Go to page:

Why do the trump haters get to have all the say??

RyanBlackborough
Surprise guest
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 11th June 2024
Forum Posts: 48

I knew that London the Vatican and Washington D.C. are city states. The religious, military and financial sectors or arms of the octopus for lack of better phrasing (sorry I'm kind of tired right now, minds gone).

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5689

RyanBlackborough said:Thank you for that information. I have heard of Jekyll Island though I had forgotten why so that was very helpful. After reading a fair way in it started to sound familiar. There's a YouTube channel by Aaron and Melissa Dykes (Truthstream media) that go deeply into this.
I only got a couple of episodes in because it very information heavy and as they said, confusing by design. They do their due diligence and are exceptional at what they do. There a couple if familiar names in that article mainly Vanderbilt and Morgan and I some thought of Woodrow Wilson oddly enough though wasn't sure If he was president at the time. I'm going to save that link for future reference.

I'm wondering just because I'm annoying like that. Could the next president invalidate that executive order? I'm not entirely sure how all that works. Also couldn't the C.I.A just do something nefarious and pretend it never happened in regards to assisting foreign interference? It's well with their capabilities, plus all the compartmentalising. (I probably sound stupid saying this but I'm ok with that).
It comes across as pretty air tight but there's seems to be wiggle room(?) I'm very unfamiliar with such documents so I could be way off with my assessment. Feel free to inform me further, if I missed something crucial.
None the less very interesting and again, thank you.
(Sorry, my grammar is terrible).
I'm going to have read the rest of those at some point. For some they didn't show up until after I answered. It got cut off at the executive order bit, weird?

I'll have to check out that YouTube channel you mentioned -- thanks for that!

For your question of can the next president invalidate the executive order:  you've sort of answered it to yourself, if you pick it apart.... Yes, a next president can revoke a previous president's executive order:

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/publications/teaching-legal-docs/what-is-an-executive-order-/

But think deeper now..... If Trump is (supposedly) no longer President, then why hasn't Biden revoked that order ?  He actually extended it

One thing to know about our President in general is that although we call the person "President", it's actually the "Executive Branch" of our government.  The other 2 branches are Judicial and Legislative. The Executive Branch is one position but two roles: President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces.

So although we refer to that person as President, they also are the top head of the military.  

Now, knowing that, it means that Trump had both those roles during his time at the White House.  Ask yourself again, why Biden extended all of Trump's executive orders if he could have just cancelled them, being "President"?   Because Trump never left office, he never conceded defeat in the 2020 election , and we have 2 presidents right now:  the commander in chief, which Trump is still fulfilling that role and the (P)resident which Biden is.  He's what's called a Manchurian candidate or a puppet placeholder.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes to dismantle centuries of deep state governments worldwide, it's being conducted as quietly as possible to avoid worst case scenarios like WW3, and have a listen to Derek Johnson-- he's ex military and is a master at breaking down laws and orders to plainly spell them out to those who are not familiar with how the game needs to be played:

https://rumble.com/c/DerekJohnson

(Go back and reread my previous post -- I had to edit, because it submitted before I was done, more links are there)

RyanBlackborough
Surprise guest
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 11th June 2024

"Is America truly independent or does Britain still financially rule us via the IRS?"
I think truthstream talk about this, I'll have to double check because it was full on. I know they do tie things back to Brittan, they don't do things by halves but I will check. If not I'll look elsewhere.

The 13 families in know at least 2 (Rockerfeller, Rothschild) definitely. I'm not sure if Schiff, Carnegie, Morgan and Dupont are, I know they're very big players so I'm assuming they are. Pretty sure Sassoon are one also.
I know I've heard all of them before but I couldn't find the clip I saw going into detail about them again. So I'm definitely going to look them up.
I've downloaded the other files and bookmarked the pages too. (I will read them when I'm not so tired).
Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street.
From what from about them, I know they're responsible for buying up a lot of houses amongst other things. I'm pretty sure they own shares in each other also.
I didn't pick up on the Biden revoking the executive order part (I do miss the obvious sometimes and it bothers me). In saying that if he isn't technically president then that makes sense he didn't.
If trump is some sort of shadow president then  this could potentially be his third term which isn't generally legal but If no one really knows then i guess they can do whatever they want(?) (they do anyway, like all the insider trading). That's certainly a strange mess.
Ok, this is definitely gonna keep me busy.
I very much appreciate all of this, thank you.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 16250

With respect to why Biden hasn't revoked Executive Order 13848, which has nothing to do with his inability, as official President of the United States, to revoke it. The misnomer that Trump is still, somehow, president of the United States is a part of the "Big Lie" that initiated the insurgence against the U.S. Capital. MANY US presidents have kept former president's executive orders in place. That doesn't mean their predecessors were still the president as well.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/09/07/notice-on-the-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-foreign-interference-in-or-undermining-public-confidence-in-united-states-elections/

However, that being said, Donald Trump signed a total of 220 executive orders from January 2017 to January 2021. As of July 2024, 71 of them (32%) have been revoked, many by his successor, Joe Biden. The executive order in question remains in effect because it has since been proven that there was, indeed, election interference by foreign governments.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/joint-statement-departments-justice-and-homeland-security-assessing-impact-foreign-0

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Ahavati said:With respect to why Biden hasn't revoked Executive Order 13848, which has nothing to do with his inability, as official President of the United States, to revoke it. The misnomer that Trump is still, somehow, president of the United States is a part of the "Big Lie" that initiated the insurgence against the U.S. Capital. MANY US presidents have kept former president's executive orders in place. That doesn't mean their predecessors were still the president as well.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/09/07/notice-on-the-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-foreign-interference-in-or-undermining-public-confidence-in-united-states-elections/

However, that being said, Donald Trump signed a total of 220 executive orders from January 2017 to January 2021. As of July 2024, 71 of them (32%) have been revoked, many by his successor, Joe Biden. The executive order in question remains in effect because it has since been proven that there was, indeed, election interference by foreign governments.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/joint-statement-departments-justice-and-homeland-security-assessing-impact-foreign-0

The J6 insurgents had some Trump haters posing as supporters -- there's video evidence out there of the Capitol police, opening the doors for them and letting them all in.   Trump told his supporters to go in peace, that day--if people believe that Trump supporters are crazed fanatics that do his bidding, then if that's true,  why would they have not listened to him on J6, when he said to be peaceful?  

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6322049576112

Proof that there was foreign interference in the election --you are correct.  And that foreign entity is none other than Washington DC-- it's not part of the United States.  

DC has its own flag:  

https://www.britannica.com/topic/flag-of-Washington-DC

States in the union have their own flags too, but DC is not a state, it's a district .  That's even evident in the name of our country: The United STATES of America ", not the "States and a District of America "

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022
Forum Posts: 328

RyanBlackborough said:I knew that London the Vatican and Washington D.C. are city states. The religious, military and financial sectors or arms of the octopus for lack of better phrasing (sorry I'm kind of tired right now, minds gone).

I know it's just a machine, but it accesses the interwebz way faster than I can:)

Copilot
Sent by Copilot:

No, London and Washington, D.C., are not separate city-states.

London is the capital city of the United Kingdom and is part of the larger metropolitan area of Greater London. It is not a sovereign entity but rather a significant city within the UK.

Washington, D.C. is the capital of the United States and stands for the District of Columbia. It is a federal district, not a state, and serves as the seat of the U.S. government123.

The only true city-state among the commonly mentioned trio (London, Washington, D.C., and the Vatican) is Vatican City, which is an independent sovereign state1  

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

MidnightSonneteer said:

I know it's just a machine, but it accesses the interwebz way faster than I can:)

Copilot
Sent by Copilot:

No, London and Washington, D.C., are not separate city-states.

London is the capital city of the United Kingdom and is part of the larger metropolitan area of Greater London. It is not a sovereign entity but rather a significant city within the UK.

Washington, D.C. is the capital of the United States and stands for the District of Columbia. It is a federal district, not a state, and serves as the seat of the U.S. government123.

The only true city-state among the commonly mentioned trio (London, Washington, D.C., and the Vatican) is Vatican City, which is an independent sovereign state1  

One square mile of London is autonomous and is its own entity, not the entirety of London:

https://www.britannica.com/place/City-of-London

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/whats-the-difference-between-london-and-the-city-of-london

Washington DC is a district and not part of the 50 states in the United States of America.  It sits on land seceded by Maryland, and does not have the same constitutional "rights" as the rest of the states, yet it governs all 50 states.  DC has its own flag and license plate for vehicles just like each of the 50 states do, but  the Constitution basically doesn't fully apply to it.  Our first capitol was New York City, then Philadelphia, second, both of which are located in true states in the union.  

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-status-of-Washington-D-C-Is-it-considered-part-of-any-one-state-or-is-it-its-own-entity-If-so-how-did-this-come-to-be

RyanBlackborough
Surprise guest
Thought Provoker
Australia
Joined 11th June 2024

That's fair I haven't slept for a while and I have an unfortunate tendency to confabulate. As far as I know though they are the financial, military and religious arms. That makes sense to me. I might get things confused sometimes but it comes down to the amount of stuff I've watched, read or heard my mind isn't very ordered it's more like soup. I've been looking into all these things In one way or another for a pretty long time and the conclusions I've come to either independently or from joining dots generally isn't far off. I can be fuzzy on specific details sometimes though for sure. I also don't necessarily trust all the training data but I'm like that. Thank you though I do appreciate the addition. Don't take it like I'm attacking you. How I see things has always been a problem for me or others. It doesn't align with most people's views even people like myself sometimes. I just don't trust those motivated by power telling other people how to live or be. It's not up to them, never should have been. I'm not against either side, I don't care about either side they're irrelevant to me their influence isn't. I don't like seeing people getting used, duped or hurt. Hence my big rants.

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022

MadameLavender said:

One square mile of London is autonomous and is its own entity, not the entirety of London:

https://www.britannica.com/place/City-of-London

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/whats-the-difference-between-london-and-the-city-of-london

Washington DC is a district and not part of the 50 states in the United States of America.  It sits on land seceded by Maryland, and does not have the same constitutional "rights" as the rest of the states, yet it governs all 50 states.  DC has its own flag and license plate for vehicles just like each of the 50 states do, but  the Constitution basically doesn't fully apply to it.  Our first capitol was New York City, then Philadelphia, second, both of which are located in true states in the union.  

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-status-of-Washington-D-C-Is-it-considered-part-of-any-one-state-or-is-it-its-own-entity-If-so-how-did-this-come-to-be

Okay. All well and good, and experience tells all of us that every locality has its own unique characteristics and history. But that doesn't necessarily prove any globalist posse comitatus shenanigans are actually happening anywhere, communist or otherwise. I maintain a healthy skepticism until the collected evidence firms up into something more substantial than soup.

Conspiracies are notoriously difficult to prove, even in court.

I could easily believe that a central portion of London was still sovereign territory of the crown rather than the English people, but I consider all monarchies to be an emancipative invalidity anyway, and in any case that will have to remain a local issue until England wises up about aristocrats.  

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022

RyanBlackborough said:That's fair I haven't slept for a while and I have an unfortunate tendency to confabulate. As far as I know though they are the financial, military and religious arms. That makes sense to me. I might get things confused sometimes but it comes down to the amount of stuff I've watched, read or heard my mind isn't very ordered it's more like soup. I've been looking into all these things In one way or another for a pretty long time and the conclusions I've come to either independently or from joining dots generally isn't far off. I can be fuzzy on specific details sometimes though for sure. I also don't necessarily trust all the training data but I'm like that. Thank you though I do appreciate the addition. Don't take it like I'm attacking you. How I see things has always been a problem for me or others. It doesn't align with most people's views even people like myself sometimes. I just don't trust those motivated by power telling other people how to live or be. It's not up to them, never should have been. I'm not against either side, I don't care about either side they're irrelevant to me their influence isn't. I don't like seeing people getting used, duped or hurt. Hence my big rants.

Totally understandable. Scatterbrains are just a different type of genius, and often make first rate poets:)

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

MadameLavender said:

The J6 insurgents had some Trump haters posing as supporters -- there's video evidence out there of the Capitol police, opening the doors for them and letting them all in. Trump told his supporters to go in peace, that day--if people believe that Trump supporters are crazed fanatics that do his bidding, then if that's true,  why would they have not listened to him on J6, when he said to be peaceful?  

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6322049576112

IMO, Fox News also twisted the story to reflect their narrative as well, leaving out certain facts. This is why I do not watch mainstream news media (including leftist CNN etc. ), especially a channel that had to pay Dominion $787.5 million and acknowledged the court's earlier ruling that Fox had broadcast false statements about Dominion.

The intention of the insurrection ( and it was an insurrection replete with gallows to hang Mike Pence ) was to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power and overthrow the government. Trump did indeed say "peaceful" and "patriotic"; however, he used other words too, which is why he was indicted ( twice ) by a Grand Jury on four criminal charges, including conspiracy to defraud the United States.

As to the "QAnon 'Shaman'", when a police officer asked him to leave, he refused and called Pence a "traitor." He later left a note on the dais that read "It's Only A Matter of Time. Justice Is Coming!"

"Men of honor admit when they're wrong. Not just publicly but to themselves," Chansley told the court in Nov. 2021. "I was wrong for entering the Capitol. I have no excuse. No excuse whatsoever. The behavior is indefensible." ~ Chansley

Now if he is taking responsibility for his actions, and admits that his behavior was indefensible, why are others attempting to excuse them?

Proof that there was foreign interference in the election --you are correct.  And that foreign entity is none other than Washington DC-- it's not part of the United States.  

DC has its own flag:  

https://www.britannica.com/topic/flag-of-Washington-DC

States in the union have their own flags too, but DC is not a state, it's a district .  That's even evident in the name of our country: The United STATES of America ", not the "States and a District of America "

You are correct that DC is a district not a state. I don't need to see that link, as it's common history ( or should be ) for every American. I would like to see a link to the proof that Washington DC caused the election interference to understand your perspective on that point.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Ahavati said:

You are correct that DC is a district not a state. I don't need to see that link, as it's common history ( or should be ) for every American. I would like to see a link to the proof that Washington DC caused the election interference to understand your perspective on that point.

You are wise not to listen to mainstream media.  They are all scripted and funny how if you channel surf between them, they're all saying exactly the same thing at the same time.  Operation Mockingbird may still be in use today:

https://libertywingspan.com/52879/uncategorized/operation-mockingbird/

I don't follow mainstream news either but I used the Tucker Carlson clip because that's what got him fired from Fox-- he didn't play their game and told the truth.

For links about DC involvement in shady dealings, there is this one.  While I don't think it was necessary to name call as seen in the link, there are other kinks at the bottom of the article where they obtained their information.

https://www.oann.com/video/pearsonsharpreports/democrats-hope-to-steal-election-by-registering-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

There is also RSBN, a more conservative media outlet, which you can search topics on :

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/amp/?s=Election+interference+

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

MadameLavender said:

You are wise not to listen to mainstream media.  They are all scripted and funny how if you channel surf between them, they're all saying exactly the same thing at the same time.  Operation Mockingbird may still be in use today:

https://libertywingspan.com/52879/uncategorized/operation-mockingbird/

I don't follow mainstream news either but I used the Tucker Carlson clip because that's what got him fired from Fox-- he didn't play their game and told the truth.

To me it wasn't the truth. It was just another mainstream media-spin omitting half of the truth, which was that the QAnon 'Shaman' admitted he was asked to leave by the police and refused ( thus, police escorted him to ensure no damage ) and assumed responsibility for his "indefensible" behavior.

Using a clip from Carlson would be like me using a clip from a CNN reporter. We both know that they will be fashioned according to their right or left agenda.

As to why Carlson was fired:

Carlson’s Firing Linked to Dominion Settlement

Carlson was fired in the aftermath of a $787.5 million settlement of a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit brought against Fox News by Dominion Voter Systems, over the broadcast of Donald Trump’s lies about voter fraud in the 2020 election. . .

Carlson’s Lies had a Direct Impact on Settlement

Even while Carlson has previously expressed skepticism about the 2020 election, his recent statements coincide with the settlement between Fox News and Dominion Voter Systems. The lawsuit showed that Carlson repeatedly pushed election fraud claims despite knowing they were false.

Source: https://ourcommunitymedia.org/media/tucker-carlsons-home-studio-dismantled-by-fox-news-crew/?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwo8S3BhDeARIsAFRmkOMLTFEHA3AqWSGb_Lhvhk9Vw-NdBoioqhnng6mw6q-pdciIfTBnwZQaAoVGEALw_wcB

MadamLavender: For links about DC involvement in shady dealings, there is this one.  While I don't think it was necessary to name call as seen in the link, there are other kinks at the bottom of the article where they obtained their information.

https://www.oann.com/video/pearsonsharpreports/democrats-hope-to-steal-election-by-registering-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Again, One America News Network, also known as One America News, is a far-right, pro-Trump cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc.

I don't believe we're going to find the 'truth' on either far left or right media outlets. I mean right off the bat it says:

Democrats are working overtime to secure the election in November, and a new undercover investigation shows they could be relying on votes from illegal aliens to win. One America’s Pearson Sharp reports.

Firstly, several years of research and data suggest that the problem of non-citizens voting up to now has been so rare as to be insignificant. Congress passed a broad immigration law in 1996 that explicitly banned noncitizen voting in federal elections, making it punishable by up to a year in prison. It's already the law.

In 2016, North Carolina audited its elections and found that 41 legal immigrants had cast ballots despite not yet being citizens out of 4.8 million votes cast. The state’s election board found that the votes made no difference in any state election.

Georgia’s Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger conducted an audit of the state’s voter rolls in 2022 and found that 1,634 had attempted to register but all were caught and none were actually registered.

A recent study in Arizona, first reported by The Washington Post, found that less than 1% of noncitizens in the state attempted to register and that even in those instances the vast majority were believed to be mistakes.

The Brennan Center for Justice, a nonpartisan law and policy institute based in the nation’s capital, surveyed 44 election officials located in some of the most populated and immigrant-heavy areas after 2016 and found 30 incidents out of 23.5 million votes cast.

Sean Morales-Doyle, director of the voting rights program at the center, says that on the rare occasions that it does happen, “it's caught and prosecuted, and in most of those circumstances, it turns out that the person who registered to vote did so by accident.”

Yet despite the data proving otherwise, The Voting Rights Lab, a liberal group tracking voting legislation, says that since the 2020 election, nine states have enacted new laws targeting the issue and legislation is currently active in 16 states.

Source: https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2024-05-24/sorting-the-fiction-from-the-facts-about-noncitizen-voting

MadamLavender: There is also RSBN, a more conservative media outlet, which you can search topics on

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/amp/?s=Election+interference+

RSBN stands for Right Side Broadcasting Network.
The ONLY topic I'm interested in is how DC interfered with the election. I wanted your specific source so I could understand your point of view.

Lastly, I am totally SHOCKED by the OAN link you shared. How can you possibly have any respect for that reporter Pearson Sharp?

"Camel Hairy Ass hasn’t lifted a finger since she become border Czar" ( referring to Harris )
"Tampon Tim"?! and more but I'll stop there.

I mean I know you said you didn't agree with the name calling, but don't you think the name-calling says EVERYTHING about the character of this reporter?! As a former journalist, this article is one of the most unethical, unprofessional, unfactually bloated articles I've ever read in my life. And believe me, I would say the same if it was written by a far-left reporter.

I could barely read through it and I won't again.

That being said, it is refreshing to have an amicable discourse with a conservative without being called a "nazi-democrat" or "man-hater". Both of which are absolutely absurd.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Ahavati said:

RSBN stands for Right Side Broadcasting Network.
The ONLY topic I'm interested in is how DC interfered with the election. I wanted your specific source so I could understand your point of view.

Lastly, I am totally SHOCKED by the OAN link you shared. How can you possibly have any respect for that reporter Pearson Sharp?

"Camel Hairy Ass hasn’t lifted a finger since she become border Czar" ( referring to Harris )
"Tampon Tim"?! and more but I'll stop there.

I mean I know you said you didn't agree with the name calling, but don't you think the name-calling says EVERYTHING about the chara

cter of this reporter?! As a former journalist, this article is one of the most unethical, unprofessional, unfactually bloated articles I've ever read in my life. And believe me, I would say the same if it was written by a far-left reporter.

I could barely read through it and I won't again.

That being said, it is refreshing to have an amicable discourse with a conservative without being called a "nazi-democrat" or "man-hater". Both of which are absolutely absurd.

I don't have any respect for that reporter and I did say that I felt that the name calling in the OAN post wasn't necessary and was more pointing to the links at the end of the article where they say they got their information.  I think that one can be conservative without acting like a fifth grader, toward liberals, and the same for liberals toward conservatives.

As much as the conservative reporter in the OAN link was out of line in my opinion, I also feel that those liberal loudmouths on The View, are just as bad.

Both are examples of what not to do: play into the tactic of division that those who don't have the world's best interests in mind, want to see-- keep people fighting and name calling so nothing gets solved.

For links about Washington's role in election interference, I would recommend reading about the Brunson case:

https://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=36875

https://ralandbrunson.com/

The case is about people in our government, breaking their oath of office and not investing the claim of a threat of foreign interference in the election.  Basically that they did not do their jobs that they were elected to do.  

There were a lot of hands in the pot regarding the 2020 election from social media outlets hiding posts, banning, shadow banning, to people in power financing their actions, to the claim in the Brunson case that Washington didn't do it's job thus making it complicit in not seeking the truth or ensuring the justice system was upheld because the courts we're also stalling on the Brunson case

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

MadameLavender said:

I don't have any respect for that reporter and I did say that I felt that the name calling in the OAN post wasn't necessary and was more pointing to the links at the end of the article where they say they got their information.  I think that one can be conservative without acting like a fifth grader, toward liberals, and the same for liberals toward conservatives.

As much as the conservative reporter in the OAN link was out of line in my opinion, I also feel that those liberal loudmouths on The View, are just as bad.

Both are examples of what not to do: play into the tactic of division that those who don't have the world's best interests in mind, want to see-- keep people fighting and name calling so nothing gets solved.

I did acknowledge that you said you didn't approve of the name calling in my former response, I was just shocked at the post to begin with. I mean, why not just post the links instead? It was enlightening in respect to where certain MAGA loyalists are retrieving their language - particularly the "camel-toe" references to Harris, which is an insult to ALL women.  

I have never watched The View but have based my disinterest from excerpts I've seen. I'm uninterested in far left or right news sources nor mainstream media unless I can verify the source. For example, I have posted mainstream videos of politicians' speeches, as those are quotes from the horse's mouth. I quote Heather Cox Richardson because of her ability to link current events to historical ones, which in turn forms patterns that we should pay very close attention to.

And I have said from day one, as others have, if there is a right-leaning historian who does the same, then please post. But it needs to be professional in order to garner respect.

For links about Washington's role in election interference, I would recommend reading about the Brunson case:

https://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=36875

https://ralandbrunson.com/

The case is about people in our government, breaking their oath of office and not investing the claim of a threat of foreign interference in the election.  Basically that they did not do their jobs that they were elected to do.

There were a lot of hands in the pot regarding the 2020 election from social media outlets hiding posts, banning, shadow banning, to people in power financing their actions, to the claim in the Brunson case that Washington didn't do it's job thus making it complicit in not seeking the truth or ensuring the justice system was upheld because the courts we're also stalling on the Brunson case.

I'll find the time to review those links, particularly the Brunson case, at some point today or tomorrow and respond accordingly.

Go to page:
Go to: