Page:

Trumps Indictment: Historical and Future Implications V

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15916

I am really confused here. There are 20 threads in the Speakeasy Forum and my political thread is ONE. ONE that violates ZERO guidelines. ONE that any member can choose not to click on if they don't want to READ WHAT'S IN IT.

But of course, I am NOT someone who desires to control what others choose to do if it's within guidelines. If I don't like a thread, I don't click on it. Period. And there a few threads in this forum I avoid like the plague. But rather than report them because I don't want to see them, I simply ignore them.

I have the strength and wherewithal to do that. I understand others may not. But that is not my problem, nor does it bother me. The censorship is my issue. I have been here almost a decade and I have never attacked anyone personally. Yet my posts are hidden, implying I have, while the other posts are left public - showing one side of the conversation. I'm being accused of posting to incite others when I'm just excited about our new candidate.

Also, the moderators are contradicting themselves. One says, "Don't click on a thread if you don't like it" while another caters to private messages from members who don't like the "bitching" ( on a thread they don't have to click on ), so the thread gets locked ( again ).

There's a double-standard here.

This thread, and the ones prior to it, were intended to be for intelligent discussion regarding the first-ever felony conviction of a former president of the United States who is also a current candidate.

I have REPEATEDLY asked that everyone remain cordial and respectful to no avail. I can't count the posts violating guidelines I've reported that have gone ignored in these threads. So, I stopped reporting them. It was a waste of time. I chose to ignore and move on.

Censorship should not be happening on this site. Not in a forum dedicated to ANYTHING BUT POETRY.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15916

"Members are allowed to criticize the site." Webmiss

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5676

Ahavati said:I am really confused here. There are 20 threads in the Speakeasy Forum and my political thread is ONE. ONE that violates ZERO guidelines. ONE that any member can choose not to click on if they don't want to READ WHAT'S IN IT.

But of course, I am NOT someone who desires to control what others choose to do if it's within guidelines. If I don't like a thread, I don't click on it. Period. And there a few threads in this forum I avoid like the plague. But rather than report them because I don't want to see them, I simply ignore them.

I have the strength and wherewithal to do that. I understand others may not. But that is not my problem, nor does it bother me. The censorship is my issue. I have been here almost a decade and I have never attacked anyone personally. Yet my posts are hidden, implying I have, while the other posts are left public - showing one side of the conversation. I'm being accused of posting to incite others when I'm just excited about our new candidate.

Also, the moderators are contradicting themselves. One says, "Don't click on a thread if you don't like it" while another caters to private messages from members who don't like the "bitching" ( on a thread they don't have to click on ), so the thread gets locked ( again ).

There's a double-standard here.

This thread, and the ones prior to it, were intended to be for intelligent discussion regarding the first-ever felony conviction of a former president of the United States who is also a current candidate.

I have REPEATEDLY asked that everyone remain cordial and respectful to no avail. I can't count the posts violating guidelines I've reported that have gone ignored in these threads. So, I stopped reporting them. It was a waste of time. I chose to ignore and move on.

Censorship should not be happening on this site. Not in a forum dedicated to ANYTHING BUT POETRY.

What's contradictory here is your claim of not ever personally attacking anyone, yet in the next breath, going off on the mods, me in particular.   And telling everyone else to just not click on certain threads

Topics are not censored, but the b.s. that goes with some of them is.  Just because everything you've ever reported , wasn't removed, doesn't mean that it wasn't evaluated by a mod.  

You choose to keep harping on  and putting out dissertations on all the perceived injustices, so knock it off already.

Page:
Go to: