Page:

The Mystique That Lies Beyond The Clouds And Stars

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1827

Within this forum, I will be exploring the history of Astrology and how it correlates from the Roman Empire to the Western Astrological, manifestation, which would include several theories surrounded the birth of astrological and how the study of astrological has evolved generation after generation.

In the true fashion of understanding how astrology plays a significance in your life you must first comprehend the science behind it.

Those mere zodiac signs are more than the alignment of planets, the latitude and longitude of celestial placement regarding the hemisphere, and the energy each planet radiates upon humanity.

There will be discussions to ensure the properties of several variable observations for the intellect to explore farther or to ponder its worth.

In addition, I will be incorporating how Reflexology aids the body in the natural healing process for those of you who practices holistic healing or is more prone to accept its roots in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).

I will elaborate more about the history of Palmistry. During the process of information obtained and shared, you will come into the understanding to realize the gift you spiritually possess in the palms of your hands is beneficial, and please take into consideration your lifeline within the palms of your hands holds vital information to who you were and who you are to become.

Therefore, sit back and open the gateway to your mind to inhale knowledge beyond the calling of the cloud as your heart and the core of your soul migrate above the stars.

Allow me to be your eyes to the wonders of the stars, starting with an in-depth history of those calendar months, and the translation of its origin,

“What have you learned today.”

Peace and Love, always

SweetKittyCat5
Interim DON, APRN

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1827

Astrology and Egyptology

One of my favorite God to explore, prior to the study of Astrology is the Moon God, Thoth. His translated teachings are well researched and documented, and they serve as my purpose from the study of Astrology and Numerology.

Thoth in ancient mythology replace of Ra, who is a Sun God, and he evolves once the Sundown and evening interchanges.

Be advised Thoth was the ancient Egyptian god of wisdom. However, he had many roles in Egyptian mythology.

An insight to take into consideration here today when you ponder the scientific aspects of Astrology, the electrons of how the universe came into play, whereas, it reached years before the Big Bang Theory and the smashing of those atoms.

The Emerald Tablets and the spiritual ideology takes presence when you know the history of Egyptology and all its divine connotations when calibrating those 365 days a year, those twelve or thirteen calendar months depending on which calendar the intellect is manifesting.

Well, when you have studied the celestial adherence of them all, they are more complex in standing and in observation than what reaches the eyes for the Julian, Vedic, and Western Calendars.

I will farther explain the acknowledgement of ancient Egypt Astrology, and within that annotation, I will include Thoth in biblical revelations, since he is the God of the moon, sacred texts, and also mathematical equation. Numerology plays a significant when you study Astrology. Thoth was seen as the master of knowledge and the patron of scribes.

If you are not aware or have not read, The Emerald Tablets, then I strongly recommend.

Thoth’s Egyptian name, [is i] Djehuty[/i], which means “He who is like the Ibis”. He believed it was his connection to the ibis birds often seen with him.

Thoth was a key figure in Egypt for creating writing and creating the calendar. In his sacred pilgrimage he also kept the galaxy balanced. What mystifies me is, it is Thoth accounted his presence to be the illumination at night, he would be seen in the sky, later aligned in retrospect with the Greek God Hermes.

Thoth was a messenger and kept records. He recorded all his observations to enter the afterlife through a safe spiritual passage.

All calendars will be studied in is Latin name and in its proper chronological monthly order.

March being the first month of the calendar. Historically, in the early Roman calendar, March (Martius) was indeed the first month of the year. This was before the calendar was reformed to start the year in January,

The Roman calendar originally had March (Martius) as the first month of the year. This calendar attributed what we refer to as Romulus, he was the legendary founder of Rome, in addition, he was primarily influenced by the fascinations of those lunar cycles and emphasis on agricultural events. This is why during the Roman Empire the month of March is considered the beginning of the year, which symbolizes rebirth and renewal in essence of incoming Spring.

January and February were added to the Roman calendar by Numa Pompilius around 713 BC. Prior to the addition two months, the Romans considered winter to me a monthless period. This discrepancy was between the lunar calendar and the solar year, that little addendum made the Roman year 355 days long.

Prior to this addition, the Roman calendar only had ten months. The Roman's philosophy was January and February assisted with the alignment of the calendar, regarding the lunar year and the four seasons.

Here Are Your Roman Calendar Months In Latin

Martius (March) - Named after Mars, the Roman god of war.
Aprilis (April) - Possibly derived from “aperire,” meaning “to open,” symbolizing the opening or blossoming of flowers.
Maius (May) - Named after Maia, an earth goddess of growing plants.
Junius (June) - Named after Juno, the queen of the gods.
Quintilis (July) - Originally the fifth month, named after the Latin word for five, “quinque.” Later renamed in honor of Julius Caesar.
Sextilis (August) - Originally the sixth month, named after the Latin word for six, “sex.” Later renamed in honor of Emperor Augustus.
September - Named after “septem,” the Latin word for seven.
October - Named after “octo,” the Latin word for eight.
November - Named after “novem,” the Latin word for nine.
December - Named after “decem,” the Latin word for ten

These names reflect the original ten-month calendar before January and February were added.

“What have you learned today”

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

🤎

Further Reading Recommendation
Yoga and Vedic Astrology - Sister Sciences of Spiritual Healing Paperback – January 25, 2016
by Sam Geppi (Author)

Months cited (09-14-24-SKC)

Page:
Go to: