Page:

Pickily Random

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

What if clicking random poem took us to a list of options? I don't know about anyone else,  but I personally think it would be nice to have the option to choose a random poem from pre selected genre's, with a check box for whether or not to display extreme content.  For instance,  I don't like the erotica category,  for moral reasons.  It would be nice if I could hit random poem and know for a fact I won't be directed to erotic poetry.

poet Anonymous

Interesting...

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

C'mon,  there's gotta be someone who agrees

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5602

I can see your point, but that's a fix that the Webmiss would have to address, and she does have a fairly lengthy to-do list going. Perhaps for now, going into the individual categories and choosing one, would be a workable solution?

poet Anonymous

MadameLavender said:I can see your point, but that's a fix that the Webmiss would have to address, and she does have a fairly lengthy to-do list going. Perhaps for now, going into the individual categories and choosing one, would be a workable solution?

True

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Right,  I knew it'd be a while,  but why not put it out there now so that she can get to it later?

Page:
Go to: