Go to page:

Predictive text stories

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is cold_fusion and there’s a light in my head that will not play the good song.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1228

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I haven't caught the whole fam damily at the end of my life and the track volume is not the best

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024
Forum Posts: 181

Hi my name is cold_fusion but you can call me when you bleed and you can call me when you're ready and we can go back to daves for the show

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 but I'm serious about this yesterday and I'm hoping that you're doing OK with the dead fears

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium and there is a picture of me in the back of your car that I would like back.

… umm…. 😳

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

I want details how that picture ended up back there..haha
Hi I am Northern_Soul and I am not sure what you deserve But you can always make sure that you did not want another day

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 and my brother has been a very bad person in the chimney of my life

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

I'm brokentitanium and you don't have visibility for me to reach out to her later about moving to the prison

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5404

Hi my name is mstrmnd1923 I have a great weekend going on with my husband and I am a very busy person

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Funny stuff
Hi my name is cold_fusion correct now I can throw almost 50 on my grave Praying for another 6-10 in my crotch

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is mstermind1923 and there is a source for my tweet that says you are the same age as the other guy.

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

I'm Northern_Soul can't wait for my painful feelings Even innocence Darkened myself

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is mstrmnd1923 I will send you a hand in my shorts 🩳

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:Hi my name is mstrmnd1923 I will send you a hand in my shorts 🩳
🤣🤣🤣 I really did LOL, glad I hadn't just sipped my coffee!

Hi Stuart my name is cold_fusion I am I still not going on the workshop yet but I'm serious about the garden of my poetry friends

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:
🤣🤣🤣 I really did LOL, glad I hadn't just sipped my coffee!

Hi Stuart my name is cold_fusion I am I still not going on the workshop yet but I'm serious about the garden of my poetry friends

🤭🤭🤭

Hi my name is brokentitanium the backyard is a smaller version of the individual named Terry

Go to page:
Go to: