Forum Posts: 15916

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15916

There’s Another Link Between Trump’s Campaign And Project 2025
GOP nominee Donald Trump has tried to separate his campaign from Project 2025, but JD Vance’s latest move raises questions.

The book, “Dawn’s Early Light” by Heritage Foundation president Kevin Roberts, is scheduled for release in September. A description from its publisher says it “blazes a warpath for the American people to take back their country,” and says conservatives should “burn down” various “corrupt” institutions, including the Department of Education, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the National Endowment for Democracy, as well as Ivy League colleges and The New York Times.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jd-vance-project-2025-heritage-foundation-kevin-roberts-book_n_66a15e73e4b04ed80d3a3b56

So, think about this. If Trump, who is 78 ( only three years younger than Biden ) doesn't last four years, then JD Vance is going to be running this country - and he IS a frontrunner of Project 2025, among many other things. . .

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5676

Ahavati said:

You mean like these CONSERVATIVE memes which aren't even real but photoshopped posted a few pages back?

Gotcha! 😂

You can find excuses to de-prioritize all you want, Madame. But the momentum won't stop. These threads violate ZERO guidelines despite the posters who do.

And for the record, the memes I posted weren't deliberate posts hitting back at anyone or to stir up shit regardless of what YOU perceive.

What I "perceive" (aside from your little dig at me)  is a bunch of pm's filling up my inbox, from a bunch of members here who are sick of all the political brawling going on .  

I'm not going to argue with you, or play into all the documenting and score keeping that you occupy your time with.   I'm simply going to lock this thread because even people who don't support Trump, are messaging me that they're sick of all the bitching about him, going on here.

Go find something else to discuss.

Go to page:
Go to: