Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

I'd say it's a leadership issue. I mean, right now it's a leadership issue because it looks like nobody has the charisma to bring all the people together. and the low down dirty-bastard-ism still leaves a stench in the air since the USA killed King and Kennedies. in short, nobody who matters has the balls to stop the police power

would that be a fair analysis ?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Not fully, but you got some good points. Even though there is a major issue I think it gets over blown and makes all cops look bad and that just isn't the case.

If you were a cloud, would you become a tornado and destroy the home of your enemy?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

that's a hard one. i think i'd have to be a specific kind of cloud to be able to become a tornado ..and i suppose there the whole persuading the wind to get on board which could go either way depending on which way he blew in from. assuming he agrees to help, I would say yes if I were a cloud   ..but then, I'd have to be a pretty angry cloud to want to destroy the home of my enemy ...how do clouds make enemies ? unless chem trails

does that make sense ?  

BigVirge
Big Virge
Fire of Insight
Barbados 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 329

If I were a cloud, what would constitute an enemy, rain/sun .... ???

Anyway, i'd be a BIG DARK CLOUD !!!
through which sunlight shined on those who stood against corrupt/bigoted Po Po .... !!!!!

If you could dress your partner up in any uniform, what type would it be and why ???

Get ur FREAK ON !!!!!

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Don't currently have one, If I did I don't know, female life guard maybe... Because its hot.

If joey runs faster than tom, but tom has a gun, who gets suzie?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6705

Suzie the pheasant has no agenda while the moon is as long as string travelling on the road to nowhere in a moebus strip of uncertainty.

Will things ever change?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

the Banshees got her. they formed a band, she was a bit of a slapper, in the end the banshees kinda faded out or got trapped inside a fairy ring or some other tragic Celtic tragedy

if God sent a sub-note with the 10 commandments outlining in no uncertain terms that homo-gay-ness is looked upon as a despicable filthy act of disgusting-ness would it have made a difference in your ...act of curiosity, that one time at band school ?

Edit : so sorry, Viddax, good fellow

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

I didn't go to band camp and I've already lost eight lives, still wouldn't have taken a bit of notice of that sub-note.

Has curiosity ever gotten you into big trouble?

ButcherScraps
Belial
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 7th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 38

When I was a lad, curiosity was the cause of nearly all my troubles. & that continued 'til...well, not that long ago, really.

What's the farthest height you've ever jumped or fallen from & (obviously) lived to tell the tale?

poet Anonymous

Well, my parents did use to pay this very not so nice lady to let me try to hang on for dear life to four legged beasts from hell(who grazed like giraffes drink)...surprisingly I never fell off, but Im like 98% sure Im dead right now, or maybe just asleep.

Stacy's mom or Jessies girl?

Fallen_Angel_194
Angel.
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 24th May 2014
Forum Posts: 318

Stacey's Mom.

What was the First thing you did when You woke up this Morning?

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

It was afternoon actually. I checked the time, checked my phone to make sure nobody I knew died then went back to sleep.

What is the first thing you usually think of when you wake up?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

do people normally die then go back asleep ? are you Muslim or some other crazy ethnic that's unchristian. yeah, I'm kinda philosophical when I wake up. or die

too slow

how much would it bother you to know of a specific person or persons who were plotting to kill you and had mapped out your last ten days  

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

If I died I'd definitely go to sleep for a long, long time. I think I might be a little unchristian Lepp, I can be a little bit brown sometimes. And not just in the underpants department, I'm brown in tescos too. I must be some kinda Jew.
(The reasoning is, unless somebody died, then it's really not important enough to get out of bed for)

Which is a better place for a weekend break, Belfast or Dublin?
P.s I prefer bat-bitch.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

They both have their merits. Belfast has the obvious drawback of housing a shit load of flag happy psychopaths, but if you don't mind being chased down the street by a hundred and fifty twelve year olds in balaclavas then happy days. I'd recommend Derry, some of the best weekends have been had there

how much would it bother you to know of a specific person or persons who were plotting to kill you and had mapped out your last ten days ?

Go to page:
Go to: