Go to page:

Why do the trump haters get to have all the say??

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2598

Been gone for a few. Obviously, It will take a few to read over this stuff.  You all are killing me. lol.

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022
Forum Posts: 328

lepperochan said:

Great job telling us how to disrespect all the DUP tortured poets without just coming out and saying it.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

lepperochan said: some sunglasses emoji smiling......

Av said :Great job telling us how to disrespect all the DUP tortured poets without just coming out and saying it.

Av, what are you even talking about......say what you have to say or GTFO. And mods if me sayin GTFO isnt ok, let me know. Ill delete it. Delete the whole thread if we cant talk about it. shes got tons of threads that are total bullshit so what say you?

adagio
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 15th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 591

I think it is time to thin the herd. It's getting ridiculous and no one seems to care.    

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

adagio said:I think it is time to thin the herd. It's getting ridiculous and no one seems to care.    

I say lets just write poetry. Forget religion and politics. Just write a kick ass poem. then move on.

adagio
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 15th Jan 2019

It is the same BS, day after day by people, who have agendas but no moral high ground.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

Thats why I mentioned forget about all of that shit. Just write. From within. Not quoting and copying and pasting....just say whats inside of YOU.

adagio
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 15th Jan 2019

The mods cannot be everywhere but political and religious threads should be taken down.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

adagio said:The mods cannot be everywhere but political and religious threads should be taken down.

Agreed. They do nothing for the site.

adagio
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 15th Jan 2019

This should be a writing site, only. You cannot get common sense from a jackass.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

adagio said:This should be a writing site, only. You cannot get common sense from a jackass.

I totally agree!  And Im a huge jack ass!

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022
Forum Posts: 328

adagio said:It is the same BS, day after day by people, who have agendas but no moral high ground.

Please elaborate about your moral high ground.

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1754

Never thought I'd say it, but I think I'd prefer Trump to win the election. The situation in the Ukraine is becoming very scary. If the US (and the UK) is foolish enough to sanction long-range missile strikes inside Russia with NATO-supplied weapons, the consequences would be very serious indeed. When will the escalation stop? Trump's analysis of the situation is exactly in accord with mine, and indeed with any sensible person. STOP THE FUCKING WAR, YOU MAD BASTARDS!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/sep/12/putin-ukraine-missile-restrictions-nato-war-russia

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/sep/21/biden-letting-ukraine-strike-deep-within-russia-key-to-ending-war-zelenskyy-says

🇺🇸🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇬🇧

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 834

MadameLavender said:

Disclaimer:  No mods were harmed or coerced during the course of this shit-show.  Any bans were handed out on an as-earned basis.  If you feel you are a victim or have received personal injury as a result of these bans, anyone may dispute these claims by calling Attorney James Sokolove at 617-404-2865 or visiting his website here-- their team of experts are on hand and ready to assist in getting the compensation you deserve.  

https://accident-ma.sokolovelaw.com/?src=google_mobileppc_11433590395_james%20sokolove%20law%20firm_%7Bcontent%7D_p_g_%7Bquerystring%7D_489941955480_%28CjwKCAjw3P-2BhAEEiwA3yPhwHeKoov8DdfxuO7HiI-hqmcQYmNWP--ruelvdZ3C85lmU_oaalYfeRoC9T0QAvD_BwE%29&jpow=jpow&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=11433590395&utm_term=james%20sokolove%20law%20firm&cq_cmp=11433590395&cq_con=117391917568&cq_med&cq_plac&cq_pos&cq_plt=gp&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw3P-2BhAEEiwA3yPhwHeKoov8DdfxuO7HiI-hqmcQYmNWP--ruelvdZ3C85lmU_oaalYfeRoC9T0QAvD_BwE

This leftist claims corrupt Mods are in Trump supporter's pockets because they will not silence their enemies comments. This is because leftist main MO is to, in fact" get "power people" in THEIR pocket to manipulate just like the corrupt legal mules that are trying to jail Trump. These Jim Crows operate thru covert means and see the world thru such a lens.... Or accuse their opponent of that which they are guilty. Either way, their time for no accountability is coming to an end as has happened in history over and over....

Furthermore, anyone that actually believes in free speech and liberty and the exposure of evil, would be the last ones to call for censoring their opposition, since allowing evil to expose itself and it's crimes is the greatest weapon against malicious intent...

So please leave up every authoritarian comment these Jim Crows state as evidence of their true intent.  Censor nothing... That is actual free speech, which is defined as protecting speech you don't like....

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 834

ajay said:Never thought I'd say it, but I think I'd prefer Trump to win the election. The situation in the Ukraine is becoming very scary. If the US (and the UK) is foolish enough to sanction long-range missile strikes inside Russia with NATO-supplied weapons, the consequences would be very serious indeed. When will the escalation stop? Trump's analysis of the situation is exactly in accord with mine, and indeed with any sensible person. STOP THE FUCKING WAR, YOU MAD BASTARDS!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/sep/12/putin-ukraine-missile-restrictions-nato-war-russia

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/sep/21/biden-letting-ukraine-strike-deep-within-russia-key-to-ending-war-zelenskyy-says

🇺🇸🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇬🇧

Actually, you should not be surprised at your own moral stance. All wars are bullshit and from malicious intent.  All should be stopped as soon as possible. The Biden administration said "a peace agreement is NOT on the table". Trump said peace is the only option. You would be insulting your own conscience to believe what this current administration has done was correct. Thus your reluctant support for Trump's peace agreements, of which he brokered over 5 during his presidency,  is a purely moral stance  ...

I will never tell you who to vote for. But standing up for less war and death is always honorable...

Salute...

Go to page:
Go to: