Go to page:

Kitty's Korner

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1642

Before, I become too submerged in my Twin Flame/Soulmate poetic pilgrimage to seeking such a sacred bond of heart, mind, body and to uplift the soul.

I wanted to wish everyone a blessed July, and a safe and festive Summer

Ladies, please make sure you are checking your breasts and make sure you are playing extra attention to your skin, by the summer months we tend to spend more time in the sun. and apply less sunscreen to our skin.

Please take into consideration if you see any more that have any irregular boarders or raised and darker in pigmentation.

And yes, if have any skin tags, makes sure you know the difference.

Moles (Nevi)

Moles are benign tumors that form when melanocytes (skin cells) produce clusters of darker pigment (melanin).
They can vary in appearance, but common moles are usually:
Round and symmetrical
Less than 1/4 inch across
Flat or slightly raised
Uniform in color (brown, black, tan, pink, red, blue, or flesh-toned)
Atypical moles (dysplastic nevi) may be larger, irregularly shaped, and have more than one color.
Some moles can be precancerous and may turn into melanoma (skin cancer).

Skin Tags

Skin tags are soft growths that hang off the skin by a thin stalk.
They form on the skin surface and are almost always benign (noncancerous).
Skin tags are typically flesh-colored or slightly darker.
Unlike moles, they don’t have roots or a deeper base.
Hair can grow inside moles but not skin tags.

(07-06-24-SKC)

And ladies if you shave your V-jay jay area please make sure you are using a razor that will lessen abnormal hair growth. I say that in part, because it can lead to inflamed hair follicles which results in cyst, or dermatitis. Therefore, make sure you are catering to your most intimate area, for me, I prefer bikini waxing(s), from a Licensed Esthetician.

If you have never had a professional waxing, just some waxing styles to take into consideration, I prefer the Brazilian and Ful Moon waxing, and take under advisement, the hair grows back so smooth and not course, softer unlit your retouch.

Classic Bikini Wax

Targets visible areas outside your bikini bottom.
Leaves some hair intact.
Ideal for beginners or those who prefer to keep a decent amount of hair.

Full Bikini Wax

Removes more hair than the classic bikini wax.
Leaves a “triangle-shaped” amount of hair on your pubic bone.
Also known as the “triangle bikini wax.”

French Bikini Wax

Similar to the full bikini wax but with narrower hair removal.
Leaves a smaller triangle of hair.
French waxes are popular for a neat look.

Brazilian Wax
Removes hair from the entire pubic region.

Two variations

French Wax Leaves a small strip of hair (similar to a landing strip).

Hollywood Wax Removes all hair, leaving you completely bare.

Californian Wax

Similar to the Brazilian but with a wider strip of hair left.
Offers more coverage than the French or Hollywood waxes.

Heart Shape Wax

Leaves a heart-shaped patch of hair.
Fun and playful option.

Full Moon Wax

Removes all hair, including the buttocks area.
For those who want a completely smooth result.

Please make sure you consult first with your Licensed Esthetician, explore different variations, however if you have sensitive skin, make sure you mention that to her, she will be the trained profession to advise you if waxing is safe for your skin.

Everyone stay blessed, have faith, and smile, always,

Love and universal Hugs,
SKC, Interim DON, APRN

Love Blog Shot (Discussion-President Biden and should his age be a call of action for him to step aside-that was a very enlightening debate).

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Spiritual Salt

This is an element I think all seer, shamans, astrologers or anyone who practices spiritual manifestation of good always over evil, ought to have upon their mental alter.

It is such a divine element; it draws in so much positiveness and it repeals negativity. I have a spiritual salt pouch, blessed over by my Haitian Elders, passed down upon each generation.  

You would not believe the universal blessing it has bestowed just having this within my realm and the mystique it has encouraged or incorporated in my everyday walking life.

The property of universal wealth, and no I am not speaking in regard to money, morse, great, health, encouragement by like-minded people without bias propels my dreams and aspirations, opportunities to excel, mental growth of abundancy, I can go on, but I think you get what I am trying to say

If you do not have or have never heard of spiritual salt allow me to lighten the sensibility of your intellect.

Salt is the most important mineral on the planet

The ocean is filled with it.
Plants are filled with it.
The dirt is filled with it
Rocks are made out of it
Your blood is filled with it

Spiritual salt when utilized correctly is a source of offering positive energy with divine intention.

Warding Off Evil

In some cultures, yes, salt is thrown over the left shoulder to ward off evil spirits or bad luck.
Salt is also used in rituals to protect against the evil eye or negative intentions.

Be advised can be any type of salt, such as sea salt, Himalayan salt, Kosher salt, or you can use Table Salt.

The significant is to consecrate the salt with your own incantation. I personally use Sea salt, due to the properties of its holistic and cleansing powers.

In addition, you can also purchase, however, make sure it has been properly sanctified in its purity by someone of a spiritual ascent.

Salt is considered a spiritual sphere within the invocation of my culture.  In some religion salt symbolizes the purification of self, it offers the temple protection, and can be used in the healing process.

The Bible contains numerous references to salt. In various contexts, it is used metaphorically to signify permanence, loyalty, durability, fidelity, usefulness, value, and purification

In my culture a Mambo will often use spiritual salt in rituals to cleanse and consecrate their offering spaces, for unclean objects (bedding, furniture, and yes, even people.

All me to specify more in depth, as far as using salt in spiritual cleansing rituals, salt can remove any negative thoughts and low vibe emotions, by simply purifying the body and the soul, its divine aspiration can and create that sense of protection.

During any universal celestial such as solar or lunar eclipse, some pagans will sprinkle salt around their home, or it can be used to bath in.

Take care of yourself and please stay hydrated.

Love and Hugs, always,
SKC Interim DON, APRN

🤎

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

My Passion, My Love, Galloping In The Destiny Of The Wind

Strolling within the labyrinth of the mind is such a wonderous feat  
Lambs marching to the slaughter, whose souls will never sit at divinity’s feat  
Charlatans kneeling on the alter hiding the stench of their filth in the light  
Doors closing, self-mutilation high, depression rules the two brain’s hemispheres, age declining, youths raped by society before dawns early light  
How could wolves’ mouth confess I am the way, I am the righteous, see my vision, when the moment of society’s minds still worships unto the dark  
Bathing in light with false washing of sins, demoralization and deceit wrapped around their sick minded hearts  

Life sliding down each centimeter, the last connection to the divinity of its sacred baptism in the amniotic fluid to the fate of a cursed reborn  
Death is its acceptance when returned as an infant to be mourned  
There is always darkness in the womb before birthed into the light, wails of asunder to a gift of hatred, envious, and damnation  
My scrolls were already written, and no woman nor man shall disavow by the oath of the placenta’s procreation  
I’ve listened to the skies’ instructions, death, and witnesses' labor's validations  
The doctrine of my heart, mind, my soul carries me,  
In peace and in war only God can twist that beautiful key  

Selah

Weigh In Day for the New York Marathon, (November 3, 2024) I got my hair done, Saturday got my colon cleansed, and I have been spiritually fasting, I have been in the gym upon my Grand Rising and that is not speaking in reference to getting on my treadmill before I leave out to go to the gym, strength training in the evening.

I was determined not to have to lose a pound or gain a pound.

My running crew all gathered around the scale, for their free meal ticket, because whoever weighs more, has to buy lunch for all twelve of us and those guys can eat, and I always have to pull out my credit card, well not today, I am holding 123 pounds, and I have room to gain two more pounds to the max.

They were surprised, I had to set aside my sushi craving for this, yet, now I can tone and do not have to worry about cardio... I am so happy; my credit cards are thanking me as well.

Hello everyone, I am just rambling here, have a blessed day, and whatever you put your mind to it, Just Do It,.

Love and Hugs, and have faith and smile
SKC🤎

darkcloud68
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 5th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 8

Sweet ramblings

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

darkcloud68 said:Sweet ramblings

Ahh.. thank you.. with much sincere for such words of comfort.

Enjoy your evening, my King

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Hunger (Ode To Sushi)

You are my passion, my love
Canvas our fate  
Sink deeper into your poetic muse
Write your words all over me
Narrate my sultry moans, your grunts of love
The symphonic of your tongue gliding over my sweet lyrics
Use my butter rum abyss as your open mic
Mm… speak the essence of love into

My elixir as they seep onto the pages of your soul
Catch them on your lips
Savor my juices on your tongue
Swallow the essence of my being as a Haiku
Slow and easy, pants of short breaths
Through the stanzas of our love written among the sky
Whispered words of a sonnet as we entwine

Blend us as one
Eyes will forevermore read
Hearts will forevermore feel
Only we know the desire of its true meaning within the ecstasy of the lines
Passion generating as a beautiful poem being spoken, read

Foretelling of the lust in each cadence as you caress my body
Until the last word has been felt and our bodies inked stained
As I orbit the Safoua of your existence
Whispered on the ancient begotten winds
From the elevation of the safa and maroua peaks

Love and Hugs, always
SKC🤎

Okay, I cheated, and had a day with some delicious sushi, then went to work it off..

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Harlem Nights

An era in time
Where the Cotton Club was hopping to some mellow jazz chimes
I saw him enter and take control of the scene
He was every woman's lucid dreams
Inhaling his aura floating on the jasmine infused air

Swooning me with his hypnotic mesmerizing eyes
A tailored zoot suit fitted impeccably, his Stacy Adams shoes, mm... this cool cat had flair
Arresting my eyes, oh, a gift to be in his poetic care
He walked the room making it up to my piano bar
His invigorating scent taking me to a place near and far

All the eager ladies waited for his words to be spoken
Inhaling the fragrance of his persona, wishing for this night for him to be between my thighs, my soft petals awoken
Count Basie love notes drifting
His pocket watch had my eyes downshifting

He softy touched the side of my cheek
I've heard about your infamous stage performances, this night our hearts and minds shall meet
I thought to myself, hopefully, under midnight skies and lavender scented sheets

I will be introducing my Harlem Nights gown line while preparing my articles on my Twin Flame/Soul Mate.

A Queen's Crown Apparel™

darkcloud68
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 5th Dec 2013

As I enter the Cotton Club , as always smooth and debonair with so much flare. My confidence was so thick you could feel it in the air. Yes I am a Harlem Renaissance man. And low and behold I spotted this Beautiful Creole Queen sitting there.  Skin smooth as butter rum and I would have been so happy to have been her chair. And the water that ran through her hair. I loved me some Billie Holiday.and she got up to dance,to the tunes of Billy and I loved the way her hips swayed. I said it is so hot in Harlem tonight. I had to call my man Langston Hughes. To let him know I just spotted some beautiful poetry to recite. He said well put her down upon your canvas while she is in your sight  He said do you think she is a love poem. I said hell yes. Now let this Harlem Knight introduce his self to this French Mocha delight.  I loved this piece I love Harlem and it's great History. Yes I had to add to this tribute to Harlem.

darkcloud68
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 5th Dec 2013

I stride across the floor in my Fedora hat. Moving majestically like a wild panther cat. I gaze upon her as she, is rocking to that scat. Hi Di Hi Di Ho. Yeah something like that, I sit about two seats down from her, in a dark corner grooving to the sounds as my feet steady taps.  Sipping my drink slowly putting together my rap. And it was no surprise she turned and caught my eyes, with a sultry smile on her face, I guess I am going to be her private investigator,  yeah baby I am on your case. I am going to know all I need to know about you before leave this place.  I was digging her dress, silhouetting her sexy body, smooth and satin laced. Tonight I am going to leave her with memories of the Cotton Club,that could never be erased I am going to fill her mind and space.

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

As does this handsome man who stands before me
Pulling a chair out for me to have seat
Crossing my legs to give him a silent view
The passage to my honey dew

And your name is, you do not say
Yes, I would like to dance handsome, the spotlight on us as our two bodies tenderly swayed
Mmm..his breath caressing my soft skin
I see stars in our future upon a bed of silk from the wishes of our origin
You may buy this lady a refreshing drink
As he strolled away, my desires, my lust I will love for him to sink

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

We Straight Bebe’s Kids (COTS)

We come straight out the womb and we rule our own cribs              
We are the New Horizon generation, documenting in real time, our laws, and word up, we never wore any bibs              
Exchanging our milk donation, we got intellectually from the boob              
The healthy juices from the beginning until we were weaned, it nourished our soul              
We the authentic Princes and Princesses and we were not manifested in a laboratory test tube              
That warp-minded technology got our Pre-Natal mission all wrong              
We heard the streets talk, how a baby supposed to learn to crawl before they walk              
N’all we straight up healthy, rebellious, but we live by our own esoteric divine Psalms              

Having mental breakdowns from off those broken ten commandments, who made those riddles up          
Word has it, some old man on a mountain by himself because at home he couldn’t get no real love          
Breaking those stones all over you grown folk's head              
No curfews in our lingo, so don’t try and dumb us down by putting us to bed              
We the Bebe’s and we are representing the Children Of The Sun, surprisingly, you may think we don't fit that bill              
We don’t lie, cheat, murder, or steal              
And we got love for you all and mad sacred intellectual skills              

Our army of kids coming all in your stores, grabbing what’s yours              
Your systematic greed denied our hands, freedom, candy, toys as our ancestor's ships were docked, their feet fresh off the shores              
Man up if you want to recognize we walk our own journey, and we got our earthly cause              
And we don’t need some dude, who we do not know, wearing a sissy red suit sliding his fat ass down our chimney talking about he Santa Klaus              
Your infrared machines invading our privacy while peeping at us while we’re still in the womb              
Exposing our greatness before we get here, we be warm and swimming in our own fluid  
We do not some corporations making profits off the poor, telling society with sneakers how to Just do it          
Each month, making plans, our mothership is our middle passage until we ease out into society from our sacred cocoon              
And for what, all this hater-raid on our hues, with gloom and doom                          
Take notes you wealthy moguls, your comfort zone is at stake              
We run these mean streets, anything not positive, or nailed down in our honor, we take              
Put our Hebrew spin on it and recreate, from there, it only becomes great              
We are your future Kings and Queens              
Bringing that Willy Wonka chocolate flavor, with our Gold Bars filled with inspiration, for all it may seem              
Our insignia, “we are the dream team.”              

You heard              

#ChildrenOfTheSunSeries              

Go to page:
Go to: