Go to page:

Why do the trump haters get to have all the say??

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 801

[quote-587733-lepperochan]Fun fact:

Both Kamala and Vance have roots in Ireland, both within 20 kilometres from o e another's

Kamala comes from a wealthy (Scot) protestant slave merchant in NI who was feircly opposed to an end to the trade. Eventually went to Jamaica, had "relations" with a slave..

The slavers were always less than 1% of the population...The other 99% were poor people. Commie Harris prefers to stay close to the 1%...

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1613

Carpe_Noctem said:

So no ACTUAL policies then. Just more of the same . Running the country into the ground.  Same goes in the UK

I'm not arguing. I was just saying it the way I see it.

As far as UK is concerned, the two main parties – Labour and the Conservatives – are Tweedledum and Tweedledee at the moment. You couldn't slip a ciggy paper between them as far as policies are concerned. Both parties  act purely in the interests of the Boss Class, who, as ever, are doing very nicely, thank you, even if the streets are full of homeless people.

🇬🇧🇺🇸

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022
Forum Posts: 280

I love the Don-Old.

Here's his latest highlight reel...

https://youtu.be/aDNUuPPso40?si=aJ-7n30UhFjIJtko&t=1

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2994

ajay said:

I'm not arguing. I was just saying it the way I see it.

As far as UK is concerned, the two main parties – Labour and the Conservatives – are Tweedledum and Tweedledee at the moment. You couldn't slip a ciggy paper between them as far as policies are concerned. Both parties  act purely in the interests of the Boss Class, who, as ever, are doing very nicely, thank you, even if the streets are full of homeless people.

🇬🇧🇺🇸

That's what a 2 party system gets you.
Democracy is a joke and a failure of an experiment.  The political class no longer serves the public (if they ever did). Kier Stalins approval rating is currently-7%. The guy who defended the pedophile Jimmy savil. The same guy who is giving Muslim criminals lesser sentences for serious heinous crimes.

No different from camal toe an alcoholic Marxist that can't string a sentence together.

But hey govern me harder daddy let me lick the gubberments boot a little more and deep throat that authoritarian cock.

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023

Carpe_Noctem said:

That's what a 2 party system gets you.
Democracy is a joke and a failure of an experiment.  The political class no longer serves the public (if they ever did). Kier Stalins approval rating is currently-7%. The guy who defended the pedophile Jimmy savil. The same guy who is giving Muslim criminals lesser sentences for serious heinous crimes.

So what are you doing about it? Anything?

🚩

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2994

ajay said:

So what are you doing about it? Anything?

🚩

Non compliance

BrokenHierophant
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 19th Aug 2024
Forum Posts: 3

I simply miss the days identity politics were not inserted into my avenues of escapism. I know certain individuals get philosophical and state "Everything is political" but even if that is true there's a difference between nuance subtlety in comparison to beating you over the head with it. With making a character "diverse" because it contributes to the overall story organically versus doing it just to check off a box in order to get extra funding.

Also, the goal-posts have been moved so many times I don't know what to identify as anymore. In the 90's? Would have told you I'm a classic libertarian. Now days? Many would swear up in down I'm some kind of conservative. Personally I want none of it. I'll just identify as "Undecided" and leave it there.

Lastly there's a difference between virtue-signaling versus actually being "virtuous". Just food for thought!

PS: Neither hate or love Trump. He made mistakes but isn't as awful as the mainstream media portrays him to be.  

I cannot stand Kamala and Biden was a bumbling fool. Why can't the Democrats at the very least throw their support behind a more respectful candidate like RFK Jr.?

I understand some people want to support Harris just because of the potential significance of historically having the first woman president.

However,those same people should judge her by her record and the content of her character as opposed to worshiping her blindly just because of her gender!

Sorry to ruffle any feathers. It is just the opinion of one insignificant speck in the greater cosmos. If you don't like it we can simply agree to disagree. You do you!

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2586

Agreeing to disagree is the adult thing to do.  You go with your bad self. You get my respect.

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023

BrokenHierophant said:
I cannot stand Kamala

Why? Given that you state that you neither love or hate Trump, what's Harris done, to make you dislike her so much?

🇬🇧🇺🇸

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

ajay said:

Why? Given that you state that you neither love or hate Trump, what's Harris done, to make you dislike her so much?

🇬🇧🇺🇸

Shes done nothing. Zero.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14534

To be fair she performed a near flawless transformation from  an Indian woman to a black woman. have to give her that

adagio
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 15th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 552

Bingo!

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

lepperochan said:To be fair she performed a near flawless transformation from  an Indian woman to a black woman. have to give her that

That made me laugh

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

adagio said:Bingo!

was his name~O!

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023

mysteriouslady said:
Shes done nothing. Zero.

I'm not really arguing, ML. I was merely wondering why she caused BrokenHierophant to have such a strong reaction that he said: 'he couldn't stand her.' It seemed a bit extreme to me.

🇬🇧🇺🇸

Go to page:
Go to: