Trumps Indictment: Historical and Future Implications IV

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022
Forum Posts: 248

How can anybody take a good hard look at the conservative doubling down into gunfire culture and violence, and not step away from that examination with the expectation that some one will actuate on all of it at some point?  

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Virginia Tech or Uvalde should have been enough, or any of the other countless weapon industry promoted shootings, to have folks wake up realizing that more guns mean more violence, and ultimately more violence toward the violence promoters themselves. The ethics of bearing arms have been covered in any number of old westerns, but when the cat is out of the bag then someone is going to get scratched. It wasn't the Democrats that encouraged America's culture of death, it was always the G.O.P. and their darling N.R.A., who don't seem to realize that a discharged rifle projectile can travel for miles.

When will the conservatives consider unwanted but predictable consequences?

A ban on whatever weapon the shooter used may have kept the attempt on Trump's life from happening, but Trump's agent endangering fist pumps prove that G.O.P. constituency and leaders don't really care about civic responsibilities.

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 513

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022
Forum Posts: 248

Good article, Rew.

Made me think of AK-47's, which qualify as a weapon of mass destruction...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/how-did-the-ak47-become-the-most-abundant-weapon-on-earth-2124407.html

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 799

I just love watching assassination supporters act like they are "upset" when called out for amoral authoritarian posts. And then complain that the controllers are "protecting my enemies". This is standard projection from the left. Democrats believe they can censor, arrest and murder their opposition. This entire thread is about Jim Crows trying to falsely jail their political opposition and they have the unmitigated gall to claim moral superiority...

Stop celebrating or belittling authoritarian assassination attempts and people will stop calling out your despicable attitude...

And BTW...There was a Trump supporter murdered by this Democrat just like the Democrat that murdered the Trump supporter on J6th ....and was done in front of his family just like how Democrats murdered Malcolm X...

But Republicans are the terrorists????

And second....Being BANNED OR CENSORED means you don't get to post forums on sites...

So how is it that this forum still exists??? Huh??

What you mean but won't say is... You want me banned to silence my opposition to your police state....

PS...Once again the leftist here attack the NRA...Democrats have tried to shut down the NRA ever since Republicans founded the NRA in the 1800s to give rifles to freed slaves to use to protect themselves from the Democrat slave owners that were trying to kill them...

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022

I'm sorry, I can't read such stuff
about the AK-47.
it's enough for me to know that
the AR-15 exists and is sold and
promoted as a useful defensive
tool in the States.

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022

lol

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022

Just a little note on ' they kill with knives instead '
and this isn't frivolously asked. Can a knife armed
killer kill as many as an AR-15 armed killer can?

Please do not answer with " No, of course not, but..."

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15735

A DAY AFTER a gunman killed a sixth grade student and wounded five other people at Perry High School northwest of Des Moines, Donald Trump returned to the state at a campaign event and told residents that they “have to get over it.” During his speech at Sioux Center, Iowa, the former president gave his thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families, emphasizing that “we’re really with you as much as anybody can be.” After stating the tragedy was “terrible” and “horrible,” Trump insisted: “We have to get over it. We have to move forward. We have to move forward.”

Let's move forward, people.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15735

Go to page:
Go to: