Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Poetry competition CLOSED 5th September 2017 3:58am
WINNER
Amorous_tryst
View Profile Poems by Amorous_tryst
trophy
RUNNER-UP: David_Macleod

Go to page:

Unfriended

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2598

Great entries all of yall that entered in the last few days!  I extended this one by a week!  <3

ClearmindedVillain
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 29th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 69

No problem good choice in topic.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

Thanks, Clear. I thought so as well. <3

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

BUMP

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

BUMPITY!

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

BUMP

dachaoticmind
gffxgfcvkjkh
Lost Thinker
Joined 31st Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 20

deepthreat1490
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 56

Betrayal of my two closet friends.

A great definitions of betrayal are someone who turn their back on you, breaking of trust and loyalty. But before I go into details, let me give you the breakdown.  

There is a female that I fell in love  with, but hardly she didn't love me. The peak of her not loving me like I loved her came at the end of the breakdown between me and her. After everything was crashing down on me, I was torn into pieces. I was acting like a child wanting to keep someone that didn't want to love me, but I fell for her so hard that I couldn't let go. Over the whole three semesters, I have done so much for her for example: when her back was against the wall I was there, the gifts, the poems and the sacrifices I made for her. NO matter what you do for a person they will cross you some way.  I never opened up to anybody I always had a brick wall up due to what happen to me in the past. I was so deeply in love with her that I went broke literally, turned my back on people and than acted a damn fool when someone talked about her. At the end, I felt like a complete jackass, but every situation is a learning experience. there were so much that I heard she have done behind my back broke my heart, because I thought we had a better understanding, but the devil pushed her down the wrong path. when she got bold and told me that she was ashamed of me, plus she has been fucking another guy behind my back for a whole year I was so shocked that anybody would say that to me. when she didn't wanted to be around me I was acting like a big ass baby and I was trying to do stupid shit to keep her, but then again you can't keep anybody that don't want to be kept. Even though, she have done all that to me, I still love her. Honestly, I prayed and talked to her dad that when she get Done wondering may the Angels of love lead her my way. Yea, its true, I still love the Hell out of this girl, even though she put me through a bad experience that makes me not want to love again.  

At the beginning of my semester in college, I met this guy he was like my brother. We was looking out for one another and we also talked about our favorite college teams, he loved Alabama crimson tide and I loved Auburn tigers. Every rival game they played we talked about it  
And bragged about who was the best. All of a sudden, things went left when the female that I wanted and still love came into the picture.  It was all good for about two months and out of nowhere they became best friends. she was telling him stuff that she couldn't tell me. I was left in the dark for so long and to make things worse he was spending more time with her than I did. We both crossed and talked about one another.  After while, both was taking each other side like I was the suspect. My heart was broken when he started talking to her behind my back, because I have done a lot for him. Let me explain, HE knew how I felt about her, whenever we went somewhere I looked out for him, whenever I was eating or drinking I had his back and never complained. when I heard that he went behind my back I was so hurt that both of them would scoop this low.

Honestly, it hurts like hell that she was showing more affection and love for my supposed to be friend, but showed me fake love. I thought they were my friends, but they quickly turned their backs on me. It's true what they say friends ain't shit these days and its best to stay to yourself. I'm a good person, I loved both of them dearly, but why would they do me like this to me?  WHy would you treat the one that love you like dirt? At the end of the day, I don't have no hate towards them. I hope that God lead us down the righteous path before its too late.  
Written by deepthreat1490
Go To Page  

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

All entries were fabulous! Congrats tot he winners and runners. Thank you all for your indulgences. Love you all. <3

Amorous_tryst
Dangerous Mind
United States 16awards
Joined 12th June 2017
Forum Posts: 945

Thank You mysteriouslady for hosting the comp. I am humbled by the win for so many were worthy of it also. To all the others, thank you for setting the bar so high.
I look forward to many future challenges which expand our capabilities and push us to the next level.

Go to page:
Go to: