Go to page:

Kitty's Korner

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1802

Unfinished Business (Designing Tutorial)

This was my Friday blog from my Solarium, I was instructing my female blogettes how to design a shirt from beginning to end, we stopped right here, the collar will be last

Everyone be advised I had to take this shirt off and on, I do not think I will venture in any tutorials as of yet.

I was trying to cut the pattern and stich at the same time.. they make it seem so easy on television, not...

Prior to this live blog everyone knew the materials that were needed.

Pattern
Fabric
Sewing Machine
Thread (White)
Scissors
Pins
Needles
Measuring Tape
Seam Ripper
Rhinestone Stun Gun

That is my rhinestone stun gun in my hand, I had one of my bloggetts attempt to use nail glue this recommended material is expensive by the yard, another blogger, a male who was designing this shirt for his significant other wanted to use crazy glue.

I stopped it right there I will let you see the final shirt in the end. Next week my bloggetts, and one blogger and I work, will finish designing the collar then we are completed.

I am having so much fun in this the stage of my life, and I pray to my Creator each and every one of you are as well.

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC🤎

Live Blog Shot

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Part II Coming...soon

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Gabriel's Trumpet

Archangel Gabriel, I just surveyed our earthly work, we will have to be strategic, its far worse down on that planet than Sodom and Gomorrah      
Lucifer got them eyes mesmerized, hearts all dark, and bodies failing by the way of gluttony      
We defeated the Reptilian and Nephilim under my spiritual warfare      
Civilization is fighting man and technology, here above the clouds our sacred scrolls are our divine law     
Those Nephilim's, the cursed spawns have taught humanity the disavowal of not utilizing their third eye      

It is a supreme meditative passage to the divine gateway to the sky      
Have you consulted with Mother Earth        
Yes, and she reaps for what has occurred to her land, and the air quality is being contaminated with metals in the clouds      
Archangel Gabriel before a round table discussion you must mention the congregation of your peers, the pen is mightier than the sword      
Do not allow any harm to come to my daughter, Archangel Micheal      
I will protect her for many lives and will continue to do so and with honor      

Sir..        
Speak      

Your Earth Angel daughter would like to lead us into the battle      
If I did not know you any better      
I will say you are serious, and her request is prosperous      
Your daughter seems to think she can be useful      
Yes, make sure she keeps our parchments sacred and she is to stay off the battlefield      
Archangel Michael we will finish this discussion later      
In the time moving forward, I will prepare my soldiers as if we are entering hostile territory        

Do we know anyone near a throne in Hades      
How about Goddess Persephone she is in her Summer Solstice I do believe    
She is a female, hell, and a,  no      
I am waiting on conformation from King Solomon to benefit from his aid 
This is news to my ears      
It was a haste decision that had to be reached      

Amodeues owes me a foreseeable favor      
When did Heavenly Angels speak and listen to Demons' heresy      
Archangel Gabriel, we are drawing into battle with Sons of Men, the remnants of Nephilim's, who King Solomon has chained their forefathers      
Information on world affairs is exchanged throughout those portals between the realms of the life's three existences        
And our Earth Watchers' swords are weakening      
I thought you knew this before, Archangel Michael you have been shadowing, my Earth Angel daughter, and I hold the highest esteem of her general welfare in regard to her mission on Earth      

With all due respect, your Earth Angel daughter, from watching her from afar can hold her own     
Somehow, I knew you would say that she is of her Mother Angel Superior’ daughter     
Indeed, she is, sir      
Before any invasion is to occur on Planet Earth, we need to round every King from every sector of the world and have a round table discussion        
We need to know who our allies stand with      

I will get right on it from every sector of the world      
And I know who to start with first      
And the moment you find out which direction you want to approach mankind      
I expect a full plan of execution, and we will take it to the council

Romans 12:19-21 Romans 12:19-21 King James Version (KJV) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore, if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good

Love and Hugs, always
SKC🙏🏿

darkcloud68
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 5th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 16

Very good so what do you know of the 24 elders. And if the green one my Queen.  This is very good and have me thinking of this. Continue with this Great work. Good day My Lady

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Universal Blessing Serenaded In The Warmth of Midnight

It is a blessing to be the giver of much delight        
The redeemer of lyrics played sweetly, felt without the eyes of sight        
Benediction in my cause unto those handsome Yoruba Gods as they sought my alluring music        
Instruments played of me could soften the sacred psyche of any Cherubic        
Blessed with cosmic beauty to share the truth      
Expand to you the wisdom, as the knowledge whispered to your heart shall soar us in flight        
Hold me tight in this mad world with all your Hebrew might        
I shall play the passion of my seductive Psalms to the ears, mm... it's just alluring divine lullabies      
Love coveting sentiments breezing all over your soul, my only way to get you up to the skies      

Desire arises for an awakened touch        
In the cathedral of death, as a life who hangs in the balance pray for rest      
No more tears, may the pain no longer to be felt, released unto ether, the reborn in as much        
Passion I shall carry on resonating on Mt. Olympus        
Merry dances in the light of passion as you come unto me as a gift given at Christmas        
Heaven shall witness of its great embrace        
Knots of rapture entwined as wool and lace        
Thy kiss to awaken from succulent lips        
This angel and divine muse give weary respite with the compassion of earthly reminisce      
Sailing on the wings of time, sealed with a gentle kiss        

Take to thy heart Heaven’s glory to uplift, thy cometh much soon        
Hark unto an Angels wings as I play at your feet the Heaven’s bassoon        
Renewal in love of unsure longings to adore        
Kissed by the Heaven, blessed by God as you crossed through Pearly Gate doors        
Between Heaven and Earth, the essence of true love never disputes        
It’s universal for me given unto you, commiserated unto thy fool        
Never for the eyes to make earthly tearful pools        

In the realm between such sweet death and life as it departs        
Immoralities hang in the balance of life, the spiritual alliance preparing its divinity part        
The beckoning of trumpets, the sound of esoteric horns        
Archangel Gabriel, the messenger to relieve the burdens of the mental unadorned        
Allah’s will to ordain its mentality of its reborn        
Archangel Michael, ensues the relent of your will to battle on        
The saxophone, play it for me, my love, instilling a soulful hymn echoing of its song        
Such enticing melody plays as resuscitating breaths lingers upon mine all night long        

A stagnated life plays in the grandeur of love as conjoined hearts have felt      
Sundown, the soul has slept, the sun has now rose to set        
Reversing the hands of times, as echoes have never met        
Passion, desires, emotions lost, as never felt        
Giver of much delight        
On Earth as in Heaven, with the last breath you breathe, your last noted rites        

There is acoustic peace when the winds heard from afar caress the towering trees      
Reincarnated in time to soar as wings are finally given, a moment to fly beyond the Sun, free        
Asunder of memories now beautifully breathes in the dust of life as we seek

My Straight Talk Live Peice Is Based Of This Photo

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

darkcloud68 said:Very good so what do you know of the 24 elders. And if the green one my Queen.  This is very good and have me thinking of this. Continue with this Great work. Good day My Lady

I have researched the twelve tribes of Israel and if you are speaking in reference to and I will continue to add, it sounds like you might be referring to the 24 elders mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Bible.

These so called elders are vividly described as sitting on thrones around God’s throne, dressed in white robes and wearing golden crowns.

However, there are various interpretations of who these elders might be. Some scholars believe they represent the 12 tribes of Israel, in addition, the 12 apostles, which, I must stress, does symbolize the unity of the Old and the New Covenants.

Some scholars, theological researchers, including myself, think they might be a heavenly council of angelic beings who could have represented as they worshipped their faith within, the Church.

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

The Keys To A Healthy Mind, A Peaceful Temple, To An Uplifting Soul

It is August, Summertime is in the air. This is the time to plan in preparing to take care of your temple with the benefits of eating healthy and being in a great state of mind.          

I dedicate this essay to anyone who is diabetic or who has been diagnosed as borderline diabetes, in addition, the risk and the concerns involved when diabetes goes uncontrolled by adopting a poor lifestyle; an inadequate diet, non-motivation, and not keeping the Chi at its peak to perform at its maximum performance.          

What is diabetes          

Diabetes Mellitus refers to a group of diseases that affect how your body uses blood sugar (glucose). Glucose is vital to your health because it's an important source of energy for the cells that make up your muscles and tissues. It’s also your brain’s main source of fuel.          

Diabetes I, mainly happen when your immune system destroys cells in your pancreas called beta cells. They’re the ones that make insulin.          

Diabetes II is a chronic condition in which the body does not use insulin properly. This causes blood sugar levels to rise, which can lead to other health problems.          

Gestational diabetes only occurs during pregnancy but may resolve after the baby is delivered.          

It is very crucial to take care of one’s self from head to toes.          

An Eye Exam          

The first exam I will recommend is a complete dilated diabetic eye exam. During your screening the Ophthalmologist or Optometrist will rule out certain aspects that could be a deterring factor of having a normal vison acuity, such as to rule our Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degenerative Disease, or Glaucoma and during that eye exam, early Cataracts will be ruled out.            

Please make sure your get this exam on a yearly basis.          

Dental Checkup          

Most people do not realize being a diabetic can affect the health of your gums, therefore, please make it a priority to floss, and use a non- alcoholic antiseptic mouth rinse I cannot stress the importance of that regiment enough; it keeps gingivitis away (inflammation of the gum line), and the smile is what surely attracts. Your pearly whites are your signature to the world.

If you have dentures, please keep your dentures clean prior to usage.          

Please make sure this exam is done every six months to a year.  

Prostate Exam (Men Health)

Gentlemen, please make an appointment to get your Prostate checked and have your Physician/Nurse Practitioner also order you a PSA.    

The PSA test is a simple blood test ad it is used primarily used to screen for prostate cancer. The blood test measures the amount of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) in a man's blood. PSA is a protein produced by both cancerous and noncancerous tissue in the prostate, a small gland located below the bladder in males

Foot Exam        

This is the biggest overlooked exam, and please pay close attention to your feet, your skin in general. There are several concerns for a person living with diabetes or caring for a diabetic loved one.          

The toe nailbed should be kept dry and clean at all times, and not yellowish, if so, then there is most likely a fungal, which may require medical attention for a prescribed topical fungal emollient.

The legs should be supple, as in good vascular circulation and no signs of pitting edema (Pitting edema is when a swollen part of your body has a dimple (or pit) after you press it for a few seconds).          

If there is any numbness or tingling to the toes, or legs, make sure you tell your physician to check you for Diabetic Neuropathy, that is a medical condition that befalls many diabetics.          

Diabetic Neuropathy is a serious diabetes complication which primarily affects fifty percent of people with diabetes. This condition is a type of nerve damage that can occur if you have diabetes. Anyone who lives with diabetes and when the glucose is high or uncontrolled it can impair nerves throughout your body. Diabetic neuropathy most often damages nerves in your legs and feet.            

You should get your feet checked every time you have a follow-up appointment with your physician.          

There are other tests that should be done during a diabetic exam, such as getting your urine tested, to rule out any abnormalities regarding the kidney function; to see if there is any glucose, or ketones noted(High ketone levels in urine may indicate diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA), a complication of diabetes that can lead to a coma or even death) the Ph Balance (this urine result looks at how acidic or alkaline a person’s urine is, the average value for urine pH is 6.0) WBC (bacteria) RBC (possible trauma to kidney or stones) or nitrate (UTI).    

Fasting Labs (A test whereas you will refrain from eating or drinking anything after twelve midnight).          

A Cholesterol test for a diabetic it is very vital and an overall key to keep the kidneys functioning and hypertension controlled.

Most physicians will prescribe some form of statin medication, it is use as a precautionary measurement for someone who also has high blood pressure, and diabetes, a medication combination to make sure you do not end up on dialysis after the kidneys fails to function and filter out its toxins, therefore, take your medication(s) as prescribed.          

This test should be repeated only after comparison from the last results or if there is a slight elevation and your physician has to make any adjustments to your medication(s) or supplementing with another.          

A1C is a test to advise your physician how well you control your blood sugar levels. Most results show your average over the past 3 months, and if you take your medications, exercise and modify your diets, with the four groups on the food pyramid, then they should be within a normal range.          

For women who have diabetes        

It is a known fact, you are more prone to suffer from reoccurring yeast infections, therefore, make sure your get your GYN exams and your Pap Smears every two years and every six months for any abnormal Pap Smear, in addition, if you are forty and over, you may as well get a mammogram, and earlier if you fall heredity to Breast Cancer.          

Therefore, if you are a diabetic, please take care of yourself… make this your year to shine, it will be fall soon and you want to make sure you are feeling good from the inside and admired from the outside.          

And that has been a medical summary from my heart to yours.          

SKC, Interim, DON, APRN

Creation by A Queen's Crown Apparel™

nutbuster
D C
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 19th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 53

This, my friend, is very informative as I am a diabetic myself. All that you have said is right on, and my A1C every three months

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Everyone please have a blessed day and a great weekend, get out an enjoy the weather. I spent a night on the streets in New York, bowing to the mission and my advocacy for the homeless, how can I feel thankful for my own blessings and special rewards, when I cannot connect to people in society who do not have that luxury.

I will go into the depth of my experience of what I have learned about myself and being homeless for one night.

The last time I slept on the streets was during a term in my Sociology Class when obtaining my Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.

I had four shirts on, and still so many mosquitoes' bites lined my legs. I have seen so many dope needles lying on New York streets, people of all walks of life had tents up, and don't you dare try to erect a tent where you do not belong, there is a code on the streets, I seen so many people just trying to survive, how most must survive being at mercy of strangers for food, water, money.

I brought along two bottles of water, three yogurts, almonds, and two apples, packed in a smaller cooler, after I consumed everything, hunger pangs are no joke, when I am at home I do not eat, maybe when you are on the streets and you do not have food, you tend to be hungrier more

Can you imagine starving, and your tent is not stationed near a restaurant where you can go ravish in a trashcan it is not a feeling, I will wish on anyone, then I became hot trying to move in all those shirts I had on,

My stomach was growling I swear, I thought about it.. I had money in my socs but that would have defeated my purpose.

I left my brownstone at one o'clock by an Uber and I did record the event, I had a hard time erecting my tent some older man helped me I gave him twenty dollars, then regretted it, I did not sleep the entire night wondering if he would tell something I had money on me and rob me.

Those are some of the decisions you will face, the ground was hard, even the pallet I made did not help I was longing for grass, I slept in the clothes I am wearing above, I held my urinate for so long.  I was too scared to use my basin I brought with me for that purpose, due in part my lantern illuminated my tent... and I did not want anyone seeing me, I had to remind myself upon my Grand Rising, I will return to the Upper Eastside, but those people who shared my space have to go out hold signs up, find clothing, money, the stench of urine assuaged my nostrils throughout the night.

I could only assume hardships placed some of these women/men in these situations and between you and I they showed pride, and some were helpful, no one interfered my space, my neck has a crook in it I somehow fell asleep

I witnessed women selling themselves, so many beer bottles, the immigrants have their own corner, however, I was surprised because, I did not see as many kids, thank goodness.

I am an advocate for Cancer and the Homeless and I tell you, we can take care of illegal immigrants who come here, the city of New York give them public assistance, food stamp assistance, hotel residences, yet, we have American citizens on the streets what is really going on.

Make sure you love yourself to share love with other,

Love and Hugs always,
SKC🤎

https://www.coalitionforthehomeless.org/

darkcloud68
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 5th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 16

It is a very admiral thing. I understand that you advocate and want to help  Being homeless is a very cold lonely experience. Very courageous you are.

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

darkcloud68 said:It is a very admiral thing. I understand that you advocate and want to help  Being homeless is a very cold lonely experience. Very courageous you are.

Ahh... thank you my love and for that loving support... it was an eye-opening experience.

🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Astrology, Numerology,Palmistry, and Reflexology (Part I)

I study all Ruling Planets due to their placement upon the birth of someone and their placement, it is very important mainly when during someone's Natal Chart.

Any astrologer should know that it is the first priority of studying Numerology, Palmistry, and Astrology. They are heavily entwined.

Astrological placement consists of just ruling planets: Rising Sun, the Longitude and Latitude of the placement and what Sun Sign that is near to do an accurate Natal Chart before you submit your information to me, it has to ALWAYS detail the day of birth, month, and year.

Then I must have the precise time of Birth, and this consists of the hour right down to the minute, no guessing, this is critical for the accuracy of ascendant and house placements.

The last information needed will be the place of birth, your city or town and country where the person was born due in part time is not rooted for everyone when you are calculating the Moon, the Sun.

You must take into consideration; the Moon is believed to have been formed about 4.5 billion years ago. The leading theory suggests that a Mars-sized body, often referred to as Theia, collided with Earth. The debris from this massive impact eventually coalesced to form the Moon.

Therefore, you must take into factual accounts those Ruling Planets, the House and the Ascending Planets, it makes up our Astrological Sign, and the characters we all hold dear to our psychic when that beautiful birthday comes around, who you are most likely compatible in love, you financial wellbeing, and yes even your health.

Just for the record, When Pluto was still classified as a planet, Aquarius was ruled by Saturn in classical astrology.

However, in modern astrology, Aquarius is ruled by Uranus. Mars and Mercury were never associated with Aquarian as ruling planets. or any sector it may have revolved.

Now with that being said, I will have to assume to give the bearer of information proper credence within the merit to expand on his observation, and not to leave no Amethyst stone unturned.

Be advised, yes, Mars and Mercury can 'transit' through the sign of Aquarius.

When Mars is in the fixed Air sign of Aquarius, it normally brings a unique and rebellious energy within this aura, so I've been told.

Be advised in general studying planetary alignment it must be detailed with a keen sense of understating, most people with this placement tend to be very innovative, they are usually independent and have the optimistic assurance push for change.

When Mercury is in Aquarius, this transient phase will bring about communication and critical thinking styles or universal agendas.

Most individuals with this placement are progressive thinkers, they are valued for intellectual freedom and harbor on originality.

Astrological transits can occur at various times, yet it heavily depends on the planetary and its planetary revolving.

I thought I would expand more in depth the placement of those eight ruling planets.

In astrology, there are ten ruling planets associated with the twelve zodiac signs. Each planet will govern a specific sign and influences the various aspects of one's life. Here is the list of ruling planets and their corresponding astrological signs.

Sun: Leo
Moon: Cancer
Mercury: Gemini and Virgo
Venus: Taurus and Libra
Mars: Aries and Scorpio
Jupiter: Sagittarius and Pisces
Saturn: Capricorn and Aquarius (traditional ruler)
Uranus: Aquarius (modern ruler)
Neptune: Pisces (modern ruler)
Pluto: Scorpio (modern ruler)

Since Pluto is no longer classified as a planet; it was reclassified as a dwarf planet by the International Astronomical Union (IAU) in 2006.
(Cited 08-11-26-SKC)

However, please bear in mind, due to the change in astrological status, Pluto remains to be considered still the ruling planet of Scorpio in modern astrology.

With that being stated in traditional astrology, Scorpio was always ruled by Mars, and to this day, some astrologers, including myself still consider Mars as a co-ruler of Scorpio.

The Rising Sign, also known as the Ascendant, is the zodiac sign that was rising on the eastern horizon at the exact time and location of your birth. It plays a significant role in your astrological chart, influencing your outward personality, first impressions, and physical appearance.

Here are the Twelve Rising Signs:

Aries Rising: Energetic, assertive, and confident
Taurus Rising: Steady, reliable, and practical
Gemini Rising: Curious, communicative, and adaptable
Cancer Rising: Nurturing, sensitive, and protective
Leo Rising: Charismatic, dramatic, and generous
Virgo Rising: Analytical, detail-oriented, and modest
Libra Rising: Charming, diplomatic, and sociable
Scorpio Rising: Intense, mysterious, and magnetic
Sagittarius Rising: Adventurous, optimistic, and free-spirited
Capricorn Rising: Ambitious, disciplined, and responsible
Aquarius Rising: Innovative, independent, and humanitarian
Pisces Rising: Compassionate, imaginative, and intuitive

Your Rising Sign sets the stage for your entire birth chart and can significantly influence how others perceive you. If you know your exact birth time and location, you can calculate your Rising Sign by consulting with someone who is more affluent in astrology

Palmistry

The Art Of Palmistry, also known as palm reading or chiromancy, is a mystical art practiced worldwide. The origin as noted is rooted in Indian astrology and a well-known practice of among Romans when they are fortune telling, meaning this goes back centuries.  

Some things you must take into consideration when you are reading someone palm, it does tell the story of that person's life, their characteristics, their future, and the state of their presence, in some cultures, it is shunned upon as hearsay or pagan.

If you never had your palm read, the information to keep in mind, stop what you are doing ladies and men, look down at your palms, they are your life forces.

For a woman, your right hand represents what you’re born with, and then the left hand reflects what you’ve accumulated throughout your life.

For the men, it's ironic because it’s the opposite, your left hand will represent what you’re born with, while your right hand reflects all your gathered experiences.

The dominant hand as is your present/past life hand, and your non-dominant hand represents your future life.

Major Lines To Know When Someone Is Reading Your Palm

Your Heart Line reveals your emotional stability, all your romantic perspectives, depression, and your cardiac overall being
This line begins below the index finger, it means you are content with love life.
If the lines begins below the middle finger, you are considered selfish when it comes to love
Your Head Line represents intellectual abilities, communication, and mental health
Then you have your Life Line, it is associated with vitality, physical health, and overall well-being.
The you have your Fate Line this line relates to career, success, and life path

This is temporary hair dye for me due in part I had to model seven pieces from my Marilyn Monroe gown line… the hair coloring looked very nice with the gowns as they shimmered off my French Haitian Creole skin.

I cannot cut my hair due to my culture, but my grann never said anything about temporary dying it my hair.. sorry grann.

This Clairol Nice’ N Easy Crème (SB2-Ultra Cool Summer Blonde)
Creation by A Queen’s Crown Apparel™ (Some Men Like It Hot-Sold)

Enjoy your Sun-Day and have a blessed week ahead

Love and Hugs,
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

nutbuster
D C
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 19th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 53

I like it my friend looking good here

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

nutbuster said:I like it my friend looking good here

It is temporary and for a photo shoot.. that is the first time I have ever dyed my hair, I wish I had just worn a wig, but I wanted the realistic effects while giving credence to Marilyn Monroe gown line

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Grace Of A Serenity Warrior

That superior light can travel your cerebrum to the third Heavens, given of its ancient stories to tell              
Open your cognizance awareness, close your eyes, mortals imagine through my words, Hell              
There is nothing to amuse but darkness and the feel of its silhouetted heat              
Cries of forgotten humanity, if you remain, being slaughtered daily, roasted like raw meat              
Since the beginning of times              
Seconds and minutes of the clock have turned by the Creator’s chimes              

Most would say is there an afterlife, relief from this earthy strife              
A challenging affair to answer with several variables to sift through are involved              
What a funny riddle the intellect always tries to solve              
That third eye ordained within the cocoon of the womb              
When rooted in the truth, the Halls of Amenti, the beginning of wisdom, dare you seek not, past the truth, intellects to have journeyed past Yeshua’s tomb, the Blue Nile, and Egypt’s sand dunes              
To know if hearts arrive within the calling of infinity, ashes to ashes dust to dust the miracle of us then gone too soon              

The beauty of the brain when maneuvering through the portals of ancient rites              
There are no times of elevation only the cascading of a spiritual light              
In the cloak and last rites, the spirit will ask, have I died and moved on              
The mind, body, and vessel of the soul has touched many dimensions and heard the creed of all the universal songs              
The Illuminati and the facades of damnation in the mystic, their hidden numerology agenda right under the nostrils, heed as it silently drifts              
The hand that rocks the cradles and the gigabytes, their collective summonses are wired and deeply embedded in it              
Misplaced mentalities with dual personalities assuage for greater denominations in the pulpit              
Two headed serpents that hunt flesh, molest the minds of children, and then denounce women as being taboo and unfit              
Celibacy of softness to devoid their company, by a religion oath of chastened divinity’s most cherished gifts              

Inhaling, bringing the body back into the shell from where the soul is placed              
The flow of blood coursing through your veins, vital organs of survival are miraculously encased              
The realm of the third Heaven never understood dark minds and why not love, instead, you learn to hate              
Death of the spirit is found in a heart who refuses to psychologically communicate, who only berets              
After the Book Of Revelations’ there is a race to be won              
Unto the eyes that sees the truth and detail the struggles, a spiritual Guardianship is worth far more than riches here on earth, thy Kingdom shall come                      
The sacred scrolls are told in the Book of Enoch’s plight, hidden and ostracized from plain sight              
And you look upon a cross with a pale man on it who is called various theology names              
The falsehood of its alphabetic lettering, Timothy, John, Luke, its preaching’s scriptures that were not indoctrinated by the timeline, which we give homage, sing hymns in His resurrected fame              
Your worship the Creator, the Father and the Son are not the same              
As lost minds leaf through a given bias book of disunity, inscribed with generations of incest, lust, murder, debauchery, and shame      
Interfered by man’s hand      
Omitted truth as money have stolen countless land      
Turn the other cheek, and plant bombs, free labor, where cries from the graves, where feet no longer stand        

Heaven and Hell are in your mind and how you perceive              
Crimes of the heart, crimes of the skin, crimes unto humility are always well received              
Your faith is tested daily, and cooled by pages of the Good Book’s ideology of the original sin              
From the beginning of creation, festered with demons, giants, and Jinn's              
Forty weeks to give birth              
Ten centimeters from the silvering of man’s endowed girth              
The Ankh, a relic of ancient ancestry a replica of the womb, the fallopian tubes, an amulet certainly to adorn of its symbolic worth              
From darkness, the soul entering through the divine passion as the red sea parts in the renewal of birth              
Lay hands upon a thy belly and pray over to ward off the beast’s curse              

The head crowns unto another lifespan sliding out the portal of blessed fluid to breathe, to soar, to fly              
Pushed down and out as the worlds now hears the fear of its first cries              
Unto the slavery of alarms clocks, working by the sweat of one’s brow, from sunrise              
Sundown is the relaxation of the mind, heart, and body when sleep overtakes              
Awakened only to repeat the same fate  

Shalom

Go to page:
Go to: