.

I am truly pleased and content in my divine solitude, whereas I can reach the vastness of my lands, see those clouds clearing during any storms, silent bow to like-minded people in my guiding footsteps, so that I may graciously see the Grand Rising of my glorious sunrise while listening to the night sounds of the wind.

It is a comforting feeling just to be, and please forgive me for sharing, but it is better to sow and reap the fruits of your own labor and open your eyes in peace, then barren land and closing your eyes in the synagogue of bitterness, right.

Until our intellects come together, may all your days going forward be blessed with stability as a person, faith for you to continue, and smile once you have arrived.

Love and Hugs, always
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Honoring A Woman's Sacred Placenta II

I thought I would revisit this sacred topic and how the placenta is interviewed as being a consecrated connection between mother and child and the usage once it is expelled during the afterbirth.  

What Exactly Is The Placenta In Detail  

The placenta is a vital organ that connects the developing fetus to the mother’s uterine wall. It supplies oxygen and nutrients to the fetus and removes waste products from the fetus’s blood.  

I would say, depending on a person’s customs and their culture’s most sacred beliefs, a woman’s placenta may hold cherished symbolic or in some cases spiritual meanings.  

In the essence of that worthy affirmation, a woman’s placenta in my French Creole Haitian culture is considered precious, it is sacred, and to a female it is revered in its power, I will go a step farther and say worth even more than gold.  

Let’s Explore What The Placenta Means To Other Cultures And How They Celebrate It In The Joy Of Its Consecrated After Delivery

In doing the second part of my extensive research and the global responses from my blog I was shocked to discover the many purposes where cultures honor the placenta, and the righteousness ways of each, I have come to respect.  

There are many cultures around the world that have unique customs and traditions associated with the placenta. I will give you in part the cultures that I felt deserve its merit not saying others not mentioned do not.  

The cultures represented and the practices I deemed of importance were from the citizens that responded and gave me a glimpse into some of their practices and then me taking the time to delve into comparing to make sure the information was relevant.  

The Culture, The Traditions, And Their Sacred Belief
s  

The tradition of the people who reside in Bali, believe in the practice of wrapping the placenta in a cloth and placing it in a coconut.  

Their strength lies in the acceptance that the child’s guardian angel whose spirit stays with the child throughout his or her lifespan.  

I have come to search for the meaning as to why some cultures bury the placenta, I was advised because it connects the baby to the land and to their heritage, which is so beautiful within.  

In some cultures, burying the placenta connects the baby to the land and heritage.

The Navajo tribe and many Hawaiians are known to place their placenta in the ground to their faith it is sanctified for them to connect the child to his or her homeland and their bond them with their ancestors.  

What I was surprised to learn in some of the Caribbean countries is that the women bury their baby’s placenta surprisingly under a fruit tree. It is said to help make sure the child when famished and will return home if ever needed.    

For the descendants of Africa, the placenta is denoted as ‘Our Mother’ and attaches the child to the spirits in the ground when the mother tends to bury it.  

I was never aware of this until one of my bloggers alerted me to the practice of the Kenyans, however. They are known to accept the ideology that both the placenta and the umbilical cord are a connection and a sacred attachment between mother and child. Now their practice is to deposit their umbilical cord in an uncultivated field and then they cover it with grass, and it is a symbol of fertility.  

I have much respect for the Motherland and any surrounding country.  

In the gift of the Mayans placenta and in their honor of their a placenta rite of passage, they will ceremoniously bury the placenta under a tree. This ritual is said to give protective powers over the child.  

In addition to the Japanese and Chinese culture, their placenta burial is believed to grant the holy dedications of protection for their child’s future.  

As you can see from reading the many ways women around the world honor their placenta and the holiness from the womb that has united mother and child for nine months.  

There Are Other Unorthodox Usages Many Use The Placenta For

Would you believe it if I told you some people have admitted they consume the placenta raw or yes cooked, the benefits are said to boost energy levels, and increase milk production, now I do know the placenta does contain a lot of stem cells, but I really wonder how true this is, but some did admit this.  

After the birth of a child no parent truly ask for their placenta therefore, it can be used for scientific purposes such as, making skin grafts, treating eye diseases, or developing stem cell in the research of cancer.  

If you do not remember Henrietta Lacks. She was an African American woman whose cervical cancer cells were taken without her knowledge or consent in 1951. Her cells were then used to create the first immortalized human cell line, which today are known as the HeLa cell line, which has been used extensively in medical research.  

Her cells were used without her consent. So, I would suggest any woman who has a child to retain your placenta and have it frozen. Who knows, those beautiful stem cells it is enriched with could one day save you or could be utilized for a breakthrough patent to save humanity, you never know.  

Then you have some people in society who utilize the placenta to make a topical cream or ointment once applied to skin to promote healing, reduce inflammation, or prevent infection. It is used effectively once the placenta is dried, powdered, mixed with oils, herbs, or blended with beeswax.  

I could not believe this, when I researched it but yes, you could use placenta to make jewelry, yes you heard me, make unique pieces of jewelry. Creative jewelry, such as pendants, rings, or bracelets.  

The placenta is usually dehydrated, cut into shapes, and preserved in resin or metal. How neat is that?  

The temple of a woman’s body is so beautiful from our menstrual flow to give us the stamp of approval and the essence of our fertility to the womb who carries the seeds of life and the nourishment from within the birth canal it pushes forth life through that sacred rite of passage.  

It is so embracing to know from one end of the world to the other so many women of various cultures somehow give back to Mother Nature through the soil by burying in connection with their ancestors unto the simplistic rite of passage employing that generational placenta.  

Until our intellects blind together on the common ground of faith where we merge on the wings of universal love take care of yourself and be mindful others.  

https://storables.com/articles/how-to-store-placenta/  

Love and Hugs, always
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

🤎

Go to page:
Go to: