Go to page:

What about Trump's ear?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 639

MidnightSonneteer said: Too many counter sniper donuts?  

I dont believe in coincidence. I believe in patterns and synchronicities.
This isn't a synchronicity.
In this case the pattern points in one direction using Occam's Razor.

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022
Forum Posts: 268

MadameLavender said:

That's where NESARA (executive order 13849) comes in play, to even out the playing field, but not screw over the people in the process.

Seems a little fishy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15898

MidnightSonneteer said:

Implicit in your statement is that leadership is somehow supposed to be immune from the punitive consequences of lawbreaking, and other bad decisions, which is expected in our society...for everyone.

Are you suggesting that Democrat Senator Menendez be pardoned after being convicted?
Maybe Hunter?

Where are you on consequences?

That's a great question I'd like to see answered.

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019

MadameLavender said:

So the other thread isn't enough anti-trump, and we need 2 now?

Just a thought.

One side wonders when the trump card will be played. Too few wonder what the trump card is.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5676

MidnightSonneteer said:

Well, then someone best clue in Copilot GPT-4...

You
Sent by you:
are the united states a corporation with its own sovereignty

Copilot
Sent by Copilot:
The United States is not a corporation in the traditional sense. Instead, it is a sovereign nation governed by the American people. The U.S. Constitution serves as a popularly issued corporate charter, outlining the powers and limitations of the government. While the earliest American colonies were literal corporations under the Crown, the Constitution shifted authority from the King to the People as the chartering sovereign1. In summary, the U.S. government is not a corporation but a constitutional entity created by and accountable to its citizens.

Probably oughta let the limeys know as well:)

I'll agree to disagree, and we'll see how this movie ends.

Technically, Washington DC, The Vatican and one square mile of London, are their own entities,not part of the countries in which they reside, not subject to the laws of that land, which makes them "foreign '.

Yet DC, makes all our laws and such, so doesn't that constitue as being a foreign entity interference , which is what NESARA is eliminating ---foreign interference in our governance ??  Makes the laws for us but not subject to them, themselves

Catch-22.....

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022

MadameLavender said:

That is what got Kennedy assassinated -- trying to dismantle all that, and it's what got Trump in the crosshairs too.  He's finishing what Kennedy started but with a better backing .

Yeah, I saw the movie years ago, and I'm just gonna leave it at that.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

MidnightSonneteer said:

Seems a little fishy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

Wiki isn't the greatest source for info on everything.

NESARA basically puts our money back on the gold standard which Nixon took us off of in 1971 and turned it into fiat currency which was devalued because it was no longer backed by a tangible commodity.  It became a faith-in-government based currency and look what our government has done with it-- if it has no value, they can print as much as they want and drive up debt.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

AverageJoe said:

Just a thought.

One side wonders when the trump card will be played. Too few wonder what the trump card is.

Some are awake and are watching events....

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019

MadameLavender said:

Some are awake and are watching events....

True

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

MidnightSonneteer said:

Implicit in your statement is that leadership is somehow supposed to be immune from the punitive consequences of lawbreaking, and other bad decisions, which is expected in our society...for everyone.

Are you suggesting that Democrat Senator Menendez be pardoned after being convicted?
Maybe Hunter?

Where are you on consequences?  

I said Presidents, not leadership in general.  Menendez and Hunter are not presidents .

Our constitution allows for presumptive immunity for any sitting or former President from civil or criminal prosecution for official acts by that President.

With the recent Trump trials, focusing on acts he did as President, they shot themselves in the foot because now they set a precedent that goes against the Constitution, and now any President current or past can be tried for their actions.

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022

MadameLavender said:

I said Presidents, not leadership in general.  Menendez and Hunter are not presidents .

Our constitution allows for presumptive immunity for any sitting or former President from civil or criminal prosecution for official acts by that President.

With the recent Trump trials, focusing on acts he did as President, they shot themselves in the foot because now they set a precedent that goes against the Constitution, and now any President current or past can be tried for their actions.

Why would the particular type of leader matter? And by "they" I take it that you mean the Trump court throwing all executive liability out the window, and with it all chance of accountability.

Anybody ever do that for you? (imaginary saviors not included)

Do you want accountability at all, or do you want things the North Korea way?

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022

AverageJoe said:

I dont believe in coincidence. I believe in patterns and synchronicities.
This isn't a synchronicity.
In this case the pattern points in one direction using Occam's Razor.

I believe that whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and the attempted assassination fit THAT pattern perfectly, which The Donald almost instinctively exploited for photo op purposes, much like they do, and he did, in the WWE and elsewhere, and one off patterns happen all the time. Nature does it with DNA.

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019

Removed

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

MidnightSonneteer said:

Why would the particular type of leader matter? And by "they" I take it that you mean the Trump court throwing all executive liability out the window, and with it all chance of accountability.

Anybody ever do that for you? (imaginary saviors not included)

Do you want accountability at all, or do you want things the North Korea way?

Trump was tried and convicted, thereby cancelling out any immunity to prosecution that our constitution allows for, for Presidents.  His sentencing hasn't happened yet, and is scheduled for September 18th, so that cancels your statement about accountability because accountability is still in the works.

For the "imaginary" savior,  Jesus did what he did, to prove that there is one, true God, who offers forgiveness.  He didn't say anything about taking away accountability.

Forgiveness and accountability are not the same words.  Just because forgiveness occurs, doesn't mean that some sort of reprimand (accountability) for misdeeds and bad behavior, doesn't need to happen.

Take the example of the two thieves who were crucified alongside of Jesus--one asked for his forgiveness while they were all hanging on trees, and Jesus replied that he would be with him in paradise.  He didn't allow for the thief to be removed from his own cross, and escape accountability for the crimes he committed, but he forgave him for his actions and gave him the entrance to heaven that the thief chose by asking for his  forgiveness.  

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019

MidnightSonneteer said:

I believe that whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and the attempted assassination fit THAT pattern perfectly, which The Donald almost instinctively exploited for photo op purposes, much like they do, and he did, in the WWE and elsewhere, and one off patterns happen all the time. Nature does it with DNA.

One off" isn't a pattern. Its an instance.

Have it your way, I'll have it mine. Social media forums have never solved the world's problems.

Go to page:
Go to: