paperstains
View Profile Poems by paperstains
trophy
RUNNERS-UP: Noble_Incubus and Valeriyabeyond

Go to page:

10 Second Moment

poet Anonymous

paperstains said:

I love the pain in things, too, so I understand what you mean when you say that.

It was beyond unexpected to log on and see that you'd chosen this piece as the winner, so thank you for that jolt to my day. If it weren't for your prompt, it wouldn't exist, and it was good to feel compelled to try to put words together again.

You’re most welcome. A very worthy win in my book x

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 256

Thank you for the feedback and runner-up nomination. I’m glad you liked. I thought it was a risky topic to choose because I thought (wrongly it seems) that most people on a poetry website would have a low opinion of motor racing fans. I also thought the winners would be decided by a popular vote, so I was wrong about that too. 🙂

poet Anonymous

Noble_Incubus said:Thank you for the feedback and runner-up nomination. I’m glad you liked. I thought it was a risky topic to choose because I thought (wrongly it seems) that most people on a poetry website would have a low opinion of motor racing fans. I also thought the winners would be decided by a popular vote, so I was wrong about that too. 🙂

You’re most welcome. And nay... I’m a big girl. I judge my own comps. Thank you for your wonderful entry.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Thank you kindly for the recognition. It's much appreciated
Thanks for providing us with this challenging comp
C U next time V

Go to page:
Go to: