Of the beauty of her grandeur

Written by deadwolf
Go To Page  

HowlingHeart
Lost Thinker
Joined 22nd July 2014
Forum Posts: 43

The Silence in our Friendship

You did this to us it was all your fault; You mesmerized us and led us to your cult.
the time we shared the hours you stole. How we look back upon them so miraculous and true was the time we had. You stole our very will,  was that always your goal.  We were helpless to resist. Lost in your comfort like a ship lost in the fog and mist. The world around us fills with deception so the darkness grows.  Through the darkness coming in from all sides, we couldn't see beyond the end of our nose.

Trust lost and spirit broken,  a rage inside us that we thought long since past is being awoken. We knew what this would mean we knew it's cost, this time it would leave us alone broken in this world lost. We were ready to write this new world off ready to give it our own eulogy.

When something happened we saw a dim light and in it felt a new senergy. Long ago we'd loved and lost never again we vowed to allow ourself to feel such elation as what love brings.  You though we never saw coming only the brilliance of your light and the synergy within. The darkness creeping in began to fade. While our heart to this burning world screams about you our friend it sings. Although it's secret song to loud was heard; It's sound startled you or perhaps it was it's words.  Either way you to flight took like a frightened bird. Your light in the distance still visible, shown all around and avoided us like we were invisible.

In your light our friend some comfort we still find. With you now we play a part to see your light shine. The synergy within no longer can be felt, through it's binds and gags only we can hear as our heart wines.  Our stage has never been so bright as is it shining in your light our friend. Nor has our acting ever been so grand our voice boustrous and loud. We smile near you from ear to ear, for if we don't our biggest fear may come to pass and you will look beyond the stages shroud.  The truth there we know we can't hide. Behind the stage is where our heart is gagged and tied.  It's words ever wailing never for you to hear,  even though our friend our heart would sing to you our darling dear.  Yet it is in it's silence it shall remain. It's torment accepted it's abuse allowed all so our friendship we can retain.  We hope our friend you enjoy our show, better still what it hides we hope you never know. For our friendship we play our role for you and silence the best of us. For our friendship we'll gladly pay the greatest cost, We'll preform on our stage and smile when we feel all is lost. We can watch as your friend and see your beaming smile. While our heart holds the truth burrys the pain and grants you it's silence all the while. Through our friendship only the act we put on for you shall be viewed. While behind the shroud before every play our hearts vow of silence shall be renewed.              
Written by HowlingHeart
Go To Page  

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

The winner of this competition and any runners up were decided by public vote.

Thank you to the following members for voting:

Phantom2426, monovox128, The_Darkness_Insid, Northern_Soul, fianaturie8, eroseternal, Betty, Marks, QuinnARichardson, Verdonna, ajay, Grace, WillowsWhimsies, Razzerleaf, lepperochan, SonderNinja, AprylNovember, BurntCanary, A_hidden_talent, Tallen, Vision_of_insanity, deadwolf, Cyndi_Moone, Ljdynamic, Her, dimpy

Go to page:
Go to: