Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2796

WordsSavedMe said:Hello all, my name is Jessica. A good friend and fellow poet told me to join this site. Very excited to get my work out and get some feedback, as well as read others' poetry. Poetry is my saving grace! Hope you all enjoy.

Welcome to Deep Underground Poetry, Jessica. My name is also Jessica, pleased to meet you! New poetesses are always welcome here, and your work is sure to find a lot of fans I am certain.

reubensteven
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th June 2015
Forum Posts: 1

Just stepped in the building looking for a new place to call home. I'm excited to see what this friendly atmosphere has to offer. I've been posting on WordPress and Instagram. Ig isn't the place for me anymore. I'm making my home here so hello everyone!

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Atakti said:Don't sign up to solicit people's work, that's just lazy and rude.

What if I want to start an active army of polite word whores?

By the way, I've been asked by the all seeing eye to be more welcoming and supportive towards new members in DU... so, here we go.

Welcome to the deep underground, vermin.

If you need help navigating around this jungle, don't hesitate to PM me, but I must warn you, the rumour is I'm a womaniser... this is not true, however, for your own safety, ladies should PM a gentleman called DeathProof, while the animals and murdering bastards referred to as men, can feel at ease messaging me knowing full well that I don't want your women.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

case28 said:

an active army of polite word whores

Welcome to DU.

poet Anonymous

I've been asleep for a [very] long time, and have just woken up, kinda delirious and fuzzy.

Um... what?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

uh oh, it's her again. lock up your women, poke the eyes out of your children. ...run for your lives  

poet Anonymous

Yeah, about that little "present" you slipped into my pocket, Craic... it worked a bit too well
I wouldn't bother running. I'm all zen and incense these days.

MrMu
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 16

Hello, I'm new here, and hoping to learn a significant amount about poetry and life.

poet Anonymous

We're alright on the poetry, the life skills not so much... lol

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Oh, mum! Missy, spilt ADHD all over the green velour... and OMG I'm excited.

Welcome [back] little noise maker...

Ditto MrMooGoo, welcome. You'll find everything you need to know about the cycle of life and metamorphosis on the thread "what should I change my name to?"

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/discuss/read/8162/15/

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

welcome,

you don't have to be mad ..but it helps

give some feedback it'll come back to you. fair play

enjoy

poet Anonymous

hello there, people. i did not realize this was something i needed to do. so here i am, introducing myself.

i've been writing for years. i enjoy free verse immensely, but love the challenge of conforming to specific styles (haiku, tanka, rondeau, triolet, etc etc).

well, that was utterly boring. ha! i sound like a professor. i promise i'm a touch more exciting than your english 100 professor in college. PROMISE.

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 5152

LarkspurBloom said:hello there, people. i did not realize this was something i needed to do. so here i am, introducing myself.

i've been writing for years. i enjoy free verse immensely, but love the challenge of conforming to specific styles (haiku, tanka, rondeau, triolet, etc etc).

well, that was utterly boring. ha! i sound like a professor. i promise i'm a touch more exciting than your english 100 professor in college. PROMISE.

Welcome to DUP.

Gothic_Brown_Eyes
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th June 2015
Forum Posts: 9

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie I came here to share my passion for writing with your community. I am hopping to meet other poets and free thinkers to collaborate and learn new ways of writing. I am every excited to be here.      

Go to page:
Go to: