Love At First Sight?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Cinny
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 21st Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 983

I don't believe in love at first sight, lust at first sight, but not love. I've never fallen instantly in love with a person, though I do grow strong feelings/affection fairly quickly for someone - but almost as quickly as it can be built it can be destroyed in my world. So no, I don't believe in love at first sight.

Starlight_angel
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 1240

Have you ever had a moment where your soul recognizes another, and the universe seems to take notice? Not the same as love at first sight, and nothing at all to do with lust. It is a profound and wonderful thing.

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 5152

I believe in seeing that one person, and seeing images of happiness that you could have with him. Love? No, more like a dream, you have to go for it, it doesn't just happen.

firedaughter
StayAwayFromTheNutcase
Fire of Insight
United States 17awards
Joined 14th Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 808

I think some people have love at first sight, and others have to search awhile..

It just depends on who you are.. (:

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Love at first sight makes me think about what comes second. . .

ThorneTheRed
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 193

Starlight_angel said:Have you ever had a moment where your soul recognizes another, and the universe seems to take notice? Not the same as love at first sight, and nothing at all to do with lust. It is a profound and wonderful thing.

hahaha, yeah I know this feeling quite well actually in fact its happened pretty recently

BleedingInferno219
Kristyn Ashley.
Fire of Insight
United States 12awards
Joined 3rd Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 717

My great-great grandma is the only person I've ever had the priviledge to meet to have experienced love at first sight.. *My family never seems to die..

Cinny
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 21st Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 983

BleedingInferno219 said:*My family never seems to die..

You must admire your family members quite a lot though with how much you quote and mention them, and that in and enough itself is admirable, Inferno.

PierreTheMad
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 7th Dec 2009
Forum Posts: 2808

Love at first sight is awesome.  It just FEELS right and if it all falls into place then you know that it's meant to be.  Blowjob at second sight is fairly great as well.

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>Yup, happens too often. Pretty much always end up broken. Surprisingly not because the person isn't interested, something usually just happens(Moves away, cheats, gets told to fuck off by parents, etc.).

EDIT: Their parents not mine.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Starlight_angel
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 1240

PierreTheMad said:Love at first sight is awesome.  It just FEELS right and if it all falls into place then you know that it's meant to be.  Blowjob at second sight is fairly great as well.

Wasn't it blow job at third sight and a few months?

Go to page:
Go to: