Go to page:

What about Trump's ear?

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022
Forum Posts: 268

MadameLavender said:

Trump was tried and convicted, thereby cancelling out any immunity to prosecution that our constitution allows for, for Presidents.  His sentencing hasn't happened yet, and is scheduled for September 18th, so that cancels your statement about accountability because accountability is still in the works.

For the "imaginary" savior,  Jesus did what he did, to prove that there is one, true God, who offers forgiveness.  He didn't say anything about taking away accountability.

Forgiveness and accountability are not the same words.  Just because forgiveness occurs, doesn't mean that some sort of reprimand (accountability) for misdeeds and bad behavior, doesn't need to happen.

Take the example of the two thieves who were crucified alongside of Jesus--one asked for his forgiveness while they were all hanging on trees, and Jesus replied that he would be with him in paradise.  He didn't allow for the thief to be removed from his own cross, and escape accountability for the crimes he committed, but he forgave him for his actions and gave him the entrance to heaven that the thief chose by asking for his  forgiveness.  

I won't respond to any comments that hint at an afterlife belief, since I consider them to be inadmissible as evidence, which is exactly what a competent court or laboratory would do.

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022

AverageJoe said:

One off" isn't a pattern. Its an instance.

Have it your way, I'll have it mine. Social media forums have never solved the world's problems.

Well, here's what my good buddy Copilot had to say about that when I asked if an "instance" can qualify as a pattern...

"Certainly! In the context of patterns, an “instance” typically refers to a specific occurrence or realization of a pattern. Let’s break it down:

Pattern: A pattern is a general, repeatable structure or design that exhibits certain regularities. It can be found in various domains, such as mathematics, art, and computer science.

Instance of a Pattern: An instance of a pattern is a specific occurrence or example that adheres to the rules or characteristics defined by the pattern. For example:
In mathematics, the Fibonacci sequence (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, …) is a pattern. Each number in the sequence is an instance of that pattern.

In art, a recurring motif (like a specific geometric shape or color arrangement) can be considered an instance of a pattern.

In programming, when you use a template (e.g., a class or function) to create specific objects or execute specific tasks, those objects or tasks are instances of the pattern defined by the template.
Remember that patterns can be abstract (like mathematical formulas) or concrete (like visual designs), and instances provide tangible examples of those patterns. If you have a specific context in mind, feel free to share more details, and I’ll tailor my response accordingly! 😊"

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022

MadameLavender said:

Wiki isn't the greatest source for info on everything.

But at least it gets some measure of peer review, which I take as a sign of good faith concern for the truth.

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 639

Oh boy. You and copilot win "each instance" of attempted assassination fits the general pattern of whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Meanwhile its been revealed that -
The USSS rebuffed requests for increased manpower and equipment at Trump events
The USSS Skipped the morning meeting with state and local law enforcement
The USSS radios weren't on the same frequencies with state and local law enforcement
The USSS had taken a picture of the shooter an hour prior to the shooting

Intended consequences happen. Fits my pattern of deliberate actions taken toward an intended end. Then your instance of pattern happened - whatever could go wrong, did go wrong - and Trump lived. I'll bet the people who gave the go ahead to my pattern of intended actions are pissed that you and copilot won.

Rew
Fire of Insight
England 15awards
Joined 30th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 531

Hi A.J. thanks for that usss stuff
it's really enlightening. But some
links,  some verifiable references
would really knock some socks off
Yes?

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022

AverageJoe said:Oh boy. You and copilot win "each instance" of attempted assassination fits the general pattern of whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Meanwhile its been revealed that -
The USSS rebuffed requests for increased manpower and equipment at Trump events
The USSS Skipped the morning meeting with state and local law enforcement
The USSS radios weren't on the same frequencies with state and local law enforcement
The USSS had taken a picture of the shooter an hour prior to the shooting

Intended consequences happen. Fits my pattern of deliberate actions taken toward an intended end. Then your instance of pattern happened - whatever could go wrong, did go wrong - and Trump lived. I'll bet the people who gave the go ahead to my pattern of intended actions are pissed that you and copilot won.

I gotta love a pattern seeker, it's what brains do, eh?
It's food for thought, so here's some more...

https://youtu.be/zIhgf_bO28s?si=nFYYB7eikJ63wHeV

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 90awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5676

MidnightSonneteer said:

I won't respond to any comments that hint at an afterlife belief, since I consider them to be inadmissible as evidence, which is
exactly what a competent court or laboratory would do.

And you are entitled to your opinion and beliefs.

But example aside, the accountability you seek is scheduled for September, so we shall see what transpires .

For the record though, I've worked in laboratories for 37 years, and my belief in an afterlife and savior, has never made me incompetent at doing my job.  It actually increases the competence when you have something hopeful to look forward to.  

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022

MadameLavender said:

And you are entitled to your opinion and beliefs.

But example aside, the accountability you seek is scheduled for September, so we shall see what transpires .

For the record though, I've worked in laboratories for 37 years, and my belief in an afterlife and savior, has never made me incompetent at doing my job.  It actually increases the competence when you have something hopeful to look forward to.  

It's a lackluster hope that is contingent upon an afterlife belief.

Best wishes to you nevertheless.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2573

MadameLavender said:

So the other thread isn't enough anti-trump, and we need 2 now?

No shit.....

Go to page:
Go to: