Go to page:

Love At First Sight?

BleedingInferno219
Kristyn Ashley.
Fire of Insight
United States 12awards
Joined 3rd Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 717

Cinny, indeed I do. Not a lot of families are like mine, and I don't think I'd have turned out half the way I am today had my family been just a bit more conventional. We're pretty tight knit.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
PierreTheMad
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 7th Dec 2009
Forum Posts: 2808

Let's combine this

Starlight_angel said:[quote-88479-PierreTheMad]Love at first sight is awesome.  It just FEELS right and if it all falls into place then you know that it's meant to be.  Blowjob at second sight is fairly great as well.

Wasn't it blow job at third sight and a few months?
[/quote]

with this

Starlight_angel said:Have you ever had a moment where your soul recognizes another, and the universe seems to take notice? Not the same as love at first sight, and nothing at all to do with lust. It is a profound and wonderful thing.

and it becomes the love story of a girl and her man's penis.  Late at night while he sleeps she unzips Pierre's pants and pulls out his penis. She and his penis have such marvelous talks.  They talk about the weather, how beautiful she is, sex, what the inside of her vagina looks like, and all the while Pierre sleeps.  But what if Pierre ever found out?  Would he be jealous?  Would it start a lover's quarrel?  Watching the two of them fight over her would tear her apart.  Pierre can take her places, writes her poetry, and her parents love him but his penis knows her inside and out and is secretly the father of her children *GASP*!
Tune in next time for episode 2: Our Little Secretions.

Starlight_angel
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 1240

PierreTheMad said:Let's combine this

[quote-88902-Starlight_angel][quote-88479-PierreTheMad]Love at first sight is awesome.  It just FEELS right and if it all falls into place then you know that it's meant to be.  Blowjob at second sight is fairly great as well.

[/quote]

with this

Starlight_angel said:Have you ever had a moment where your soul recognizes another, and the universe seems to take notice? Not the same as love at first sight, and nothing at all to do with lust. It is a profound and wonderful thing.

and it becomes the love story of a girl and her man's penis.  Late at night while he sleeps she unzips Pierre's pants and pulls out his penis. She and his penis have such marvelous talks.  They talk about the weather, how beautiful she is, sex, what the inside of her vagina looks like, and all the while Pierre sleeps.  But what if Pierre ever found out?  Would he be jealous?  Would it start a lover's quarrel?  Watching the two of them fight over her would tear her apart.  Pierre can take her places, writes her poetry, and her parents love him but his penis knows her inside and out and is secretly the father of her children *GASP*!
Tune in next time for episode 2: Our Little Secretions.[/quote]

I really, really hope you enjoyed blow job at last sight.
lol
;)

DeyanaraLeftBehind
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 15th Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 10

Love at first sight?
I don't know, It happens to some people I guess. Hasn't really happened to me... YET.
BUT I saw a guy I've been friends with for a really long time some days ago and well... Let's say now I'm going crazy over him(:
Could it be?!

Dulcea
Twisted Dreamer
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd May 2012
Forum Posts: 21

I believe in it, because the first time I saw him. .  . .I couldn't stop thinking about him . . .12yrs later, we're celebrating our 4yr wedding anniversary

MyDream_
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 4

Yes . I Believe that theres someone especially made for eveyone and when love meets its like Magic, You cant control it. & When you meet that person you just know .

Life-n-lyric
Lost Thinker
Joined 27th May 2012
Forum Posts: 4

Yep! More or less my thought: There's only lust at first sight, as much as lust is necessary for love to exist!

freddwzz
Naked Satirist
Fire of Insight
Singapore 6awards
Joined 5th May 2012
Forum Posts: 496

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 5152

i fell in love with fred at first sight. no, im just playing. ;)

freddwzz
Naked Satirist
Fire of Insight
Singapore 6awards
Joined 5th May 2012

i certainly hope you do not think that the profile pic is ME. ;)

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011

ha! lol. ur not female. no, i fell in love with your words. fred u are an excellent writer

mjs211
MikeTheEngineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 20awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2010
Forum Posts: 1572

PierreTheMad said:Let's combine this

[quote-88902-Starlight_angel][quote-88479-PierreTheMad]Love at first sight is awesome.  It just FEELS right and if it all falls into place then you know that it's meant to be.  Blowjob at second sight is fairly great as well.

[/quote]

with this

Tune in next time for episode 2: Our Little Secretions.[/quote]
You two are gonna be that creepy old couple that makes out in public and reminds the young and beautiful that there is plenty of passionate, wrinkly, hip-cracking, spine-popping, denchers-dislodging, funky-smelling, dust-covered creaky old people sex going on at all times. I want a relationship like that.

freddwzz
Naked Satirist
Fire of Insight
Singapore 6awards
Joined 5th May 2012

Danii said:ha! lol. ur not female. no, i fell in love with your words. fred u are an excellent writer

Thanks for loving my words
and same and i'm a multitimer, i fell in love with alot of people's words here including yours.

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011

freddwzz said:[quote-90505-Danii]ha! lol. ur not female. no, i fell in love with your words. fred u are an excellent writer

Thanks for loving my words
and same and i'm a multitimer, i fell in love with alot of people's words here including yours. [/quote]TY. ;)

Go to page:
Go to: