Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1167

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 and I will send you a picture of the province of my life in Jesus and the napalm of God

Mstrmnd1923
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024
Forum Posts: 100

I'm brokentitanium hi my dear friends and family and friend and family and friends and friends and family members who have been said to always be Nothing will help us out with this Three beers and then we will have enough time for a few days to live or die and have to say that you caused me to undress

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Mstrmnd1923 said:I'm brokentitanium hi my dear friends and family and friend and family and friends and friends and family members who have been said to always be Nothing will help us out with this Three beers and then we will have enough time for a few days to live or die and have to say that you caused me to undress
LOL! That one was worth sticking it out to the end!!

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 I will let you have the money for the speedy reply to your account so you can throw me up on your own time

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5282

Hi my name is brokentitanium I would be a good one for the delay in responding well to the soul of your staff member especially when it's a blank email with the boys

Mstrmnd1923
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm interested and would love to come

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is mstrmnd1923 I am a member of the union of Myanmar and I am sorry

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5765

Hi my name is cold_fusion and there is gold in my belly button

Mstrmnd1923
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Glad to be a member of the union of Myanmar
Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm sure u have heard about this from the past few days but you can say that it will take A while for you to have this problem

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and there is gold in my belly button

😂😂😂

Hi my name is mstrmnd1929 I am much better now than ever before the x-ray

Mstrmnd1923
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Funny
Hi my name is cold_fusion I was wondering if there was communication within this time of my insane lifestyle change

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is mstrmnd1923 I would love to have a few months back and you are not the same here's the link to my new phone with boss

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and my name has the same number of you as the one who knows the same thing in your account

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and my name has the same number of you as the one who knows the same thing in your account

Lol

Hi my name is brokentitanium I have a bush hog roast for the use of the union

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion I will let you see the next one for the speedy recovery of your new taco and the other side of your body

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion I will let you see the next one for the speedy recovery of your new taco and the other side of your body

Hi my name is brokentitanium the following link to my house is still available and if I am a very busy intersection between the ages in the cast the net is a gem and mineral oil in bed

Go to page:
Go to: