Page:

Themes

Casted_Runes
Mr Karswell
Fire of Insight
England 5awards
Joined 4th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 447

Could we please make the "Themes" option in "Submit Poem" actually optional, so you don't have to attach themes in order to get your poem posted if you don't want to? I wouldn't mind as much if it let you add your own themes, but it doesn't, and not all of my poems are easily categorised under the limited range provided, Also, I don't particularly like categorising by theme, as I think that it kind of defeats the point of a poem to add keywords explaining what it's about.

poet Anonymous

It would also help if theme suggestions were looked at occasionally.

poet Anonymous

The current themes are limiting, not a complaint, just an observation ❣

Liziantus-Marantus
Ivelina Boneva
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria 2awards
Joined 7th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 134

I would say it's a good idea to add in custom themes, as the current ones can be very limiting. Sometimes I want to post a poem, and I struggle to find the correct theme for it,and end up choosing the one that fits most.
But adding custom themes would be great.

rueteas
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 31st Aug 2024
Forum Posts: 4

I think it's easier to find poems when their in themes, but it would help to have written ones.

Vision_of_insanity
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2024
Forum Posts: 70

All great ideas but as I write this the Theme category isn't even working for me. I can't begin typing a "theme" for that theme to populate. I have to click "Help Me Find Themes" in order for me to input a Theme.Very frustrating.

Page:
Go to: